[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't have elwin. Use level 48 Bern and Vargas and leon to whack level 45 thunder dragon still kena pwned

Jin sian

SaltnLight

Reaction score
beri sianz TTM. i roll 5*10 trinity voucher hoping to get zerida or jungler. but got none. any1 else as sway as me?:(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't have elwin. Use level 48 Bern and Vargas and leon to whack level 45 thunder dragon still kena pwned

Jin sian

Lol. Bern quite useless vs dragons. Can be supporting dps but cannot be main dps. Crappy dmg.

He is too focused on fixed dmg and when bosses are immune to both stun and fixed dmg, he is useless.

Infantry Matthew and R Lewin might even outperform him. Not many people focused on Bern since he don't really have any advantage.

xfool99

Reaction score
Lol. Bern quite useless vs dragons. Can be supporting dps but cannot be main dps. Crappy dmg.

He is too focused on fixed dmg and when bosses are immune to both stun and fixed dmg, he is useless.

Infantry Matthew and R Lewin might even outperform him. Not many people focused on Bern since he don't really have any advantage.

what are the best heroes for thunder drag? The lightning hit so hard :(

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
what are the best heroes for thunder drag? The lightning hit so hard :(

Elwin is MVP, cos' he hits hard on the dragon and carries 2 skills with dispel. Otherwise its lewin.

Doing thunder dragon without someone to dispel his atk buff is suicidal. Buffed up aoe hits very hard.

Otherwise, use Pinky to debuff and pray that she does atk debuff, or a Bozel with Earthquake (though since earthquake has long cooldown, pray for Clock enchantment proc).

Found a video which someone soloed a lvl 55 dragon at lvl 51 without elwin.

Role:

Bernharte: faction buffer and dispeller (with domineering). Must have good defense.
Leon: Main dps. Decked out with bats (Means he already has the lvl 50 class upgrade)
Ledin: Main tank to cover Leon and Almeda (lvl 50 class upgrade with phalanx. I think Vargas can take over this role)
Almeda: debuffer and healer.
Liana: Healer

Main key is having 2 healers that can heal multi-units every turn. Liana's talent allows her to heal everyone at her side. Almeda heals closest unit while her talent allow her to heal Bernharte who is far away.

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

Don't really want to spend resources on Lewin just for thunder dragon :(
And pinky also not really built up

Looks like I will get stuck on thunder dragon progression for quite some time

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Don't worry. Me too. My thunder dragon progress is also lacking.

You can try the Bernhardt strategy in the video above.

There is one more healer that has the ability to heal multiple surrounding units that can take liana's place.

Imelda! Though she cannot make Leon hit twice a turn.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't worry. Me too. My thunder dragon progress is also lacking.

You can try the Bernhardt strategy in the video above.

There is one more healer that has the ability to heal multiple surrounding units that can take liana's place.

Imelda! Though she cannot make Leon hit twice a turn.

I have Liana and Tiaris.. But looks like pinky is quite important for applying debuffs.

Also in his video, any idea why the dragon did not use the aoe skill for most of the fight? Only keep blitz strike leon. Even pinky in the danger zone for the whole time also never kena whack once lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I have Liana and Tiaris.. But looks like pinky is quite important for applying debuffs.

Also in his video, any idea why the dragon did not use the aoe skill for most of the fight? Only keep blitz strike leon. Even pinky in the danger zone for the whole time also never kena whack once lol

That is the qn of some comments in that video. I cannot answer that also. Maybe the dragon decide to go easy on him? Lol.

By right bern, Leon and pinky are all in his aoe range, he should hit them with aoe even if the dragon is debuffed. This dragon never go easy for me....

Edit:
Ohh.... This guy answered our queries.

'AoE attack will never ever trigger unless there are two units within 3 tiles from the dragon. If they're 4 tiles from the dragon, it won't count. His Almeda, Ledin, and Leon were in the danger zone but they're 4 tiles away so his Bernhardt is actually the only one inside the required trigger zone. The dragon did AoE in turn 15 because he moved everyone within 3 tiles of the dragon, satisfying the AoE trigger requirement.'

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
That is the qn of some comments in that video. I cannot answer that also. Maybe the dragon decide to go easy on him? Lol.

By right bern, Leon and pinky are all in his aoe range, he should hit them with aoe even if the dragon is debuffed. This dragon never go easy for me....

Edit:

'AoE attack will never ever trigger unless there are two units within 3 tiles from the dragon. If they're 4 tiles from the dragon, it won't count. His Almeda, Ledin, and Leon were in the danger zone but they're 4 tiles away so his Bernhardt is actually the only one inside the required trigger zone. The dragon did AoE in turn 15 because he moved everyone within 3 tiles of the dragon, satisfying the AoE trigger requirement.'

Thanks. Interesting... Let me try that out tomorrow

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

Edit:

Just tried same tactic as the video and it worked lol. It will just keep attacking leon instead of the others for some reason. Just use tank to take the hit

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Wah, you should build pinky. She is really very very very (can't stress enough) very good. She makes all your battle 50% easier. Multiply auto debuffs, unlimited range passive heal every turn, together with clock build tornado for aoe att break.. She is the one and only unit, I used every single battle without fail.

If your current SSR teams can do the battle at 100%, bring her can make your battle efficiency to 200%. Try her, you wouldn't regret. If you have sky archer for her, her op level goes to a next level. :o

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask about runestone changing path.

for eg my leon is currently on strike class and after master it i wan to use 1 runestone and change to royal knight. the stats gain from advancement in royal knight only stay when I am in royal knight class right?

so If i just want to stay in strike after i gotten the skills or soldier i need from royal knight. i can ignore the royal knight path 2nd class right so I wont need another runestone?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Just tried same tactic as the video and it worked lol. It will just keep attacking leon instead of the others for some reason. Just use tank to take the hit

Same here. Lvl 60 thunder dragon become easy peasy. I need to further power up ledin to tank lvl 65.

Eu32cpH_d.jpg

xfool99

Reaction score
damn, gonna build Kirikaze after watching this, I have him at 4 stars never use

btw whats that discharge skill?

Last edited:

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can check with people here on 2 things.

1)
In Arena, my Hein attacked enemy Elwin and died from Thorns enchanment. How is this possible? Does Thorns return MDamage from 2 range?

Turn 1: enemy Elwin cast faction buff. Tiaris cast attack buff on him. Freya cast guard and stand beside him.

Turn 2: my Hein cast fireball spell on enemy Elwin from 2 range. Both Hein and Elwin were at full health. Before battle it showed Thorns enchanment activated. Freya did not guard.

2)
In Summer Swimsuit Festival, when the level 40 lobster behemoth attack in water my Ledin never even counter attack. How is this possible?

Once the lobster behemoth goes away from water and on to the sand, then my units can counter attack. I checked it doesnt seem to be ability of lobster behemoth soldiers.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
damn, gonna build Kirikaze after watching this, I have him at 4 stars never use

btw whats that discharge skill?

Nice fight. Its a 6* crit kirikaze. Not sure if its hard to build him to crit every turn.
(crit is needed to trigger his passive so that he can use 'Roar' every turn and heal himself). Essentially, Kirikaze become very similar with Elwin if he is crit built.

Regarding the 'Discharge', its a new skill that only Lvl 70 thunder dragon has.

'Besides the usual unpredictable Blitz/AOE turns, Thunder70 gives a lightning discharge debuff on 2 random units that are within its 2 tile range. This lightning discharge debuff is an AOE that triggers at the end of our unit's turn and hits only friendly units. It has a range of 1 circle, kind of like Bernhardt's Sword Dance.

Thus great care is needed to ensure that the DPS/Tank units don't cross hit each other with their discharges. Since it is based of the unit's own ATK, if a healer or mage gets debuffed by it, the damage of the aoe is negligible.

The discharge also happens after all end of turn heals are done, hence it will break troop and equipment effects that rely on 100% hp in order to activate.'

Essentially, it is a lvl 70 thunder dragon's gimmick that make kirikaze hit every friendly unit around him at every turn end. That's why his other units cannot get close.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Can check with people here on 2 things.

1)
In Arena, my Hein attacked enemy Elwin and died from Thorns enchanment. How is this possible? Does Thorns return MDamage from 2 range?

Turn 1: enemy Elwin cast faction buff. Tiaris cast attack buff on him. Freya cast guard and stand beside him.

Turn 2: my Hein cast fireball spell on enemy Elwin from 2 range. Both Hein and Elwin were at full health. Before battle it showed Thorns enchanment activated. Freya did not guard.

2)
In Summer Swimsuit Festival, when the level 40 lobster behemoth attack in water my Ledin never even counter attack. How is this possible?

Once the lobster behemoth goes away from water and on to the sand, then my units can counter attack. I checked it doesnt seem to be ability of lobster behemoth soldiers.

1) Thorns return dmg irregardless of type and range. Even if my Luna with ullr's bow attack from 3 square range, she also get hit by thorns, if its triggered (30% chance).

Addon: Reading closely the actions u stated.
a) enemy Elwin cast faction buff - Nothing really matters.
b) Tiaris cast attack buff on him - Also nothing. Do note that this is a common mistake by people who don't know anything abt Tiaris and her 'Attack Blessing'. Attack Blessing only activates when the unit is attacking. It has no effect when the unit is being attacked. I always lol at people in joint battle who use a unit to attack first, then use Tiaris to cast attack blessing on the unit.
c) Freya cast guard - Note that Freya is a physical guard. She cannot guard against single target magic attacks.

That means the thorns effect is coming from Elwin. Not a common choice of enchantment for him.

2) Not too sure abt that. Maybe its an event stage gimmick.

Last edited:

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) Thorns return dmg irregardless of type and range. Even if my Luna with ullr's bow attack from 3 square range, she also get hit by thorns, if its triggered (30% chance).

Addon: Reading closely the actions u stated.
a) enemy Elwin cast faction buff - Nothing really matters.
b) Tiaris cast attack buff on him - Also nothing. Do note that this is a common mistake by people who don't know anything abt Tiaris and her 'Attack Blessing'. Attack Blessing only activates when the unit is attacking. It has no effect when the unit is being attacked. I always lol at people in joint battle who use a unit to attack first, then use Tiaris to cast attack blessing on the unit.
c) Freya cast guard - Note that Freya is a physical guard. She cannot guard against single target magic attacks.

That means the thorns effect is coming from Elwin. Not a common choice of enchantment for him.

2) Not too sure abt that. Maybe its an event stage gimmick.

Thanks for the explanation.

Think I have dog s**t luck. My Grenier also have Thorns enchanment, but he always die from mage attacks. Never once see Thorns activate to reflect range damage. Let alone 1HKO. Lol :s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.