[OFFICIAL] IZ*ONE 아이즈원 Fanclub

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyway, think they really need to announce the real ranking. If not those really suppose to be debut will forever be labelled by knetz as usual.

There might not even be a true ranking since there are report saying that the top 20 was already chosen before voting began. The whole show was a sham from the start with the PDs picking the winners and voting didn't matter.

buttbERry

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
a guy who was the leader of some kpop boy group called wanna one

he use to hold the record for the fastest time to gain one million followers on Instagram

she got one leg with kang daniel?

didnt know

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
whats next for x1 and izone? and for the produce series? :s11: knowing the k-netizens, chances to continue promoting as a group will be near impossible sia :(
Reputation sure tio tarnish but I don't think will be discontinue bah
Maybe hiatus for one year then comeback with a new pd. It's still a popular show.

Don't know why knetizens in general so unforgiving one sigh.. this two group as good as gone I guess :( :(

yamapi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Reputation sure tio tarnish but I don't think will be discontinue bah
Maybe hiatus for one year then comeback with a new pd. It's still a popular show.

Don't know why knetizens in general so unforgiving one sigh.. this two group as good as gone I guess :( :(

not sure how korean wizone think about the situation.:eek:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IZ*ONE members edited out of 'My Little Television 2' + netizens give conflicting opinions

Netizens are rooting for IZ*ONE after recent voting controversies surrounding 'Produce 48' and 'Produce X 101' have led to their TV appearances to be halted.

Members of the group were most recently edited out of 'My Little Television 2', leading to the following edited image to trend on online community boards. In the image, you can see empty space on the couches where the members were digitally erased.

1573578423-1573479356.jpg

Some netizens are rooting for the group, stating:

"This is such an overreaction. IZ*ONE fighting!"

"This probably wrung out the staff. I feel so sorry for them."

"Wow this is so wrong. They're treating them as if they're criminals."

On the other hand, some netizens are supporting the decision to remove them, stating:

"They need to disband."

"Why call them to the show in the first place."

"This isn't an overreaction. They did well to get rid of them. Who wants to see a criminally assembled group?"

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
gone case le most likely throw one side till disband date hits or disband now

Last edited:

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
The final lineup should have been 6 Korean and 6 Japanese members to at least make it fair. Not sure if it was actually the main idea for Produce 48 though.

Hyewon and Minjoo are the obvious rigged members; lacking talent in singing and dancing and they just rely on their looks. There are many others who deserve the spot more than them honestly.

beg to differ, minjoo can sing yes albeit not strong vocal

hyewon first impression to me really is there by looks

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Some trainees were favored before the competition started.

Mnet is currently under investigation for their vote manipulation controversy. SBS has recently detailed how PD Ahn Joon Young admitted to manipulating the final rankings of Produce X 101 and Produce 48.

It has since been reported that they determined the rankings before public voting even began. This means that the exact rankings of the Top 20 were pre-determined before the competition started, favoring some trainees over others.

The police have also found that the producers had edited the episodes since the preliminary round so that certain trainees could stand out, and informed the evaluation songs in advance to certain trainees.

According to the police and the court, the raw data of the final votes and the announced ranks of the trainees were different as they did not take into consideration the actual votes of the last episode.

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/pds-r...hmmvVt_jqB9pGoFUCpaxZEaLWvN3qmNu1S6yaYGpwFaec

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IZ*ONE fan galleries release a coalition statement supporting the group's continued promotions as 12-members

EJIaO7BUYAAYhEB.jpg

waiken

Honorary Member
Reaction score
If you disregard the physical appearance, she really lack the skill to become an idol.....

but still can see her & others put in effort(after p48) till tis scandal happened :(

Last edited:

Ottoke

Reaction score
IZ*ONE members edited out of 'My Little Television 2' + netizens give conflicting opinions

Netizens are rooting for IZ*ONE after recent voting controversies surrounding 'Produce 48' and 'Produce X 101' have led to their TV appearances to be halted.

Members of the group were most recently edited out of 'My Little Television 2', leading to the following edited image to trend on online community boards. In the image, you can see empty space on the couches where the members were digitally erased.

1573578423-1573479356.jpg

Some netizens are rooting for the group, stating:

"This is such an overreaction. IZ*ONE fighting!"

"This probably wrung out the staff. I feel so sorry for them."

"Wow this is so wrong. They're treating them as if they're criminals."

On the other hand, some netizens are supporting the decision to remove them, stating:

"They need to disband."

"Why call them to the show in the first place."

"This isn't an overreaction. They did well to get rid of them. Who wants to see a criminally assembled group?"

They even totally edited away chef-nim's appearance. What a disrespect to her

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
If you disregard the physical appearance, she really lack the skill to become an idol.....
Hyewon leave too deep an impression earlier on until shoot up to as high as 3rd place

Boombayah team 2(underdog tag)
The innocent rapper
Minami's mum :s13:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hyewon leave too deep an impression earlier on until shoot up to as high as 3rd place

The innocent rapper

The Minami mum storyline really put her in good light.....:s12::s12:

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The innocent rapper

Still remembered the judges shock expression when she tried to rap :s22:

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score
Still remembered the judges shock expression when she tried to rap :s22:
Cut her some slack bah it's her first time do rapping
A noble act at that time sacrifice for her team. Intentional or not she risked and being rewarded in the end :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.