[Official] Football Manager 2021

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
FM21_product_page_desktop.jpg

FM21 empowers you like never before to develop your managerial prowess, play the beautiful game your way and reach elite status. Dynamic, true-to-life management experiences deliver football authenticity like no other game can.

Jamie%20Vardy%20-%20Quick%20Chat_0.png

STAMP YOUR STYLE
New features and game upgrades to Football Manager 2021 redefine the way you interact within the game world. Your words will have greater impact as you impose your personality on your players, the fans and the media.

Further additions push realism and football authenticity to greater levels and deliver the best looking 3D match simulation in the series' history.

Matchday_5.png

MATCHDAY MAGIC
Every fixture now feels like a true spectacle with animation, lighting and graphical improvements delivering the best-looking 3D match simulation in the series. A new build-up and post-match experience brings you closer to the action than ever before and the introduction of xG in conjunction with SciSports takes football realism to new levels.

Recruitment_5.png

BOSS THE MARKET
Power your scouting and set your transfer intentions with brand-new recruitment meetings. Get on the same page with your scouting team, both for your next moves and the club’s longer-term transfer strategy. For the first time, you’ll also be able to approach agents directly about a player’s interest in joining your club which mimics how most of the big deals are done across the real world of football.

EndofSeason_0.png

REVEL IN THE GLORY
Re-live the previous campaign and revel in your success like never before. A brand-new season review experience picks out the best moments on and off the pitch, whilst showpiece victories now feel much sweeter with vastly improved title presentations and mass media attention. You’ve worked hard for your achievements and now you’ll enjoy them more than ever before.

Official Release: 24 November 2020
Initial Release (beta): 10 November 2020 (available now)

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I have bought the game and tested out the beta version last night.

If anyone wants to see any players' stats this year I can try to get the screenshots if I'm free :vijayadmin:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
any breakthrough/ revolutionary game mechanics ?

i guess not.

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I don't use manu.

I play other premier league team then see manu totally destroying the league very unrealistic.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought and refunded. Just feel too many things to click. Probably the game added too many things and too detail to a point it became troublesome.

I do enjoy playing the match and transfer when I last played on fm18.

Sent from Huat Huat Huat using GAGT

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
8DJl7TY.png

Just completed my 3rd season with Brentford :vijayadmin:

What I realised in my games is that Spurs usually become a very crap team :vijayadmin:

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
PSA: FM2021 is on offer for SGD17.66 on the Epic Game Store.

50% off + SGD 13 coupon (auto given to you, auto applied at checkout)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.