[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
I seldom see people talk about rearing guppies, is there reasons why guppies are not that well liked?

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
By the way, with a small tank like mine, if whole family goes holidays like 6-7 days.... How do I keep the fishes alive? I will be leaving the filter on.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, cause I was thinking of getting those auto feeders, or maybe leave some bloodworms in those funnels for them to eat like that....

no dun..u will pollute the water and no one can monitor

What i usually do..
Few days before , feed slightly more each meal and do water change.
until the day before do not feed..if you are confident do some WC.

they will be fine. until u back

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
no dun..u will pollute the water and no one can monitor

What i usually do..
Few days before , feed slightly more each meal and do water change.
until the day before do not feed..if you are confident do some WC.

they will be fine. until u back

Ok, thanks for the assurance....

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Reaction score
By the way, with a small tank like mine, if whole family goes holidays like 6-7 days.... How do I keep the fishes alive? I will be leaving the filter on.

No need to feed. They will survive without feeding for one week.

Just make sure they are well fed for one week before you go off, and then do a water change 1-2 days before you leave.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, cause I was thinking of getting those auto feeders, or maybe leave some bloodworms in those funnels for them to eat like that....

you will just pollute your water (and there's no one around to do WC). just leave them haha. they will most probably survive.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone successfully let 2 Betta fish stay together peacefully in community tank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.