[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge - Part 2

lindavw

Reaction score
Can I check where can I find the cheapest cherry shrimp these days?

Went to nanyang n y618. 1 c selling 2-4bux. Normal price?
C328 will be cheaper?

Just trying out shrimps only recently.... So just want to try out by buying 10 PC.

TIA

MrTheROCK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I check where can I find the cheapest cherry shrimp these days?

Went to nanyang n y618. 1 c selling 2-4bux. Normal price?
C328 will be cheaper?

Just trying out shrimps only recently.... So just want to try out by buying 10 PC.

TIA

C328 is cheapest. But if you need to make a C328 trip from a far away place. Then it is not really worth the time and effort :o

North side got also MadShrimp, PolyArt Yishun, Xing Xing Aquarium and Trop Aquarium :o

Last edited:

lindavw

Reaction score
C328 not far for me. Ok.
Do u know how much?
Is it wise to mix n match like 5 red and 5 blue?

deuces

Reaction score
C328 not far for me. Ok.
Do u know how much?
Is it wise to mix n match like 5 red and 5 blue?
Cherry are 10 for $6 or 6.6? cant rmb
Auntie shop cheapest and many varieties, shrimps already packed in bags with price at the tank near counter
the rest of the shops at c328 can take your time choose at higher price lo
if mix different color shrimps, the shrimplets may turn wild type or brown.
Make sure tank is cycled before put shrimps

TehSi99

Master Member
Reaction score
Cherry are 10 for $6 or 6.6? cant rmb
Auntie shop cheapest and many varieties, shrimps already packed in bags with price at the tank near counter
the rest of the shops at c328 can take your time choose at higher price lo
if mix different color shrimps, the shrimplets may turn wild type or brown.
Make sure tank is cycled before put shrimps

Assimilate the shrimps before intro into tank is important.

13nc13ryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello, can ask is changing water every 2 days bad for baby mollies? Previously I had around 50 baby mollies and my dad ocd, see algae only then ask me change water, if not is see the food at the bottom of the tank then change water, say its bad for fish to eat food that is gonna decay. Sometimes when I not noticing, he will change water every day. I am kinda annoyed cuz half of my mollies died =( and some mollies got the fin rot symptoms. Don't know how to wake my dad idea.

Told him already cannot everyday change water, fish shop also says so, but he so annoying.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Hello, can ask is changing water every 2 days bad for baby mollies? Previously I had around 50 baby mollies and my dad ocd, see algae only then ask me change water, if not is see the food at the bottom of the tank then change water, say its bad for fish to eat food that is gonna decay. Sometimes when I not noticing, he will change water every day. I am kinda annoyed cuz half of my mollies died =( and some mollies got the fin rot symptoms. Don't know how to wake my dad idea.

Told him already cannot everyday change water, fish shop also says so, but he so annoying.
Depending how much water you change, how fast you introduce the new water and did you treat the water?

13nc13ryan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depending how much water you change, how fast you introduce the new water and did you treat the water?
Usually he suck half tank then about 5 minutes later introduce the new water in. Yes got treat the water. But sadly the mollies all died liao.

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
Usually he suck half tank then about 5 minutes later introduce the new water in. Yes got treat the water. But sadly the mollies all died liao.
You cannot fill the tank with new water so fast one.
The fish may get both a pH and temp shock.
We use drip method for small tanks.

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi all , GEX glassterior tank vs JBJ tank , which is better in terms of clearer view? Heard from Google that GEX have a greenish tint

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
you will not regret with the quality of this brand.
Looking at this size .. provide my Betta survive 😀
51J8rB0.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.