[OFFICIAL] Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
We've a long while to wait for the Pixel 4 and 4 XL, expected to appear in October 2019, but concept videos and renders are already appearing online.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I thought of creating this thread, but you have already done so. :D

I'm waiting for Pixel 4.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Pixel_4_render_droidlife.jpg

miMNhabTpxd5AWAXJVvNch-768-80.jpg

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the mini size is very cute and can be a hit. But not for my usage.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not so excited for mid ranger. Not sure about coming to Singapore

Sent from 小米(黑)酒 using GAGT

I know your standard very well. :s13:

But I think the mid range phone is a good consideration for those on budget.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With OnePlus 7 coming out with a motorised pop up camera.. likely they will be lose alot of consumers with this concept.

If pixel still continue to guai lan and stick with their 4GB ram.. i think likely people may start to dump pixel and go for Huawei =|

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With OnePlus 7 coming out with a motorised pop up camera.. likely they will be lose alot of consumers with this concept.

If pixel still continue to guai lan and stick with their 4GB ram.. i think likely people may start to dump pixel and go for Huawei =|

I think mid-range will stick to 4GB RAM, but the new Pixel 4 is slated to have 6GB RAM. That was the main reason I skipped the Pixel 3. 6GB of RAM is enough I feel as even my U12+ is on 6GB and at most I am using only 3.2GB of RAM. Google should probably do slightly better in terms of RAM Management given 6GB RAM for the Pixel 4. I just hope they improve the speakers and the mic especially the mic. It was pretty shitty...

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score

My dream Pixel is to have dual sim and with dual messenger and secured folder :)

Size just like the small Pixel 3, would be ideal.

But i using Pixel 2 XL, hate the size lol.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
I think mid-range will stick to 4GB RAM, but the new Pixel 4 is slated to have 6GB RAM. That was the main reason I skipped the Pixel 3. 6GB of RAM is enough I feel as even my U12+ is on 6GB and at most I am using only 3.2GB of RAM. Google should probably do slightly better in terms of RAM Management given 6GB RAM for the Pixel 4. I just hope they improve the speakers and the mic especially the mic. It was pretty shitty...

I always clear my app, and i dont really keep my app running at background.

Becoming a habit, so probably ram dont matter. i guess? :)

elmariachi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I always clear my app, and i dont really keep my app running at background.

Becoming a habit, so probably ram dont matter. i guess? :)

I have the same habit as well. But I still think 4GB RAM for general UI interface for newer Android versions still seems low no matter how well optimized they are. Every major Android upgrade has alot more features as well and with Q debutting with Pixel 4, I think 6GB seems just nice for a Google Phone. But 6GB is not enough for a Samsung phone for example.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For a phone like Pixel running stock Android, you don't need to kill the tasks manually.

I don't play games. My Pixel is still buttery smooth with 4G ram without killing any apps.

Mclairs83

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My dream Pixel is to have dual sim and with dual messenger and secured folder :)

Size just like the small Pixel 3, would be ideal.

But i using Pixel 2 XL, hate the size lol.

when u have a small phone. u sacrifice on the SOT.. i'm using Pixel 3 now.. i'm getting at most 4hrs SOT..

but i really love the size of it. its so compact and i can one hand operation without any difficulty.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
when u have a small phone. u sacrifice on the SOT.. i'm using Pixel 3 now.. i'm getting at most 4hrs SOT..

but i really love the size of it. its so compact and i can one hand operation without any difficulty.

You make me wanna change to Pixel 3 now.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.