[[ Official February 2023 BTO ]]

LowincomeBBFA

Reaction score
Ur previous profile page have it but no Q number ? Or the other way

mine so far quite zhun. As long as profile page empty means no q number.
Initially, i tot is the “view application status page” end up its not. That one confirm show the bto ur applying but not the one at the” my profile”

lacus1990

Reaction score
I think for people who applied Queenstown 4-room, since the application rate is only 2.3, everyone will get a number? :ROFLMAO:

RuggedMan

Reaction score
mine so far quite zhun. As long as profile page empty means no q number.
Initially, i tot is the “view application status page” end up its not. That one confirm show the bto ur applying but not the one at the” my profile”

If i recall correctly, some even with blank page under profile, still manage to get a Q number. But it is RARE.

Blossombubblez

Reaction score
Saw from previous bto threads, so if u login into hdb portal a few days before result release, then go into 'my profile', if your application doesn't show that means u never get any q number. Reason is because balloting is done and system cleared away those that never get q numb

Read this post

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/sbf-nov-2022.6853968/post-146297950

View under your profile

and not the application status.
Ar, I see! I am such a noob. Thanks for sharing.

Otokiru

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my Q number 11XX... i think gg liao, must wait for May BTO le... :cry:

kebinu

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Result is out.

As your balloted queue position has far exceeded the flat supply, we regret to inform you that your application is not successful.

Not surprise since I only have 2% chance to get into 100% supply.

elriclee

Reaction score
2nd timer here.

Sharing not to give up even if only 5% chance for 2nd timer as I just got my result.

As long got chance go for it, never know when is your turn.

Booking exercise will be around Jul.

Initial few years need to take shuttle bus to mrt or walk longer to mrt.
hope brickland mrt station faster come lol

Dear Sir/Madam
Flat Application in February 2023 Build-To-Order Exercise
Congratulations, you are successful in your application to buy a 5-room flat in Brickland Weave.
2 Your application has been balloted with a queue position of 4xx, which is within the supply of 526 units of flats on offer.
3 The booking exercise is expected to start in Jul 2023. We will notify you of your booking appointment at least 2 weeks before the appointment date. You may then login to My HDBPage on the HDB InfoWEB to view the invitation package.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2nd timer here.
Sharing not to give up even if only 5% chance for 2nd timer as I just got my result.
As long got chance go for it, never know when is your turn.
Booking exercise will be around Jul.
Initial few years need to take shuttle bus to mrt or walk longer to mrt.
hope brickland mrt station faster come lol

take 991 go gombak only ..you got use mcps or just purely 2nd time?

but yea, just try only for 2nd timer..if never get, I still got my house to stay in also..

elriclee

Reaction score
take 991 go gombak only ..you got use mcps or just purely 2nd time?

but yea, just try only for 2nd timer..if never get, I still got my house to stay in also..

I use mcps as my parent staying with me together with my kids, so 3% ballot 1 time and 2% ballot 1 time. 5% chance total

yes i was thinking just try. if never get i just stay at my current 4 room.

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use mcps as my parent staying with me together with my kids, so 3% ballot 1 time and 2% ballot 1 time. 5% chance total
yes i was thinking just try. if never get i just stay at my current 4 room.

oh..parents live together mcps higher priority than live near parents only in that group..I did the live near mcps..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.