Seaview is at Lorong Chencharu....It is where I go to escape from the family on Saturdays and even when I stayed with my parents at Bukit Merah last time,I still made trips to Seaview at Jln Kayu to get at least 20 pieces of platies every month.
by the way, what sld i look out for to check if the fishes are stress?
So far i observed
1) the fishes are now swimming frantically
2) the fishes are not swimming at the surface gasping for air
3) the fishes are eating as norm
4) they are swimming n "playing" among the forest....
5) no reddish at the gills area
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.
Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.