[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
So basically I shouldn’t be pulling this landius/Rachel banner correct?

Depends on whether u have spare gems, and also if u plan to do competitive pvp.

If you want to have a head start and gain an edge over others in world arena and eventually apex arena, u should get landius now and start building him up. He is the no.1 pvp tank.

If you are f2p and don't care abt apex arena, yeah, u should not pull.

xfool99

Reaction score
Seems like SSR equip drop rate got nerf, only get like 2 or 3 per week including joint battle L58(only gotten like 1 maybe 2 so far) and map event(only drop like 1 time so far). Not sure if drop rate is lower for been 3rd player in team as I usually tag last as Liana in L65 GT.

Btw just got Rachel on 2nd x10 pull, was kinda hoping for Landius.

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted landius. Got all his bis eq. Trained my cavalry and red horse.

Pull everything that I saved for wks. 180 pulls and gotten 3 rachel. Top frustration. Give up.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like SSR equip drop rate got nerf, only get like 2 or 3 per week including joint battle L58(only gotten like 1 maybe 2 so far) and map event(only drop like 1 time so far). Not sure if drop rate is lower for been 3rd player in team as I usually tag last as Liana in L65 GT.

Btw just got Rachel on 2nd x10 pull, was kinda hoping for Landius.

No, its not about being 3P, and yes, they indeed nerfed ssr drop rates. You are considered very lucky to even get ssr drops in joint battles.

Gratz on Rachel. Save up to dump on the landis/listell couple banner where u are almost guaranteed to get both (as long as u don't pull off-banner ssr).

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I want Rachel mm but tio Landius. No complaint but still... :o

Landius is the prize here. Rachel mm so hard to use. Char talent and skills are great, but very few people can fac buff her. She and landius must stick together like nuts and bolts (unless u want to use matthew).

Rachel is easy to get later since she has 2 focus banners upcoming, 1 of them coming very soon in the midst of trails in the sky event (Focus: liana, tiaris, rachel)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Landius replaces Ledin ah? sian, I invested a lot on Ledin wor... :(

No lah.

Ledin is still the best pve tank. Landius is used in pvp, and in pve situations where u want to counter ranged attackers and u want a better damage tanking dps.

Ledin, due to soldiers, cannot out dps landius when initiating attack.

xfool99

Reaction score
is death robe junk? Is there a list of SSR gears that arent worth using and should be reduce to ore?

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Pulled tio 2 Landius. Bo Rachel. Shall stop and save for TiTS collab

Thinking if should keep this extra 50 shards until couple banner to get Listell.

Bo Elwin also. Lana leon ledin liana final atk/int bond cannot unlock. Sian

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Pulled tio 2 Landius. Bo Rachel. Shall stop and save for TiTS collab

Thinking if should keep this extra 50 shards until couple banner to get Listell.

Bo Elwin also. Lana leon ledin liana final atk/int bond cannot unlock. Sian

To help u make the decision, try clearing landius' gates when its released. His gates are quite irritating to clear. (Its those kind where u can only deploy landius and use npc units to clear. Cannot use your strong units to carry through)

For TiTS collab, my personal take:

Joshua - Must pull if you are aiming for leonhart. His fac buff increase aoe skill dmg. He himself is an aoe assassin.

Estelle - Gimmicky glory tank. A possible substitute for those without ledin. Has all stats increase aoe buff (lower potency than fac buff but last 6 turns). Can keep having 2 square guard range if she actively does damage every turn.

Leonhart - Too much have been said abt him already.

Reanne - Strongest single target mage in the game. Has a skill that reduces mag def by 100% if the target has 3 or more debuffs. Ice dragon killer.

Collabs:
Trails in the sky
Sakura taisen
Yu Yu hakosho

And the next collab to happen is rumoured to be Record of Lodoss War 羅德岛战记.

This game seems to like to collab super old franchises.

Last edited:

harbinger255

Honorary Member
Reaction score
It is to me.... Broken star, all bows except EMB and ullr, all daggers besides bathory/SG, dark robe, death robe... Ore on sight

is death robe junk? Is there a list of SSR gears that arent worth using and should be reduce to ore?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
It is to me.... Broken star, all bows except EMB and ullr, all daggers besides bathory/SG, dark robe, death robe... Ore on sight

Lol. Wearing those on my 2 Ls.

peLxWId_d.jpg

C0ZUVU7_d.jpg

Rationale: None of the sr robes are worth maxing, except emerald robe for bozel (only if you don't have better ones like galaxy cloak)
These robes, no matter how bad their passives are, still have superior stats compared to sr ones. They are easy to max without using ores since they drop often and are useable.

For SSR, I always keep a copy of maxed one no matter how seemingly weak they are, as they might be good or even the bis of future chars.

Addon:
Why death robe is not junk and I use it on Liana.
1. healers are usually magnets to enemies. They like to attack healers. Most of the time I have a tank protecting her, but there are times when I don't field any tanks and actually use liana as a bait.

Healer with shrine maidens are very tanky, 2nd only to lancers. (Klose which u guys will get at the TiTS collab can use lancers, making her the tankiest healer) It takes a Leon with chivalry and thousand hooves to rout my liana with lvl 8 shrine maidens.

2. Death robe reduces chance of getting critical hits, enhancing survivability. It also slap a increased dmg taken debuff to attackers, making it easier to kill the attacker next turn.

3. Counter high def tanks like ledin/vargas+tiaris in arena. This combo is very irritating to kill, especially if the tank has overlord badge. I will use liana to bait the tank to attack her, slapping the dmg increased debuff to let him take more dmg for my dps to kill. (Do not work with Landius)

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
Lol. Wearing those on my 2 Ls.

peLxWId_d.jpg

C0ZUVU7_d.jpg

Rationale: None of the sr robes are worth maxing, except emerald robe for bozel (only if you don't have better ones like galaxy cloak)
These robes, no matter how bad their passives are, still have superior stats compared to sr ones. They are easy to max without using ores since they drop often and are useable.

For SSR, I always keep a copy of maxed one no matter how seemingly weak they are, as they might be good or even the bis of future chars.

Addon:
Why death robe is not junk and I use it on Liana.
1. healers are usually magnets to enemies. They like to attack healers. Most of the time I have a tank protecting her, but there are times when I don't field any tanks and actually use liana as a bait.

Healer with shrine maidens are very tanky, 2nd only to lancers. (Klose which u guys will get at the TiTS collab can use lancers, making her the tankiest healer) It takes a Leon with chivalry and thousand hooves to rout my liana with lvl 8 shrine maidens.

2. Death robe reduces chance of getting critical hits, enhancing survivability. It also slap a increased dmg taken debuff to attackers, making it easier to kill the attacker next turn.

3. Counter high def tanks like ledin/vargas+tiaris in arena. This combo is very irritating to kill, especially if the tank has overlord badge. I will use liana to bait the tank to attack her, slapping the dmg increased debuff to let him take more dmg for my dps to kill. (Do not work with Landius)

Death robe-'increase damage taken' isnt that a oneself debuff effect? no matter how I read it, seems that u take more damage from being attacked.

btw I think green leaf armor is great for Listell till u get more SSR armor drops

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Death robe-'increase damage taken' isnt that a oneself debuff effect? no matter how I read it, seems that u take more damage from being attacked.

btw I think green leaf armor is great for Listell till u get more SSR armor drops

Not sure what is the current description in SEA now. There's a 'fix' to fix all the misleading descriptions.

In gl, it reads:

LmYtjbs_d.jpg

Listell is a PvP char. I don't think anyone will want to use her with sr equips. Waste of resources to lvl a sr gear for a PvP char.

U would want to wait for this before using her.

yfQGIr0_d.jpg

xfool99

Reaction score
Not sure what is the current description in SEA now. There's a 'fix' to fix all the misleading descriptions.

In gl, it reads:

LmYtjbs_d.jpg

Listell is a PvP char. I don't think anyone will want to use her with sr equips. Waste of resources to lvl a sr gear for a PvP char.

U would want to wait for this before using her.

yfQGIr0_d.jpg

yeah thats the description, if being attacked increase enemy damage taken so it means(to me) when u get attacked u take XX% more damage.

I have that lizard armor but no way I would use epic spirits to up it, most of my mages still use sr ones as I only have galaxy and death robe atm. Alchemy robe is not bad if proc the special skill :D

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah thats the description, if being attacked increase enemy damage taken so it means(to me) when u get attacked u take more XX% damage.

I have that lizard armor but no way I would use epic spirits to up it, most of my mages still use sr ones as I only have galaxy and death robe atm. Alchemy robe is not bad if proc the special skill :D

Not sure why you would u interpret it that way. It clearly states increase enemy's damage taken. U mean u are the 'enemy'?

Listell's best armor is demon lizard skin or tennyo's robe.
And yeah, pvp chars should be of lower priority when giving equips if you are not really proactively doing hardcore pvp. I just want to say, no one will even bother maxing a sr green leaf robe for listell. Such a waste of hammers and resources.

And just to addon.
You feel the nerf in ssr drops right? Most of the time, we don't really have the luxury of choosing what ssr equips to use (except for whales). If I can get a dupe of a ssr gear, no matter how seemingly weak it seems, to limit break it, I am more than happy liao.

That's why I discourage alchemy ssr. To me, it feels like loosing 100 ores. Eventually u would want to equip the rest of the chars with good gears also.

I only alchemy ssr when I already have a maxed one but still get a lot of dupes and I don't think I want to make a 2nd maxed one. Like bluemoon and broken star I alchemy since I don't want to make 2nd lvl 50 bluemoons or broken star.

Btw, I don't think they will design something that slaps a debuff on the user for a ssr equip whose beneficial effect is not even OP. 40% chance to avoid critical hit is not overpowered.

But the one below is. Increase attack range is overpowered so they decide to slap a debuff on the user. Though most chars cannot benefit from this weapon. Rumoured sumire is the best for this wep, though I am skeptical as well.

2ibSyDh_d.jpg

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
Not sure why you would u interpret it that way. It clearly states increase enemy's damage taken. U mean u are the 'enemy'?

Listell's best armor is demon lizard skin or tennyo's robe.
And yeah, pvp chars should be of lower priority when giving equips if you are not really proactively doing hardcore pvp. I just want to say, no one will even bother maxing a sr green leaf robe for listell. Such a waste of hammers and resources.

And just to addon.
You feel the nerf in ssr drops right? Most of the time, we don't really have the luxury of choosing what ssr equips to use (except for whales). If I can get a dupe of a ssr gear, no matter how seemingly weak it seems, to limit break it, I am more than happy liao.

That's why I discourage alchemy ssr. To me, it feels like loosing 100 ores. Eventually u would want to equip the rest of the chars with good gears also.

I only alchemy ssr when I already have a maxed one but still get a lot of dupes and I don't think I want to make a 2nd maxed one. Like bluemoon and broken star I alchemy since I don't want to make 2nd lvl 50 bluemoons or broken star.

Btw, I don't think they will design something that slaps a debuff on the user for a ssr equip whose beneficial effect is not even OP. 40% chance to avoid critical hit is not overpowered.

But the one below is. Increase attack range is overpowered so they decide to slap a debuff on the user. Though most chars cannot benefit from this weapon. Rumoured sumire is the best for this wep, though I am skeptical as well.

2ibSyDh_d.jpg

ok that make sense thx, I will never ore blue moon, too many mages to equip now. So far I only ore bloody melody and that crap tiara. Btw hammers and gold cant be wasted when u can break them.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.