[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
ok that make sense thx, I will never ore blue moon, too many mages to equip now. So far I only ore bloody melody and that crap tiara. Btw hammers and gold cant be wasted when u can break them.

Tiara is still a decent headwear.

Do note that u do not get everything back when u alchemy them. The runes are lost forever. That's why I don't break stuff and use them on other chars even if I have something better.

That's the secret of my 240k+ total power. I went on hiatus in this game and I am not that much of a hardcore player or whale, but my total power is on par with the hardcore ones.

I don't waste ssr by breaking them and chase for the 'best' or BIS. Majority of my chars are geared and useable. I limit break many ssrs without even using epic spirits by keeping as many ssr as possible and merge the dupes.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Sidetrack.

New big-time strategy RPG released today. Can try it out if u guys have spare time. This game is developed with a global release in mind, so the English gl release will come very soon next year.

Trying out the jp version just released today.

DuZFoyi_d.jpg

k7hEcgg_d.jpg

Summon ifrit
9QhQj5E_d.jpg

First multi pull. Got an ssr, but the current highest rarity is UR (ultra rare)
irsQhDh_d.jpg

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Sidetrack.

New big-time strategy RPG released today. Can try it out if u guys have spare time. This game is developed with a global release in mind, so the English gl release will come very soon next year.

Trying out the jp version just released today.

DuZFoyi_d.jpg

k7hEcgg_d.jpg

Summon ifrit
9QhQj5E_d.jpg

First multi pull. Got an ssr, but the current highest rarity is UR (ultra rare)
irsQhDh_d.jpg
Looks good. The Japanese more chim for me. I didn't manage to get extra SSR from first pull... But i dunno what i pressed, thwy gave me another 2 SSRs!

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buddies any tips for thunder dragon?

I cant really get the sequence of his actions correct lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks good. The Japanese more chim for me. I didn't manage to get extra SSR from first pull... But i dunno what i pressed, thwy gave me another 2 SSRs!

The highest rarity is UR.
Rates: 2% UR, 8% SSR.

I did rerolls with Nox. Lol. Unable to start with 2 UR chars. Sticking with an account with 1 UR char, 3 UR cards and 6 SSR chars.

The 2 SSR chars u get are pre-registration gifts. Fina and Y'shtola.

Just trying out the mechanics. The english global release is already confirmed next year.

PS: Go to settings and change the graphic display settings. The game defaults to 'simple' in the beginning, which makes the 3D graphics look darn ugly and low res. Change to 'standard' and the game looks a lot better.

ru2Fflx_d.jpg

zQ6K2zh_d.jpg

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Buddies any tips for thunder dragon?

I cant really get the sequence of his actions correct lol

Don't really need to understand his action sequence. Just 'seal' his aoe by having only 1 melee char attacking him and staying at his melee range.

Use Leon to hit and run out of his 2 square aoe range and have a tanky melee char like elwin or bernhardt to stay with him. When he do single attacks, he will buff himself. Just dispel with roar or hedgemony respectively.

A tank to guard leon, almeda to weaken him + heal elwin/bernhardt and a healer to heal tank.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't really need to understand his action sequence. Just 'seal' his aoe by having only 1 melee char attacking him and staying at his melee range.

Use Leon to hit and run out of his 2 square aoe range and have a tanky melee char like elwin or bernhardt to stay with him. When he do single attacks, he will buff himself. Just dispel with roar or hedgemony respectively.

A tank to guard leon, almeda to weaken him + heal elwin/bernhardt and a healer to heal tank.
his aoe wont come out if i am within his 3 square range?

basically i can put almeda at 4 squares away to debuff him?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
his aoe wont come out if i am within his 3 square range?

basically i can put almeda at 4 squares away to debuff him?

Yep. Just have a tank to guard her. The tank should be out of the aoe range as well.

This is the same for fire dragon, if you don't want your chars to be debuffed by the aoe.

Shib

Reaction score
The highest rarity is UR.
Rates: 2% UR, 8% SSR.

I did rerolls with Nox. Lol. Unable to start with 2 UR chars. Sticking with an account with 1 UR char, 3 UR cards and 6 SSR chars.

The 2 SSR chars u get are pre-registration gifts. Fina and Y'shtola.

Just trying out the mechanics. The english global release is already confirmed next year.

PS: Go to settings and change the graphic display settings. The game defaults to 'simple' in the beginning, which makes the 3D graphics look darn ugly and low res. Change to 'standard' and the game looks a lot better.

ru2Fflx_d.jpg

zQ6K2zh_d.jpg
My graphics default was standard. The simple mode is ugly.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
My graphics default was standard. The simple mode is ugly.

This game cannot play seriously liao. Can only play for fun.

It has the accursed VIP system (this game called 'Royal Rank'). Will be super p2w and catered to whales.

Cokacola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure why you would u interpret it that way. It clearly states increase enemy's damage taken. U mean u are the 'enemy'?

Listell's best armor is demon lizard skin or tennyo's robe.
And yeah, pvp chars should be of lower priority when giving equips if you are not really proactively doing hardcore pvp. I just want to say, no one will even bother maxing a sr green leaf robe for listell. Such a waste of hammers and resources.

And just to addon.
You feel the nerf in ssr drops right? Most of the time, we don't really have the luxury of choosing what ssr equips to use (except for whales). If I can get a dupe of a ssr gear, no matter how seemingly weak it seems, to limit break it, I am more than happy liao.

That's why I discourage alchemy ssr. To me, it feels like loosing 100 ores. Eventually u would want to equip the rest of the chars with good gears also.

I only alchemy ssr when I already have a maxed one but still get a lot of dupes and I don't think I want to make a 2nd maxed one. Like bluemoon and broken star I alchemy since I don't want to make 2nd lvl 50 bluemoons or broken star.

Btw, I don't think they will design something that slaps a debuff on the user for a ssr equip whose beneficial effect is not even OP. 40% chance to avoid critical hit is not overpowered.

But the one below is. Increase attack range is overpowered so they decide to slap a debuff on the user. Though most chars cannot benefit from this weapon. Rumoured sumire is the best for this wep, though I am skeptical as well.

2ibSyDh_d.jpg

Let me help you on this bro, the best fit for this weapon is Akaya to PVP.

martintylor

Reaction score
only manage to get Altemuller but not Leon? Should I continue to try my luck on leon or save for other banner? Left 50+ trinity and I don't have any other ssr cavalry

xfool99

Reaction score
only manage to get Altemuller but not Leon? Should I continue to try my luck on leon or save for other banner? Left 50+ trinity and I don't have any other ssr cavalry

you could use Sonya till u get SSR one, she is prob the best sr cav - can move again like Leon if target is killed.

xfool99

Reaction score
L58 Angelica jb is too hard, like always fail, I use tank to block the flier aniki then he fart and my team Lana instant KO. Cant survived more than one hit, the fliers just hit too hard. Sometimes even play L53 can fail due to Angelica being attack and killed. Its the worst jb by far.

comparing this to the darkness one L58(same rewards) , Angelica is hard mode ,Darkness easy mode.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
L58 Angelica jb is too hard, like always fail, I use tank to block the flier aniki then he fart and my team Lana instant KO. Cant survived more than one hit, the fliers just hit too hard. Sometimes even play L53 can fail due to Angelica being attack and killed. Its the worst jb by far.

comparing this to the darkness one L58(same rewards) , Angelica is hard mode ,Darkness easy mode.

You have to guid your team this way:

1st batch infantry anikis with his cronies must be eradicated in the first round. Everyone must attack. Any infantry left with full hp will instant KO angelica.

2nd batch flyer aniki ambush cannot be tanked. Everyone must move down or stay put until angelica triggers this batch. Do not move right.

Place a tanky and high mobility unit on the single tree/forest tile to the right (below the house). This unit need not be a cover tank like ledin. A high def cherie or leon will work. This ensures the only gargoyle in range attacks this unit instead of angelica, and this should be the only enemy unit that is in range to attack.

After this batch, the rest is easy. Just kill the aniki lancers and his lancer cronies before angelica triggers the 2nd ambush.

This jb can be completed without using a cover tank if everyone knows what they are doing.

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

We use tank and pinky/tiaris, Leon and Liana, pinky and 1 dps to clear 60. Need strong tank or can use tiaris for passive heal can le. Rest just normal kill. But 60 Jessica may need sword unit to kill.

You must block Angelica. We normally block her and camp around her and wait for her to trigger the 1st wave then tank guard. Our turn, all chiong in wipe off the enemies. Then we block her again and clear the bottom group before triggering the mid. Again all camp and wait for enemy to spawn then all chiong and wipe enemy in 1 turn. To do all these, tank must be strong ba. :o

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
We use tank and pinky/tiaris, Leon and Liana, pinky and 1 dps to clear 60. Need strong tank or can use tiaris for passive heal can le. Rest just normal kill. But 60 Jessica may need sword unit to kill.

You must block Angelica. We normally block her and camp around her and wait for her to trigger the 1st wave then tank guard. Our turn, all chiong in wipe off the enemies. Then we block her again and clear the bottom group before triggering the mid. Again all camp and wait for enemy to spawn then all chiong and wipe enemy in 1 turn. To do all these, tank must be strong ba. :o

He is talking abt lvl 58 bah.

For all jb i don't do lvl 60s already. In public runs, if I encounter one troll who auto or is seriously underpowered that they expect to be carried, the whole run is spoilt already. Need regular kahkis to do together.

Then again, keep doing with the same people also boring like hell.

I do lvl 58 public runs usually since droprate between lvl 60 and 58 do not have that much diff, and even if trolls join, I can still save the runs and not waste 15 stamina. I even do lvl 53 to play play with new chars and chars on standby.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is talking abt lvl 58 bah.

For all jb i don't do lvl 60s already. In public runs, if I encounter one troll who auto or is seriously underpowered that they expect to be carried, the whole run is spoilt already. Need regular kahkis to do together.

Then again, keep doing with the same people also boring like hell.

I do lvl 58 public runs usually since droprate between lvl 60 and 58 do not have that much diff, and even if trolls join, I can still save the runs and not waste 15 stamina. I even do lvl 53 to play play with new chars and chars on standby.

Ya cannot do with public de. I run with my usual kakis and we all know what to do, and since we have been doing runs together, we kinda know each other's playing style and heroes. :o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.