[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ouch...
Rumoured this game has a pity system at 100 pulls which guarantees an SSR at the 100th pull. Looks like its just rumours......

I heard the pity counter reset after maintenance (not sure though). Like you did 90 pull on Monday and get nothing, Tuesday is the weekly maintenance and your pity counter will be reset. So after maintenance, you can pull up to 100 before the pity counter kicks in making you pulling a total of 190.

Again these are rumors too. :o

xfool99

Reaction score
Ouch...
Rumoured this game has a pity system at 100 pulls which guarantees an SSR at the 100th pull. Looks like its just rumours......

Landius/Rachel banner transform what it was like in pvp. U will be seeing a different arena very soon. They are also good in pve. Landius is important if you had pulled any of the ssr in the previous Listell/Ranford banners as he is required to unlock their bond powers.

Its good to get one now, since it helps in future focus banners later. There will be one that feature rachel, tiaris and liana, so its easier to get liana on that banner when u have rachel.

no it does exist

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I heard the pity counter reset after maintenance (not sure though). Like you did 90 pull on Monday and get nothing, Tuesday is the weekly maintenance and your pity counter will be reset. So after maintenance, you can pull up to 100 before the pity counter kicks in making you pulling a total of 190.

Again these are rumors too. :o

Wah.... Didn't know abt this. So effectively the pity counter is resetted every week and we have to start all over at every new banner. There is no 'carry over' pity....:(

I count myself lucky not to trigger the pity system to get an ssr (hope I never will)

6hrARbm_d.jpg

(Missing Sigma, gizarof and wiler)

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Any one from SEA floating city wanna jump guild? Mine is doing 1x nm 1x vhard for now... No drama fuss free guild... Do need min 50 else hard for you to benefit off gw

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
didnt work for me. i pulled after maintenance, when the new banner is up.

but i did pull 1 by 1 to 20 pulls, and then by 10s

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
didnt work for me. i pulled after maintenance, when the new banner is up.

but i did pull 1 by 1 to 20 pulls, and then by 10s

Yeah. The pity system is rumoured. I don't think it can be proven easily.

Hope u have better luck in future banners.

For landius/Rachel, try to get one and stop. Don't try to get 2 since both are featured later.

Since u have listell, u have an easy time getting landius in the couples banner later. Just save up 50 listell shards.

Next mth's event is an impt one.

SMCYhrm_d.jpg

The left most char is klose. The most important PvP healer. She is a free char from the event that no one should miss out.

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The pity system is rumoured. I don't think it can be proven easily.

Hope u have better luck in future banners.

For landius/Rachel, try to get one and stop. Don't try to get 2 since both are featured later.

Since u have listell, u have an easy time getting landius in the couples banner later. Just save up 50 listell shards.

Next mth's event is an impt one.

SMCYhrm_d.jpg

The left most char is klose. The most important PvP healer. She is a free char from the event that no one should miss out.

Save up 50 listell shards?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
For this valentine/couple's event. Its likely for SEA to have this event in Feb which coincides with valentine's day. To maximise gain for the event and get your dreams come through, you need some preparations before the event.

This is the best event, making it possible to get 2 SSRs with 1 SSR pull.

so basically farm 50 shards for Leon/Lana and 50 shards for Elwin/Liana then wait for couples event?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
landius is coming, should go all out?

Yes or No, depending what you have and what focus u need.

Landius is the more impt char in this banner, while Rachel is nice to have in terms of gameplay.

Rachel is a great char, hampered by her factions. Up to this day, she still only belongs to 2 factions, Yeless legends and protagonist. This means only 2 (future 3) chars can give her fac buff..... Matthew and Landius (future adds Sigma). This makes a lot of restriction in deploying her, since most people don't use Matthew, and Landius is not always relevant in pve.

But u will still want her eventually, since she is required to unlock landius's atk bond power. (Landius is a tank that needs high atk, so she is critical for landius)

If you have listell, landius is guaranteed in the couples banner (farm 50 listell shards, pull an ssr in any of the 3 couples banner and u can use the cp token to trade for landius).

Rachel appeared in many focus banners later so its not needed to hard pull for her. (If you have both tiaris and liana, the nearest focus banner will guarantee u a copy of rachel)

Addon: U guys might be wondering why I am bringing up the couples banner this early. Cos' it directly affect the choice of whether to go all out in this landius/rachel banner.

Landius and rachel need each other for bond power, so its ideal to get both. But you don't need to hard pull for both right now in this banner.

When this banner happened in gl, I already know of the rachel focus banners and the couples banner, since I played the tw version. So I just pulled casually to get one (I got rachel), and wait for the couples banner to get landius (since I have listell).

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
so basically farm 50 shards for Leon/Lana and 50 shards for Elwin/Liana then wait for couples event?

Depends on whether u already have those couple chars. Seriously, I don't fancy the idea given by the video for elwin and liana. (ie, he already have both chars, but just for 10 more liana shards, he suggested farming 50 elwin shards to exchange for 60 liana shards).

But of course, if you already have most of the ssrs in the couples banner like him, it can be a way to use the cp token if you don't have any other use.

Eg, I already have leon, lana, elwin, liana and listell but no landius. I pull on the landius/listell and bingo!, i pulled a landius. Since I have all ssr in the event already, I use 50 leon shards that I previously stocked and trade for 60 lana shards, so that the cp token is not wasted.

The event's main draw is to get the couple char u are missing if you have the other half of the couple.

Another scenario:
I have Leon, Lana, Listell. No elwin, liana, landius.

I decided to pull on elwin/liana (while hoping to get liana). I landed on elwin, and it gives a cp token. I trade 50 listell shards I had farmed plus the cp token for landius.

I continue to pull on elwin/liana banner and so unlucky, I pulled elwin again. Since I already have elwin from the earlier pull, I get 50 elwin shards from this pull and a cp token. I trade the elwin shards + cp token for liana.

This is why I call this event 'a dream come true' event, since its possible to fill up all your missing core chars in this event.

Tentative banner schedule for SEA
https://www.reddit.com/r/langrisser/comments/cshebu/upcoming_banners_for_langrisser_sea/

Although it states the couples banner MIGHT happen on jan 21st, its likely that SEA might push the couple banner to feb to make it more 'meaningful'.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes or No, depending what you have and what focus u need.

Landius is the more impt char in this banner, while Rachel is nice to have in terms of gameplay.

Rachel is a great char, hampered by her factions. Up to this day, she still only belongs to 2 factions, Yeless legends and protagonist. This means only 2 (future 3) chars can give her fac buff..... Matthew and Landius (future adds Sigma). This makes a lot of restriction in deploying her, since most people don't use Matthew, and Landius is not always relevant in pve.

But u will still want her eventually, since she is required to unlock landius's atk bond power. (Landius is a tank that needs high atk, so she is critical for landius)

If you have listell, landius is guaranteed in the couples banner (farm 50 listell shards, pull an ssr in any of the 3 couples banner and u can use the cp token to trade for landius).

Rachel appeared in many focus banners later so its not needed to hard pull for her. (If you have both tiaris and liana, the nearest focus banner will guarantee u a copy of rachel)

Addon: U guys might be wondering why I am bringing up the couples banner this early. Cos' it directly affect the choice of whether to go all out in this landius/rachel banner.

Landius and rachel need each other for bond power, so its ideal to get both. But you don't need to hard pull for both right now in this banner.

When this banner happened in gl, I already know of the rachel focus banners and the couples banner, since I played the tw version. So I just pulled casually to get one (I got rachel), and wait for the couples banner to get landius (since I have listell).
not sure if i need landius haha, i dont have enough resources to pump so many characters...

currently ledin works fine for me haha, i'll probably give it a few pulls hahah

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure if i need landius haha, i dont have enough resources to pump so many characters...

currently ledin works fine for me haha, i'll probably give it a few pulls hahah

He is a different type tank from ledin.

Keywords:
- Counter
- Ranged

This game eventually get quite sianz if u play the same chars over and over. These days I use new chars in multiplayer contents rather than my main 5. A lot of people who concentrated on just the main 5 also quitted out of boredom.

In terms of resources, aniki farming will hit a ceiling. U don't have to do much aniki farming up to a certain point, and strong soldiers benefit everyone. In some guild battles, I actually use R chars that I never build up the classes and only lvled to 60. Thanks to strong soldiers, they are actually useable.

The key to have many different chars without spending much money is to look ahead. Like SEA is the latest server, so u guys have the benefit of foresight as to which banners to pull efficiently.

Before the sigma/lamda banner, I have every ssr released up to that point without spending much money thanks to the knowledge I gain from cn/tw versions.

xfool99

Reaction score
Depends on whether u already have those couple chars. Seriously, I don't fancy the idea given by the video for elwin and liana. (ie, he already have both chars, but just for 10 more liana shards, he suggested farming 50 elwin shards to exchange for 60 liana shards).

But of course, if you already have most of the ssrs in the couples banner like him, it can be a way to use the cp token if you don't have any other use.

Eg, I already have leon, lana, elwin, liana and listell but no landius. I pull on the landius/listell and bingo!, i pulled a landius. Since I have all ssr in the event already, I use 50 leon shards that I previously stocked and trade for 60 lana shards, so that the cp token is not wasted.

The event's main draw is to get the couple char u are missing if you have the other half of the couple.

Another scenario:

I decided to pull on elwin/liana (while hoping to get liana). I landed on elwin, and it gives a cp token. I trade 50 listell shards I had farmed plus the cp token for landius.

I continue to pull on elwin/liana banner and so unlucky, I pulled elwin again. Since I already have elwin from the earlier pull, I get 50 elwin shards from this pull and a cp token. I trade the elwin shards + cp token for liana.

This is why I call this event 'a dream come true' event, since its possible to fill up all your missing core chars in this event.

https://www.reddit.com/r/langrisser/comments/cshebu/upcoming_banners_for_langrisser_sea/

Although it states the couples banner MIGHT happen on jan 21st, its likely that SEA might push the couple banner to feb to make it more 'meaningful'.

thanks, currently I lack Elwin , Lana and Landius so I just farm 50 Leon and 50 Liana shards? since Listell gate not open yet.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks, currently I lack Elwin , Lana and Landius so I just farm 50 Leon and 50 Liana shards? since Listell gate not open yet.

Yep.

Listell's gate will be opened in the week when landius/rachel is released. You can farm her's from then on.

soujiokita

Reaction score
Guild recruiting - floating city

Guild Name: Ascendants
Region/Server: Floating City

Requirement: just be active =)

Description:
- active and fun discord. our members always reply to any thing in discord, even if you need advice on anything.

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/RfT22Aw (don't pm me I seldom check msg here lol)

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score

Another scenario:

i have leon, lana, listell but not elwin and liana and landius.
What is the most efficient way to pull for elwin and liana?

Pull elwin/liana banner - get elwin/liana and get cp token and store 50 tokens to trade for the other?

Store 50 Listell shards to trade in for Landius when i have spare cp token?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i have leon, lana, listell but not elwin and liana and landius.
What is the most efficient way to pull for elwin and liana?

Pull elwin/liana banner - get elwin/liana and get cp token and store 50 tokens to trade for the other?

Store 50 Listell shards to trade in for Landius when i have spare cp token?

You won't have the chance to store 50 shards of the char u don't have during the event since the event only last for 1 week. The banner and cp tokens will be gone by the next maintenance.

Eg, u don't have elwin, but managed to pull elwin on the first day. Elwin has 4 gates, so 4x7= 28 shards at the end of the event which is not enough to trade for liana.

If the event last for 2 weeks, its possible. They purposely made this a 1 week event to make u continue to pull for the other ssr u want.

Generally, we pull at the banner that contains the chars we don't have at all and farm, BEFORE the event, the char of the banner which u have one of the featured couple.

Ie, in your case, pull at elwin/liana banner.
No matter what ssr u get, trade the cp token u have for landius with 50 listell shards u had farmed before the event. (That's why i said its guaranteed when u have one of the couple)

Assuming u managed to pull either elwin or liana, if you want to get the other one, u have to continue to pull on the elwin/liana banner. No matter u get elwin or liana on this 2nd ssr hit, u will be able to get the char u want (either directly or trade the 2nd cp token+shards of the ssr u pulled), UNLESS you are unlucky enough to hit on a off-banner ssr.

Last edited:

EvilPaladin

Master Member
Reaction score
You won't have the chance to store 50 shards of the char u don't have during the event since the event only last for 1 week. The banner and cp tokens will be gone by the next maintenance.

Eg, u don't have elwin, but managed to pull elwin on the first day. Elwin has 4 gates, so 4x7= 28 shards at the end of the event which is not enough to trade for liana.

If the event last for 2 weeks, its possible. They purposely made this a 1 week event to make u continue to pull for the other ssr u want.

Generally, we pull at the banner that contains the chars we don't have at all and farm, BEFORE the event, the char of the banner which u have one of the featured couple.

Ie, in your case, pull at elwin/liana banner.
No matter what ssr u get, trade the cp token u have for landius with 50 listell shards u had farmed before the event. (That's why i said its guaranteed when u have one of the couple)

Assuming u managed to pull either elwin or liana, if you want to get the other one, u have to continue to pull on the elwin/liana banner. No matter u get elwin or liana on this 2nd ssr hit, u will be able to get the char u want (either directly or trade the 2nd cp token+shards of the ssr u pulled), UNLESS you are unlucky enough to hit on a off-banner ssr.

So basically I shouldn’t be pulling this landius/Rachel banner correct?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.