[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
On a side note, how is it that i sometimes see players who are of same level but incredibly overpowered.

I am currently at level 48 but i can barely do 45 dragon

Join an awesome guild and actively do guild battle.

Other than that, they probably have friends carrying them to do higher lvl stuff.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note, how is it that i sometimes see players who are of same level but incredibly overpowered.

Cos never level much and upgrade units and gears. So they keep their level low but their gears and units are incredibly strong. I can do 45 dragon at 42 and 50 dragon at 47. And because of gears and upgrade, I can even clear higher level elite map and farm the mat thus can even upgrade further without actual buying mat from guild shop. Is like a chain effect. :o

Last edited:

wert

Reaction score
Looking for a guild in Emerald Gate

I and a couple of friends are looking for a new guild that is doing very hard x2 difficulty of GW every week.

We do more than 5k every week at our current guild and cleared most of the lvl60 and some 65 anikis and dragons. Hope to find people that are willing to grind day in day out. Emerald Gate (SEA)

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score

other gears, bonds play a part as well and also some seems to have obtain masteries in other paths so they get more stats as well.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cos never level much and upgrade units and gears. So they keep their level low but their gears and units are incredibly strong. I can do 45 dragon at 42 and 50 dragon at 47. And because of gears and upgrade, I can even clear higher level elite map and farm the mat thus can even upgrade further without actual buying mat from guild shop. Is like a chain effect. :o

Ph hahaha okay

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ph hahaha okay

If you want better drop rates for better stuff, do higher lvl stuff. And if you want to do higher lvl stuff, take pinky with u, no matter who your main healer is.

Skill pinky as a dps with holy word, tornada and heal. Her mere presence makes nearby enemies several lvls lower.

I've seen powerful pinky soloing ice dragon. That's how powerful she can be.

Another almeda awesomeness:

Solo lvl 65 dragon at lvl 55.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Told you pinky is wan sui de le. :o

Cannot agree more.

Yesterday I got addicted spamming lvl 60 thunder dragon. Lol. Since its the highest dragon I can carry people with my bern and sakura. (Just want to play with sakura more. Lol)

My infantry units like bern is not well built and sakura is only 3 days old at 3*.
After fac buff and secret realm buff, my bern only has 970+ atk and sakura has 1.1k atk.

And I am carrying people with 1.1k+ atk elwin after fac buff without secret realm buff. They have the right char and is more powerful, but cannot solo clear the dragon.

why? Cos' they don't use pinky. Lol.

If people include pinky in the team and use her well, a lot of roadblocks in this game will be cleared.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cannot agree more.

Yesterday I got addicted spamming lvl 60 thunder dragon. Lol. Since its the highest dragon I can carry people with my bern and sakura. (Just want to play with sakura more. Lol)

My infantry units like bern is not well built and sakura is only 3 days old at 3*.
After fac buff and secret realm buff, my bern only has 970+ atk and sakura has 1.1k atk.

And I am carrying people with 1.1k+ atk elwin after fac buff without secret realm buff. They have the right char and is more powerful, but cannot solo clear the dragon.

why? Cos' they don't use pinky. Lol.

If people include pinky in the team and use her well, a lot of roadblocks in this game will be cleared.

I invest a lot on pinky to the extent that she is my 2nd most powerful unit after Ledin. Even ahead of Leon. :o

rogercomplex

Reaction score
Recruit guild members

Langrisser SEA newly created guild actively searching for members to join. All can apply.

Server : Emerald Gate
Guild : Asgard2

xfool99

Reaction score
what your opinion on Matthew?

I really regret going flier as I think his best class is hero due the faction buff so a protagonist team can be consider. Before starting the game the guide I found say flier or horse is best for him , sure that may be true but SSR ones outshine him for those classes. Matthew without the faction buff is just mediocre at best. If I were to switch him back to infantry I would have to waste a rune stone.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
what your opinion on Matthew?

I really regret going flier as I think his best class is hero due the faction buff so a protagonist team can be consider. Before starting the game the guide I found say flier or horse is best for him , sure that may be true but SSR ones outshine him for those classes. Matthew without the faction buff is just mediocre at best. If I were to switch him back to infantry I would have to waste a rune stone.

The 'path' mentioned in the guides are for the goddess Q&A.

When it is said that the 'best path' for matthew, it is always given that we dual path him. Single path matthew is as good as useless. Even if you chosen 'hero', his value is not there as you certainly won't want to slot in a char that can only fac buff, while his skill mix and dmg are mediocre.

After playing for a period of time, I now think that the best path is horseman matthew. When dual-pathed, he is the only infantry that can 'move again' after attacking, very useful for eternal temple Valkyrie fight.

I regretted choosing flyer and has to wait for version 2.0 to re-path him.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I invest a lot on pinky to the extent that she is my 2nd most powerful unit after Ledin. Even ahead of Leon. :o

I further power up pinky this week by farming her bond power.

Now I can carry people for lvl 65 thunder dragons with bern, sakura/elwin and pinky. Lol. And pinky don't die from thunder aoe now (And she only have sr equips).

Skills-
Bern: Hegemony, parry and imperial power

Pinky: Heal, double debuff aoe skills

Sakura: Sun Shade, roar, hyakka ryoran
or
Elwin: Detect, roar and sword soul

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
:o slowly building pinky

Wonder what's the rate of ssr weapons drop from dragon

Farm level 55 dark today for like 10 times and no weapon drop :s22: waste my burgers

rune79

Reaction score
Got new SSR equips from Epic Eatery.

1) Blue Star

2) Overlord Badge

May I ask which chars are they best suited for ?

Thanks .

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Currently doing lv55 dark dragon. 2x daily. Usually get 1 ssr. But I see ppl farming without daily. What are the rates of ssr dropping without daily?

I kill like 10+ without daily and all I get is colour hammer

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got new SSR equips from Epic Eatery.

1) Blue Star

2) Overlord Badge

May I ask which chars are they best suited for ?

Thanks .

Blue star leon but u must move 3 steps everytime u attack. If u have seal guardian would be better.

Overlord I think most tank will like it especially in pvp. Immune to unable to guard

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.