[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

popimac

Master Member
Reaction score
Surprised to find out that Seaview actually managed to relocate to a decent size location. Rare to find such big aquarium shop these days, other than Qianhu, Rainbow and Mainland.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno is my tank problem or what the fishes i bought from seaview is killing my fishes...

i added the new fishes to a hospital tank with medication just in case the fishes have parasite or ill the next day all look ok so shift all to fishes to the main tank hours later my old fishes started died...

symptom like the fish's head isdown cannot swim properly, fins missing, within one night 5dead head missing...

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Reaction score
dunno is my tank problem or what the fishes i bought from seaview is killing my fishes...

i added the new fishes to a hospital tank with medication just in case the fishes have parasite or ill the next day all look ok so shift all to fishes to the main tank hours later my old fishes started died...

symptom like the fish's head isdown cannot swim properly, fins missing, within one night 5dead head missing...

hmm what kind of fish?

sweetbae

Reaction score
The rest of the fish seems to be doing fine now :look: Gonna keep checking for a week. Is too much plants a problem??? :sad:

Doesn’t make sense that the tail of the guppy become completely gone overnight
Side note all my guppies are male so i suspect they were being territorial

It's your tank system problem not the fishes.... sound like you never cycle the tank things cant breakdown properly causing your fishes to fall sick...

Last edited:

given

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, any1 using fluval series tank for shrimps keeping? Is fluval worth getting? I like how they come with everything needed, abit exp though.. any alternate brands to recommend? TIA

Niccolo Machiavelli

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, any1 using fluval series tank for shrimps keeping? Is fluval worth getting? I like how they come with everything needed, abit exp though.. any alternate brands to recommend? TIA

Fluval tanks are decent and fuss free. aesthetically pleasing too.

but its cheaper to get the tank and equipment separately from other brands.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The rest of the fish seems to be doing fine now :look: Gonna keep checking for a week. Is too much plants a problem??? :sad:

Doesn’t make sense that the tail of the guppy become completely gone overnight
Side note all my guppies are male so i suspect they were being territorial

Heart pain seh my favourite whiptail also gone :(

within 1 week 10 fishes gone, tried to medicate the tank still fail

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Nice design but overpriced.

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
過路稻草人™;114925722 said:
I always have problem with Y618 livestocks. Especially cardinals.

Seaview batch i kept for 4 years with no issue.

I got my hari raya money. Wanna get a new tank. :D

Where to go for a two feet crystal tank? Anybody?

ZedMaster

Banned
Reaction score
Are guppies or goldfish easy to maintain? Heard die easily..

If you know the basics of maintaining an aquarium and more importantly maintaining it, then yes, those two species are easy to maintain. Guppies are particularly fun because they breed easily and with a 2 feet tank and just 5 guppies (2 male), you will soon have the tank full of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.