[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge - Part 2

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Looking at this size .. provide my Betta survive 😀
51J8rB0.jpg
Order and refunded . No stock .. but then sometime l see have stock in carts , next moment no stocks . ... Give up
Looking at UNS , claim to be next to ADA Standard

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually does medaka rice fish suit Singapore's climate like guppies? I have the impression they are similar, but medaka seems hardder to come by in LFS

Poor old man

Suspended
Reaction score
Actually does medaka rice fish suit Singapore's climate like guppies? I have the impression they are similar, but medaka seems hardder to come by in LFS
Shall suit SG . Most fishes mostly breed in asia weather .
My ex neighbors keep them in those plant pot outdoor without a filter and they seem alright .

kimjio1989

Reaction score
Got question to ask, if tap water measure 200+ ppm, and my tank water is 777 ppm. Is it bad ?? Also how's the ratio should be like

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
how to effectively control this cotton candy like moss/ alage?
yYGnzNC.jpeg

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious. I seen tanks which it will have a corner with partitioned inside filled with pebbles stones. Does it have any particular function in this manner? And not lay the whole flooring with the stones instead?

TehSi99

Master Member
Reaction score
how to effectively control this cotton candy like moss/ alage?
yYGnzNC.jpeg

Reduce organic waste. Try to vacuum your substrate during partial water change. But first try to remove as much of the algae manually.

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
gave up on using thai fissiden on my bonsai ... its not dying for over 1 month like initially but its not growing much either ...

ysterday saw the subwassertang and tot it looked funny .... bought a bunch to replace on my bonsai. let's see how it goes cause not much info on subwassertang being used as bonsai

lol , i suddenly found alot of small patches of subwassertanf around my tank

perrinrahl

Reaction score
Since Gumtree has closed, is there any online group that sells aquarium fish/shrimp? I think Facebook doesn't allow sales of livestock (have only seen rehoming).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.