[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archnemo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dun think will change to another tank ba.. sibei sayang. The black patch there is actually there internal filtration system.. anyway im a newbie so bound to make mistakes here and there. pardon me pls :)

Start off with the tank first. Small tanks more challenging and u may level up faster. When u find it too small then upgrade

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nvm la first time doing aquascaping ma. Doing very basic one for my eyes. So its ok.

Just googled and found a simple inspiration for my tank.

15N8xcr.jpg

Wonder where can go pick these type of pebbles..

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Picture from one of my scape tank. Tank was a custom tank bought from Bukit Batok Market.

4 piece of drift wood.

G1iBano.jpg

Last edited:

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How are rocks being selected?

Well, from a pallet of them. This was from one of the fish shops which has already migrated to somewhere else.

uP1v6I6.jpg

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aquatic plants are not limited to just shops.

Sometimes you have visit fish farms where they have a large selection. They are then hand picked one by one by yourself. So you need to know what you want actually. If you don't, pick those you find most appealing to you. Yes, tuition fee along the way, that is how you learn also. IDing of plants is going to be a hassle.

4pxCSO

Master Member
Reaction score
Dun think will change to another tank ba.. sibei sayang. The black patch there is actually there internal filtration system.. anyway im a newbie so bound to make mistakes here and there. pardon me pls
:)

May I know what is size of the tank? I saw this at LFS aquarium that afternoon when I went to C328.

Roughly how much? Is the filter those type that comes with mechanical and biological filter?

Was thinking of a new tank but read that those comes with separate filter material better than those just sponge or catridge type ....

Posted from PCWX using MI MAX 2

yihao93

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May I know what is size of the tank? I saw this at LFS aquarium that afternoon when I went to C328.

Roughly how much? Is the filter those type that comes with mechanical and biological filter?

Was thinking of a new tank but read that those comes with separate filter material better than those just sponge or catridge type ....

Posted from PCWX using MI MAX 2

Quick someone fetch the antidote

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys anyone used the daiso sponge to clean fish tank ah? I used it and super good sia.

AdizeroF50

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol. never ending one

Sent from my air hole using GAGT

Second that.My wife asked me how come I only kept platies as my mainstay after so many years in the hobby and never tried keeping some other fishes.

But now getting interested in the archer fish...

popimac

Master Member
Reaction score
too many fish species. too many gadgets to fiddle. haha

Sent from my air hole using GAGT

Pyro77

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Best place to get HC/dwarf baby tears?

Most bang for buck. I'm taking half day today to see see look look aquatic plants :o

Actually what's the best carpeting plant that doesn't need CO2?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.