[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
on the pulling ssr from banner. does having 2 out of 3 ssr from the banner make the last one extremely hard?

currently tiaris luna and lana. i alr have luna and lana from earlier banner. and now wanted to get tiaris since the first ssr i get from this current banner will be the one that i dont have. but after 80pulls still get nothing. :s22:

and do u usually pull 10x or 1x?

Wah... hope u did not pull 8x10 altogether.

Its usually easier to get the last ssr. Like I pulled Leon in the focus banner in less than 10 single pulls.

I usually do single, rarely do 10x.

My guild leader advised people to pull on normal silver tickets first, before using gems/gold tickets to pull. Seems to have better luck.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah... hope u did not pull 8x10 altogether.

Its usually easier to get the last ssr. Like I pulled Leon in the focus banner in less than 10 single pulls.

I usually do single, rarely do 10x.

My guild leader advised people to pull on normal silver tickets first, before using gems/gold tickets to pull. Seems to have better luck.

Nope. Previously tried to pull 50 plus during tiaris dieharte banner.didnt get. This round saw luna lana and tiaris even better coz I have luna and lana alr. Tried another 20 plus some loose tix ytd. Still nothing.

Now gathering more gems and tix for another try since I do not have liana nor tiaris and need a healer.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Nope. Previously tried to pull 50 plus during tiaris dieharte banner.didnt get. This round saw luna lana and tiaris even better coz I have luna and lana alr. Tried another 20 plus some loose tix ytd. Still nothing.

Now gathering more gems and tix for another try since I do not have liana nor tiaris and need a healer.

I see. Maybe just try a bit more and stop. Tiaris will appear in at least 2 more focus banners.

After the release of landius and rachel, there will be a afternoon tea party banner.

This banner is a hot favourite to pull in cos' it features BOTH liana and tiaris in the same banner, as well as rachel, who is a one of the fav waifu (she functions like chris, attack to heal party).

The release timing of this banner is different for both gl and tw. So, can come earlier, can come later.

xfool99

Reaction score
Some tips in healthy gaming, especially for this game.

6) Permanent SSRs will always return. If you want to get multi-SSRs, do it in collab banners, since they never return. (If the collab chars are nice)

I dun quite understand, can elaborate?

btw is it worth investing in Chris, mine seems only good against demon but for other units doesnt hit as hard like other player Chris. Dunno why, still 2 stars though, need 10 more for 3.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw I am soon going to unlock lancer soldier. But was thinking for ledin I read that having amazon champ make ledin better tank before he get plalnex.

Currently I have heavy infantry and it seems that it has better stats than amazon champ. If I were to put ledin in arena defense then putting amazon champ is solely to counter leon?

If vs cherie atellmuller elwin bernhardt I will lose out on the tanking ability compare to using heavy infantry?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I dun quite understand, can elaborate?

btw is it worth investing in Chris, mine seems only good against demon but for other units doesnt hit as hard like other player Chris. Dunno why, still 2 stars though, need 10 more for 3.

The permanent non-collab SSRs will always return in future banners as a featured unit. So there is no 'urgency' to keep pulling, fearing that a SSR will not be featured again.

Monthly banners release for this game has always been:
1st week of the month- 2 new units
Rest of the month - rotated banners featuring the permanent SSRs

Only collaboration units never return again. So if people want to hard pull for more than 1 SSRs in one banner, its better to do in collabs (if the collab unit is good, like leonhardt).

Chris is one of the most worth SR unit. Later on there will be an event where the rewards are her memory shards.

There is a SR staff that increases single target dmg. That is the best SR staff for her since she don't do aoe dmg.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw I am soon going to unlock lancer soldier. But was thinking for ledin I read that having amazon champ make ledin better tank before he get plalnex.

Currently I have heavy infantry and it seems that it has better stats than amazon champ. If I were to put ledin in arena defense then putting amazon champ is solely to counter leon?

If vs cherie atellmuller elwin bernhardt I will lose out on the tanking ability compare to using heavy infantry?

Leon, whether fortunately or unfortunately, is one of the most used offensive unit in arena. Can counter him is already good.

Though I won't advise focusing too much efforts on building a defensive arena team cos' as long as u don't have this piece of SSR accessory on ledin or vargas or any tank- the Overlord Badge, u can almost guaranteed your defence team will lost. So don't bother. I played for 8 mths also cannot get 1 overlord badge.

Having heavy infantry will only make enemy Leon's life easier to route your tank. Having lancers at least there is some chance of survival.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Leon, whether fortunately or unfortunately, is one of the most used offensive unit in arena. Can counter him is already good.

Though I won't advise focusing too much efforts on building a defensive arena team cos' as long as u don't have this piece of SSR accessory on ledin or vargas or any tank- the Overlord Badge, u can almost guaranteed your defence team will lost. So don't bother. I played for 8 mths also cannot get 1 overlord badge.

Having heavy infantry will only make enemy Leon's life easier to route your tank. Having lancers at least there is some chance of survival.

alright got it. just wanted to build a team that wont get so easily defeated so i can continue get arena pts from there to change for ssr accessories. :s13:

solo cleared flyer and lancer lv45 with my lv44 team. however if without daily, it won't drop the rainbow book?

i tried solo a few times the lv45 with blessing or team with ppl but no rainbow book drop.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
alright got it. just wanted to build a team that wont get so easily defeated so i can continue get arena pts from there to change for ssr accessories. :s13:

solo cleared flyer and lancer lv45 with my lv44 team. however if without daily, it won't drop the rainbow book?

i tried solo a few times the lv45 with blessing or team with ppl but no rainbow book drop.

Just sharing the way most people rout other's defensive team, including me.

3 units can liao.
Leon, Cherie, Liana with speed boots (If cherie is weak, will need a buffer)

Turn 1 - Leon move to max distance, use chivalry to reach the enemy, then thousand hooves to attack. The defensive tank will move to guard. Whether Leon is able to rout the tank or not does not matter. Thousand hooves will make the tank lost mobility, unable to guard for 2 turns and cannot be dispelled.

(If required, cherie buffer buffs cherie. I am using Luna)
Cherie move to max distance.
Liana with speed boots move towards cherie and cast again. Cherie moves in to attack 2 of their dps, routing them since the tank is not able to guard.

I've defeated 90% of the defensive teams this way. (5th member I used Lana, who receives buff from Luna, is able to further reduce enemy hp with aoe, making cherie's job easier). Even if the enemy team's power is 4-5k higher than me, its no problem.

This can be countered. I have a hard time with these 2 kinds of team.
1) Strong team with tank having overlord's badge and defensive battlefield is desert. Thousand hooves cannot work and I have to field altemuller for fac buff to remove terrain penalties.

2) Strong team with any 3 of these highly pvp optimised chars - Listell, Landius, Juggler (maxed out all 3 paths), Leonhardt and Joshua.

Seriously speaking, even if the defensive battlefield is not desert, facing an enemy tank with overlord badge is still bad enough.
Reason: One of the most popular defensive combo is Bozel + Liana. Bozel is the number one target to get rid of first, else with speed boots and Liana's again, he can reach your team and cast earthquake + possibility to silence your whole team. When u gana that, u gg liao. No hope of winning.

That's why having a tank who's guard cannot be disabled to guard bozel is one of the most impt defensive strategy.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score

Can drop, but droprate is low for lvl 45 aniki. Higher lvl aniki has better rate.

soujiokita

Reaction score
Floating City - SG Guild

Floating City - SG Guild
Guild Name: Ascendants

Region/Server: Asia
Server: Floating City

Looking for more committed Players

more than 50% of the members here are above Rank 40, can carry guild battle and etc.
We are near capacity, so we can only accept members with :

Requirement: Rank 37+ and 8k power
We clear GB at least twice every week.

Impt - Must be willing to make the effort to discuss and strategise during war on discord.

join discord channel - https://discord.gg/PCw6mh2

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
sian killed level 45 dark dragon for the first time and no ssr weapon drop :vijayadmin:

and my ledin feels abit quite paper now at level 45 even with amazon champions

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sian killed level 45 dark dragon for the first time and no ssr weapon drop :vijayadmin:

and my ledin feels abit quite paper now at level 45 even with amazon champions

i killed a few times also dont have. i think lv45 to drop ssr is super low rate. since the rewards pic outside do not even have ssr.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
i killed a few times also dont have. i think lv45 to drop ssr is super low rate. since the rewards pic outside do not even have ssr.

Welcome to absolute farming madness. Even lvl 60+ dragons also don't drop ssr gears easily. Joint battles even worst. I did months only 1 ssr drop.

Later on they even nerf the rate. So.... happy farming.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Welcome to absolute farming madness. Even lvl 60+ dragons also don't drop ssr gears easily. Joint battles even worst. I did months only 1 ssr drop.

Later on they even nerf the rate. So.... happy farming.

Well, every sun will be the dark dragon farming day. Looking forward for some ssr wpn. Haha.

xfool99

Reaction score
Got my first SSR drop(Frostrend) from a L40 Goddess Trial forgot which dragon, not the dark one as its some days ago. Was kinda surprise as I thought need to be higher level for it to drop.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Got my first SSR drop(Frostrend) from a L40 Goddess Trial forgot which dragon, not the dark one as its some days ago. Was kinda surprise as I thought need to be higher level for it to drop.

You must be super lucky as generally, we very rarely heard of people getting SSR drops from lvl 40 dragons.

For reference-

Even within SSR gears there are rarity:

0ZqSFQR.jpg

xfool99

Reaction score
You must be super lucky as generally, we very rarely heard of people getting SSR drops from lvl 40 dragons.

For reference-

Even within SSR gears there are rarity:

0ZqSFQR.jpg

how high tier can we get from the shop using the red ore(random SSR)?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.