[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybstorm

Reaction score
Has anybody seen any sailfin mollies around? Seaview used to have them but I have not been to the new location since they shifted.

nannan82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
[url=https://ibb.co/nhCFs8][img]https://preview.ibb.co/kAcgX8/IMG_20180621_194953.jpg

Last edited:

Chiron

Reaction score
Went to seaview yesterday, setup similar to the old store but with less crowd, due to the more ulu location, so doesnt have that old nice 'atmosphere' :s13:

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone interested in adopting an alligator gar from me? it has grown too large for my tank. anyone interested can pm me?

I am more interested in why u get that alligator gar in the first place.

Back to your question, for adoption u have to try facebook groups and this is one of them.

sweetbae

Reaction score
So my tetras got ich.... i removed them from the tank and then i started medicating my tank with ich medicine for like a few days alrdy and it seems like its getting worse????? My guppies got infected now :( i got a feeling the ich medicine the shop person sold to me like useless its like herbal one help

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
So my tetras got ich.... i removed them from the tank and then i started medicating my tank with ich medicine for like a few days alrdy and it seems like its getting worse????? My guppies got infected now :( i got a feeling the ich medicine the shop person sold to me like useless its like herbal one help

no need med one.
just use aquarium salt will do.
very easy to treat ich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.