[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
Can ask how often to change water for one fighting fish? My mom also duno and is she bought it :s22:

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why need to do this? 🤔 Very troublesome leh

WC or the bottle thing that im talking abt?

Wc for the health of the fish
Bottle method is to dechlorinate the water

Allow the chlorine to evaporate naturally. Fill a bucket or tub with the water you want to dechlorinate. Do not cover it, and place it in an area with limited airborne particles and debris to prevent contamination. Over time, the chlorine in the water will dissipate due to exposure to the sun and air.

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
WC or the bottle thing that im talking abt?

Wc for the health of the fish
Bottle method is to dechlorinate the water

Allow the chlorine to evaporate naturally. Fill a bucket or tub with the water you want to dechlorinate. Do not cover it, and place it in an area with limited airborne particles and debris to prevent contamination. Over time, the chlorine in the water will dissipate due to exposure to the sun and air.

Both lol 😂

Okay then I shall keep a bottle of tap water to use when changing water

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Answer: To put it simply, aged aquarium water is water that has been allowed to sit and "age" for at least 24 hours prior to use. Anyone can age their own water. The bigger question is whether using aged water is preferable to using chemically treated water. Sep 9, 2017

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both lol 😂

Okay then I shall keep a bottle of tap water to use when changing water

Simply put, maintaining clean, healthy water through routine water changes is the key to the well-being of aquarium inhabitants.

acidcrash

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone been to Toh Aquarium? if yes worth visiting?

I recommend it. It's my go to place. When I go there buy, I usually add up the amount to see how much but when I pay, it's lesser.

If looking for tiger barbs, it's cheap 10 for $3

Hahahaman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Answer: To put it simply, aged aquarium water is water that has been allowed to sit and "age" for at least 24 hours prior to use. Anyone can age their own water. The bigger question is whether using aged water is preferable to using chemically treated water. Sep 9, 2017

aged water is no doubt best! But age 24hrs is enough? Allow water to "sit"?

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone saw golden (xanthic) redline torpedos in any LFS?

Puntius-denisonii-gold.jpg

No idea not bad looking wor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.