[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My light reflect doesnt seems to activate?

When melee, does it include when enemy melee hit my other character and ledin guard them? or to activate light reflect, it has to melee my ledin directly?

also if i use it with fraction buff, does light reflect activate together with vindication?

update: i tried to let enemy directly hit my ledin, light reflect doesnt activate as well. is there some problem with this?

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Looks like got some summer costume event next week. Don't know if they will also include the princess focus banner

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are separated into 1-time ones, and repeatables.

1 time ones are available as u clear the story. They can be cleared only once and spawns as u clear new stages of the story.

The repeatable ones spawns when u clear any story stages (including those that u already cleared) and time rift stages. If there are no events on the map, u can try sweeping rift a few times and they will pop up.

If u lack stamina or don't want to use stamina, just go back and read the non-battle story stages u already cleared (can skip text) a few times and they will appear as well.
- To make things easier, there are 2 in Floating City - Tiseo.

Is there a list of all the repeatable event and their respective rewards? I want to chiong gold, tickets and gems. :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Is there a list of all the repeatable event and their respective rewards? I want to chiong gold, tickets and gems. :s13:

Can chiong and farm 就好了.

Only max of 7 of such events will spawn per day, and only 1 will be the gems/gold tickets one. The rest of the 6 are random types.

So far I cannot find a full list of such events online.

For gold, my main sources are goblins or alchemy SR equips to trade for 120k gold in store.

When I am in need of tickets and gems urgently, I clear the bond gates.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
My light reflect doesnt seems to activate?

When melee, does it include when enemy melee hit my other character and ledin guard them? or to activate light reflect, it has to melee my ledin directly?

also if i use it with fraction buff, does light reflect activate together with vindication?

update: i tried to let enemy directly hit my ledin, light reflect doesnt activate as well. is there some problem with this?

For this qn, I think only their tech support can answer u. The atk/def value don't change even when we turn animation off.

In global, its also like that. We only assume it activates somehow, lol.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For this qn, I think only their tech support can answer u. The atk/def value don't change even when we turn animation off.

In global, its also like that. We only assume it activates somehow, lol.

oh..so it is a known issue even at global.. that when it activate, there is no indication like block where is a pop up on top of the character?

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
oh..so it is a known issue even at global.. that when it activate, there is no indication like block where is a pop up on top of the character?

Not just gl. Cn and tw version also like that. Got cn people asked before also but the qn was never answered by anyone.

We just assumed it works without indication.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not just gl. Cn and tw version also like that. Got cn people asked before also but the qn was never answered by anyone.

We just assumed it works without indication.

alright thanks a lot. i though its only me or i interpret wrongly how it works. at least now i feel i did not waste my runestone. :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
alright thanks a lot. i though its only me or i interpret wrongly how it works. at least now i feel i did not waste my runestone. :s13:

Runestones on Ledin are never wasted. :s12:

Anyway, save up for Zerida soon. I find her fun to play and probably the best assassin char in the game.

Saw one super good zerida crit hitting 50k+ on lvl 60 ice dragon.

I am building up mine as well.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can chiong and farm 就好了.

Only max of 7 of such events will spawn per day, and only 1 will be the gems/gold tickets one. The rest of the 6 are random types.

So far I cannot find a full list of such events online.

For gold, my main sources are goblins or alchemy SR equips to trade for 120k gold in store.

When I am in need of tickets and gems urgently, I clear the bond gates.

So everyday 1 gems/gold tickets and assuming very lucky all tickets, can have 7 free tickets per week? :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Remless, if u pure templar then what troop u use as stop gap and end game troop?

Templar with Phalanx.
Read below:

For me, I used Ledin Templar all the way. Matthew is always part of my team (for that -use matthew acheivement-) and later I got Elwin so Ledin doesn't really need his fac buff.

I got a high lvl carry me thru 45 aniki to get amazon champions. Before that, grenier is my main tank.

I only switched to King at lvl 50+ when I have the resources to get everything done at King's side, and switch back.

PS: K, back to global. Just got double SSR wep drops from sweeping dragon ^^ (Purgatory and devil axe)

pr0dygi

Reaction score
You can use Amazon Champion before you get Phalanx. :o

@Remless Paisay. Missed it.
Can i use Zealot or Exorcist as gap before unlocking King?

Newbie here. Can enlighten me why use Amazon Champion? Her skill trigger when attacking but isnt Ledin a passive tank?

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
@Remless Paisay. Missed it.
Can i use Zealot or Exorcist as gap before unlocking King?

Newbie here. Can enlighten me why use Amazon Champion? Her skill trigger when attacking but isnt Ledin a passive tank?

Again, read the same block of text.

For me, I used Ledin Templar all the way. Matthew is always part of my team (for that -use matthew acheivement-) and later I got Elwin so Ledin doesn't really need his fac buff.

I got a high lvl carry me thru 45 aniki to get amazon champions. Before that, grenier is my main tank.

I only switched to King at lvl 50+ when I have the resources to get everything done at King's side, and switch back.

PS: K, back to global. Just got double SSR wep drops from sweeping dragon ^^ (Purgatory and devil axe)

We use amazon champions as its the only soldier ledin has access to, before phalanx, that allows him to tank properly. Its a 'in the meantime' measure.

All along, we are not discussing about endgame yet btw, if u did read the context we are in.

pr0dygi

Reaction score
Im sorry.

I just started afew days ago so some of the things u guys talked about i dont really understand.

The Zealot and Exorcist is a seperate question cuz i read somewhere that some Ledin use them.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Im sorry.

I just started afew days ago so some of the things u guys talked about i dont really understand.

The Zealot and Exorcist is a seperate question cuz i read somewhere that some Ledin use them.

Zealot are used depending on situations. Mostly used when the stage do not have horsemen and lots of demons and undead.

For general tanking, lancer soldiers are a better choice.

Very simple:
Ledin with zealots/exorcist vs ledin with Amazon champs facing horsemen and flyers, which ledin do u think has a better chance of survival?

pr0dygi

Reaction score
Cuz im using Grenier due to lack of elwin for faction buff, so spear is covered.

Trying to save the stones because read they are quite limited thats why im wondering if i can just go middle tree instead of branching. From what u say i'll just branch out. Thanks!

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Cuz im using Grenier due to lack of elwin for faction buff, so spear is covered.

Trying to save the stones because read they are quite limited thats why im wondering if i can just go middle tree instead of branching. From what u say i'll just branch out. Thanks!

Ledin is meant to replace Grenier once he is built up. Having 2 tanks in a stage will make clearing stuff extremely slow.

Ledin is worth every stone u can spend on him. Some people even spent 3 stones.

Addon:
Use Mathhew to buff ledin. Don't forget about our dear MC. He is a strong dps.

He gets promoted to SSR few mths ago in tw, and in the current upcoming patch in tw, all players are able to reset his class (reset to another path different from the one u chosen from goddess' qns). So in terms of timeline, the reset for matthew's class will happen around 1yr+ after initial launch.

And u get that sweet 150gems for using him in battle.:s12:

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.