[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

SoundSurround

Reaction score
Need some advice
Currently running Strat faction with Alt/Luna/Leon/Egbert/Sophia
I do not have vargas yet, is pulling ledin better in this case or stick to vargas long term (eventually sure get vargas since its a SR)?

Waiting for new tiaris/lliana banner to get them too.

Thanks.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Need some advice
Currently running Strat faction with Alt/Luna/Leon/Egbert/Sophia
I do not have vargas yet, is pulling ledin better in this case or stick to vargas long term (eventually sure get vargas since its a SR)?

Waiting for new tiaris/lliana banner to get them too.

Thanks.

I'll highly recommend Vargas as your main tank. He is as strong as ledin and u can get him to 6 star faster (SR dupes easily come into your pulls).

Ledin > Vargas is only because he is more flexible. He selfbuffs and can be a standalone off-faction tank for any fac, where Vargas needs a buffer.

Last edited:

pr0dygi

Reaction score
Addon:
Use Mathhew to buff ledin. Don't forget about our dear MC. He is a strong dps.

And u get that sweet 150gems for using him in battle.:s12:

My Matthew is a Flyer and alr got Cherie leh.

Do u use Jessica/Hein/Narm? I got them but dunno who to level.
Also have Lance, Liffany, Egbert, Emerick

Current team is Ledin, Grenier, Leon, Cherie, PinkHealer.

Ty for advice.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
My Matthew is a Flyer and alr got Cherie leh.

Do u use Jessica/Hein/Narm? I got them but dunno who to level.
Also have Lance, Liffany, Egbert, Emerick

Current team is Ledin, Grenier, Leon, Cherie, PinkHealer.

Ty for advice.

Still Matthew.
Kick Ledin out until he can replace Grenier with proper soldiers.

Reasons:
Sprint buff is awesome (+1 mobility for everyone)
He gets a free event costume.
He can hit w/o getting hurt and has a chance to act twice in every turn.
Needed for achievement
Can use the strongest soldier (angels)

cUkNML3_d.jpg

Not too shabby with just a ssr axe and lvl 20 SSR accessories. Armor are sr. Single path mastery.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does fighting lv40 dragon without daily bonus get u gold ore? I wanted to get more gold ore for upgrading my ssr eq. But so far I only get gold ore when I have daily bonus.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Does fighting lv40 dragon without daily bonus get u gold ore? I wanted to get more gold ore for upgrading my ssr eq. But so far I only get gold ore when I have daily bonus.

Those ores drop only if u have daily bonus.

Other sources for them are guild battle domination rewards and timeless trial.

Rarely there will be events that increase the daily bonus by +1.

If u are able to spend a little bit of money, the flag of courage will help u increase daily bonuses by +1. Its more worth it than the monthly gem package which people just spend on and pull non-stop without building up their gears and army.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those ores drop only if u have daily bonus.

Other sources for them are guild battle domination rewards and timeless trial.

Rarely there will be events that increase the daily bonus by +1.

If u are able to spend a little bit of money, the flag of courage will help u increase daily bonuses by +1. Its more worth it than the monthly gem package which people just spend on and pull non-stop without building up their gears and army.

Yup I am currently on flag of courage but just looking to see if any other ways to get the gold ore. Haha

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yup I am currently on flag of courage but just looking to see if any other ways to get the gold ore. Haha

:s12:

I met a Leon in joint battle. Only 400+ atk (He probably only got him recently, so not built up). He is able to otko mobs of 700+ atk cos' the soldiers he carry are very strong (600+ atk bats) w/o much dmg to him.

High aniki training and lvled soldiers make the new chars u get strong also.

U won't regret spending on the flag every mth until a time when u don't need to spend anymore. (I think I only buy the flag for 3 mths)

Once you have strong soldiers and geared up, the game practically feed u with gems/tickets weekly. (Arena weekly rewards, timeless trials, guild battle domination)

Lemme see which banners and stuff I spent real $$ on....
Twin princesses
Ranford and Listell (I spent the most on this banner and totally regretted.)
Cherie's costume from aniki lotto
Little bits here and there on collab banners.

Bozel and Gerold/Layla are free.

So I got 20 ssrs w/o hard spending and pulling, mainly using in-game gems/tickets.

Last edited:

PrinceValiant

Reaction score
thanks for the advice. I ended up pulling anyway and got him in 2 pulls. thats like winning TOTO and was giggling on the pillow beside my wife(expression of seeing a siao lang)

This time I used 80 tickets to draw the Focus banner and 3rd draws+ Tiaris and 8th draws gotten Luna. I don't have Lana but that is the most I can go for this banner with 5 tickets left..

I think my Glory fraction only short of Liana and if the couple banner is coming, I should probably save 50 shards for it to get Liana but I think it souunds like VDay banner....which would be 6 months more... Think end month should have a Liana banner coming.

I am now LV45
My SSR Heroes = 9
Ledin Cherie Leon Elwin Dieharte Bernharte Bozzel Luna Tiaris.
All current SR and R heroes.
I unlocked Angels and Amazon Champs.
Question 1
Have SSR books for soldiers and priests line lv12. Who should I unlock next?
Question 2,
who should I focus on star upgrade first??? My Leon still sux lol 300+ atk and 100 def only...

Last edited:

PrinceValiant

Reaction score
I almost level up daily...... only reaching level 42, it took me 1.5 days to level up... The pain is there to keep up. gotta pump some money to buy gold and also buy some pots to level up some garbage heroes so i can have them make guild medals...

Now I am always top 3 in war points tells how much I need those medals to buy things to promote my classes....and i did some mistakes by putting 3 heroes in sub paths before going main paths which cost me extra rune stones haha...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the advice. I ended up pulling anyway and got him in 2 pulls. thats like winning TOTO and was giggling on the pillow beside my wife(expression of seeing a siao lang)

This time I used 80 tickets to draw the Focus banner and 3rd draws+ Tiaris and 8th draws gotten Luna. I don't have Lana but that is the most I can go for this banner with 5 tickets left..

I think my Glory fraction only short of Liana and if the couple banner is coming, I should probably save 50 shards for it to get Liana but I think it souunds like VDay banner....which would be 6 months more... Think end month should have a Liana banner coming.

I am now LV45
My SSR Heroes = 9
Ledin Cherie Leon Elwin Dieharte Bernharte Bozzel Luna Tiaris.
All current SR and R heroes.
I unlocked Angels and Amazon Champs.
Question 1
Have SSR books for soldiers and priests line lv12. Who should I unlock next?
Question 2,
who should I focus on star upgrade first??? My Leon still sux lol 300+ atk and 100 def only...

Great job!

The couple banner will not come that soon. And yeah, probably 6 mths.

I'll give u the most commonly used endgame soldiers for your respective SSRs.

Ledin = Phalanx (don't have to unlock. Auto gain during lvl 50 class upgrade)
Cherie = Angels
Leon = Angels/Bats (Bats are gain at lvl 50 class upgrade)
Elwin = Masked Maids
Dieharte = Dragoons
Bernharte = Dark guard
Bozel = Sorceress
Luna = Holy Pegasus/Demon hunters
Tiaris = Many choices like templar knights, sorceress, bolt rangers, holy knight

Focus on upgrading gears. Remember to fully utilize all 9 chances at bond gates for the shards.

Its also time to try your hands on rerolling enchantments if you already have good gears.

PS: Even if you do not have Liana right now, try to unlock shrine maiden also. One of the best holy soldiers that makes healers really tough to kill.

I'll also give u, for reference, the enchantment sets I used for these heroes. This is by no means the best and only ones should be used, but its depending on scroll availability and so far, they did worked.

Ledin = hard rock
Cherie = full moon
Leon = rough sea
Elwin = rough sea
Dieharte = rough sea (Not my main team. using used enchanted gears from Leon)
Bernharte = rough sea (Not my main team, using used enchanted gears from Elwin)
Bozel = Clock
Luna = 2+2 mdef enchant (For me, its hardrock+crystal)
Tiaris = Tree of life

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
Just pull 3 SSRs on the fifth x10 new focus banner , though not all 3 are the ones on the banner, just Luna with Bozel and Cherie , both which I have so got them to 4 stars.

Kinda makes me wonder if its possible to pull more than 3 SSRs from a x10.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got 200 golden ore to spare.

should I try to get wpn amour or helmet? which part have better "game changing" eq?

currently my starter are
leon cherie lana vargas sophia ledin

also have luna freya chris.

ssr eq i have frostend, last knight, aneas helmet, 2x true cross, nighthawk, carbon fiber amour, eye of the beholder.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
got 200 golden ore to spare.

should I try to get wpn amour or helmet? which part have better "game changing" eq?

currently my starter are
leon cherie lana vargas sophia ledin

also have luna freya chris.

ssr eq i have frostend, last knight, aneas helmet, 2x true cross, nighthawk, carbon fiber amour, eye of the beholder.

Weapon.

Try to get an axe (Ragnarok is the most powerful axe) for cherie and ullr's bow for luna. Those weps are the game changers.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Weapon.

Try to get an axe (Ragnarok is the most powerful axe) for cherie and ullr's bow for luna. Those weps are the game changers.

alright.. shall try for a wpn.. although was afraid i might get a infantry wpn since i alr have nighthawk but do not really have a good ssr to use it. no elwin nor bernhalt..

i read luna will be stronger at the higher level stage? i currently at lv43 and luna is dragon master path.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
alright.. shall try for a wpn.. although was afraid i might get a infantry wpn since i alr have nighthawk but do not really have a good ssr to use it. no elwin nor bernhalt..

i read luna will be stronger at the higher level stage? i currently at lv43 and luna is dragon master path.

At some point u need a good infantry unit. I suggest using Matthew or Lewin (the R) to fill the gap for now.

I also suggest not to touch Luna for now until Lvl 55+ where u can effectively farm lvl 45 dragons onwards. Any investment to the wrong path will cost u runestones. At low lvls, she is an effective deadweight.

Flyer Luna is incredibly hard to build since u need high bond unlocks for her and very high holy pegasus lvls, else she is squishy as hell. Her bond gate stages are also one of the hardest, so she is hard to star up as well.

Luna is not a new player friendly char. From gearing, soldiers, and even her bond gate stages are hard. Suggest to all who got her to bench her first until you are 55+.

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At some point u need a good infantry unit. I suggest using Matthew or Lewin (the R) to fill the gap for now.

I also suggest not to touch Luna for now until Lvl 55+ where u can effectively farm lvl 45 dragons onwards. Any investment to the wrong path will cost u runestones. At low lvls, she is an effective deadweight.

Flyer Luna is incredibly hard to build since u need high bond unlocks for her and very high holy pegasus lvls, else she is squishy as hell. Her bond gate stages are also one of the hardest, so she is hard to star up as well.

Luna is not a new player friendly char. From gearing, soldiers, and even her bond gate stages are hard. Suggest to all who got her to bench her first until you are 55+.

yup. so actually from lv40 onwards i alr stop using her unless clearing backdate TR to find chest. focus on building leon cherie and ledin once i get my amazon champ.

so looking for find ssr eq for my starter

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.