[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So my tetras got ich.... i removed them from the tank and then i started medicating my tank with ich medicine for like a few days alrdy and it seems like its getting worse????? My guppies got infected now :( i got a feeling the ich medicine the shop person sold to me like useless its like herbal one help

Sound like your whole tank kana so nuke it with medications

Hahahaman

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the light make it looks very artificial.

Under white light is red.;)

Aro keepers should actually be thinking. How come this fish look so lively, so playful then look back at their Aro and ask themselves if their Aros are also playing like this fish. If not, time to question what is wrong?

Last edited:
Reaction score
:)
just curious who using OHF ?

over head filter?

I noticed " kinda standard after 2 to 3 years got noise ..zzzz need to change " got noise

LFS , uncles does tell me that is common flaws for OHF

can use till 2 to 3 years already good enough.

Nemesismaster

Master Member
Reaction score

over head filter?

I noticed " kinda standard after 2 to 3 years got noise ..zzzz need to change " got noise

Canister is the best. enough to cultivate BB for most fish except over 15 inches fish then u go for slump. The rest is just rubbish

ljohn78

Reaction score
Canister is the best. enough to cultivate BB for most fish except over 15 inches fish then u go for slump. The rest is just rubbish
I think all filter types have their pros and cons. Really depends on filtration need of the aquarium, aesthetics and practicality of maintenance.

Canister has good filtration capacity but maintenance is more complicated. Not to mention, canister is also more expensive.

Sent from Samsung SM-G955F using GAGT

Archnemo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

over head filter?

Me. It comes with the tank and is optional part of the hood. So far so good but then I only used for less than 6months.

The only issue I have is that it comes with "powerhead" which makes the flow of my tank too strong for my liking. I ended up switching it on during day time only.

camelsback

Reaction score
why would anyone use OHF? its so ugly, dirty and noisy. An eye sore.
Canister only! or if you have a cabinet and large tank, just sump.

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sump/Wet Dry for larger systems. BB growth potential is actually highest in a wet/dry trickle tower/shower. Downside is that this is generally an eyesore for tank systems.

==

Someone coming in today to check one of my koi. Got sores. Think it got injured bumping the bottom of my deck.

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody use Hamburg Matten filter style? Where to get the thick foam/sponge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.