[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
how high tier can we get from the shop using the red ore(random SSR)?

Its possible to get any tier from the shop.

The shop has the same rate, ie, u tend to get the common rarity ones than the very rare ones.

Try to get ssr weapons and accessories first. These have the biggest gamebreaking effects, especially for the rare ones. Like a Luna with ullr's bow and a Luna without are 2 different units. Others include Miracle staff (bozel/lana), blood sword (bernharte), extreme magic bow (zerida), ragnarok (cherie), etc.

There are also super good common ssr that is very good, like seal guardian (leon and most infantry/calvary units) and goddess's left hand (very good healer staff for pvp). These u can effectively limit break them without using epic martial spirit and u get a top tier weapon easily.

Armor/helm effects are mostly nice to have. Can get them as u go. For a very long time, my ledin is full SR and he performs well and good enough for most contents.

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Remless, u still playing on which server?

Sent from HUAWEI EVR-L29 using GAGT

cal316

Reaction score
Wah... hope u did not pull 8x10 altogether.

Its usually easier to get the last ssr. Like I pulled Leon in the focus banner in less than 10 single pulls.

I usually do single, rarely do 10x.

My guild leader advised people to pull on normal silver tickets first, before using gems/gold tickets to pull. Seems to have better luck.

I do this too. Used to do only multis. Okay luck with leon, bern and liana with 13x10. Then I stopped pulling with crystals since I am f2p. I just pull singles with tics in focus banners.

Got Ledin in very first single pull. Then in tiaris banner got 2xtiaris in 11 singles.

Also as for your tips rem, for me the only healthy gaming is free gaming(at least for mobile games)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I do this too. Used to do only multis. Okay luck with leon, bern and liana with 13x10. Then I stopped pulling with crystals since I am f2p. I just pull singles with tics in focus banners.

Got Ledin in very first single pull. Then in tiaris banner got 2xtiaris in 11 singles.

Also as for your tips rem, for me the only healthy gaming is free gaming(at least for mobile games)

Lol. For us, it seems single pulls have better effect.

I won't further comment on whether free gaming is healthy or spending is unhealthy (not so narrow-minded).

It's like looking at some people spending money on things which I don't see the worth at all. As long as they can afford, feels happy on spending and do not degenerate into an obsession, I don't see why not.

Shib

Reaction score
Still hanging out in baldea server. Ingame name is Abell.
I am on Salrath. Recently went in a few times after long break. Found that very hard to continue. Those old kakis very far ahead now.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I am on Salrath. Recently went in a few times after long break. Found that very hard to continue. Those old kakis very far ahead now.

Its the same for me after a 3 mth break. Play at your own pace bah.
Sigh.. I found no other games interesting, playing mainly this and valkyrie anatomia now.

cal316

Reaction score
Lol. For us, it seems single pulls have better effect.

I won't further comment on whether free gaming is healthy or spending is unhealthy (not so narrow-minded).

It's like looking at some people spending money on things which I don't see the worth at all. As long as they can afford, feels happy on spending and do not degenerate into an obsession, I don't see why not.

As I said its just me. Did not say it is unhealthy just quoting your post. I mean no offense. Also as you said for me I dun see the worth at all but if you do by all means. And agree on the obsession part.

I seldom play games on mobile but this game really got me hooked on nostalgia. But no matter how hooked I am still not paying a dime. And just to be clear. Its just me.

Ps I did support with free google rewards credits for monthly rewards tho

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
As I said its just me. Did not say it is unhealthy just quoting your post. I mean no offense. Also as you said for me I dun see the worth at all but if you do by all means. And agree on the obsession part.

I seldom play games on mobile but this game really got me hooked on nostalgia. But no matter how hooked I am still not paying a dime. And just to be clear. Its just me.

Ps I did support with free google rewards credits for monthly rewards tho

Nah. I don't feel offended at all since I am also a f2p at the start (and did get very lucky with pulling majority of the cast), started to be a light spender midgame and during the listell banner I became obsessed with her. Posting my advice based on my experience.

U have to be more sensitive to others though. People have various degree of luck and it is not wrong for them to spend to boost their luck.

So even its a 'just me' comment, having posted your lucky pulls then say free gaming is healthy is just insensitive. If everyone has this degree of luck, who won't want to have a 'healthy' gaming experience.

It's not wrong for u feel this way, but some comments are better kept to yourself.

cal316

Reaction score
Nah. I don't feel offended at all since I am also a f2p at the start (and did get very lucky with pulling majority of the cast), started to be a light spender midgame and during the listell banner I became obsessed with her. Posting my advice based on my experience.

U have to be more sensitive to others though. People have various degree of luck and it is not wrong for them to spend to boost their luck.

So even its a 'just me' comment, having posted your lucky pulls then say free gaming is healthy is just insensitive. If everyone has this degree of luck, who won't want to have a 'healthy' gaming experience.

It's not wrong for u feel this way, but some comments are better kept to yourself.

Seems like you are still mistaken that I think spending is not healthy. Again I am just quoting your tips post. I just do not see the worth like you do.

As for the luck part it just the freak luck on singles I want to share due to your method being the same as mine. Hows that being insensitive is beyond me.

Anyways lets move on and happy gaming.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Seems like you are still mistaken that I think spending is not healthy. Again I am just quoting your tips post. I just do not see the worth like you do.

As for the luck part it just the freak luck on singles I want to share due to your method being the same as mine. Hows that being insensitive is beyond me.

Anyways lets move on and happy gaming.

If you don't see the worth that others see, then as I said, keep the comments to yourself. Its neither constructive nor bring any benefits to the peers around us.

They decide how to spend their money on things they see as worthy, where u won't spend, that is by all means fine.

U are missing a very impt part I said. "having posted your lucky pulls then say free gaming is healthy". That is insensitive.

There are a lot of nonsensical arguments and 'hate' online due to people being insensitive to what they posted. We all love this game so there is no need to go on digging about free gaming is healthy or not.

Gacha games are by its nature, gacha and luck based. There are some who wins without a dime, some who cannot. Let's spare a thought for those who did not get what they wanted and had to spent, and not dig at them further.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Gold gone in a flash at level 45 :vijayadmin:

Upgrading gears to level 40 cost a bomb
Upgrading troops cost a bomb

Sigh

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Gold gone in a flash at level 45 :vijayadmin:

Upgrading gears to level 40 cost a bomb
Upgrading troops cost a bomb

Sigh

Cos' u are at a point which many players don't find it enjoying and every resource seems lacking.:o

Maybe u want to start building up your goblin slayer team, starting with bozel and Egbert. Egbert, the little red riding hood, wants your attention. :s13:

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jin jia lat, a few high level and whale keep leeching lowest tower. One day 3k+ points each, after leech 5k liao then stop. Within 1 day, lowest tower tio completely sweep. How sia... :(

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Jin jia lat, a few high level and whale keep leeching lowest tower. One day 3k+ points each, after leech 5k liao then stop. Within 1 day, lowest tower tio completely sweep. How sia... :(

You can still continue to do the lowest tower even if its 100% dominated. Contribution points still counts.

Since those high lvl and whale don't want to do the lvls they can handle, then everyone get poor rewards loh. You can just continue to sweep the lower tower for personal contribution.

Edit: Oops, paiseh. All the towers must be 100% dominated and the guild leader choose not to end the war, then can continue spamming 100% dominated towers for personal contribution.

Last edited:

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You can still continue to do the lowest tower even if its 100% dominated. Contribution points still counts.

Since those high lvl and whale don't want to do the lvls they can handle, then everyone get poor rewards loh. You can just continue to sweep the lower tower for personal contribution.

Edit: Oops, paiseh. All the towers must be 100% dominated and the guild leader choose not to end the war, then can continue spamming 100% dominated towers for personal contribution.

But I tot system will auto close once all fully dominated? Can choose not to end de ah? Is there benefit for this? :o

cal316

Reaction score
If you don't see the worth that others see, then as I said, keep the comments to yourself. Its neither constructive nor bring any benefits to the peers around us.

They decide how to spend their money on things they see as worthy, where u won't spend, that is by all means fine.

U are missing a very impt part I said. "having posted your lucky pulls then say free gaming is healthy". That is insensitive.

There are a lot of nonsensical arguments and 'hate' online due to people being insensitive to what they posted. We all love this game so there is no need to go on digging about free gaming is healthy or not.

Gacha games are by its nature, gacha and luck based. There are some who wins without a dime, some who cannot. Let's spare a thought for those who did not get what they wanted and had to spent, and not dig at them further.

Well seems like you you really think that I am trying to say that people spending as unhealthy.

I never said it was unhealthy at all. I use the term healthy to reference your tips post. Just saying spending is not for me.

And the worth comments is also just referencing what you replied. You yourself brought up the worth it or not point.

Anyways I cant help it if you feel offended. And if anyone is offended by my post I just want to say I meant no offense at all.

Not going to waste anymore time on replying you as you are too petty for me to explain.

Again Happy gaming!

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
But I tot system will auto close once all fully dominated? Can choose not to end de ah? Is there benefit for this? :o

It won't auto end until the guild leader/vice guild leader choose to end it. It gives others a chance to rack up personal contribution to get all their milestones. Some of my guildies kpkb when the guild finish all domination too fast and they don't have the chance to get 5k. :s13:

So our guild leader made a point to have some allowance, like half a day to one day for all who are interested to get 5k, before starting a new guild war.

My guild runs 2 wars per week, Hard and Nightmare.

My guild leader will start the first war on Monday on Hard. But my guild has super On members that complete full domination in one day. My leader will only end the war by the end of Tuesday.

2nd war at Nightmare starts on Wednesday. Today is Thursday only and 4 towers are dominated. Even if we can finish the domination by today or tomorrow, my leader will only end it on Saturday.

In the mean time, everyone gets the chance to sweep the easier 100% dominated towers for personal milestone rewards. Since every week there can only be 2 wars, ending early does not make any difference, and its more considerate to members who cannot play at certain timing, giving them the chance to get milestone rewards.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Well seems like you you really think that I am trying to say that people spending as unhealthy.

I never said it was unhealthy at all. I use the term healthy to reference your tips post. Just saying spending is not for me.

And the worth comments is also just referencing what you replied. You yourself brought up the worth it or not point.

Anyways I cant help it if you feel offended. And if anyone is offended by my post I just want to say I meant no offense at all.

Not going to waste anymore time on replying you as you are too petty for me to explain.

Again Happy gaming!

Lol. I wonder who is petty and narrow-minded who cannot seem to understand the value of what others place, nor is able to really understand the meaning of being considerate to others.

I had never really mentioned the word 'unhealthy' (the only time I did is to emphasise my neutrality in this aspect by saying I have no comments), but u seems to like to put words right into others people's mouth. Obviously, u are those who are so self-centred and self-indulging in your own belief that you always fail to understand why people are spending. All along, I am aiming at your words 'free gaming is healthy'

Like I said, I don't feel offended since I am neutral to whether people pay or not since everyone has their own best way of enjoying their game. I hope you respect this aspect.

My tips of being 'healthy' is more related to managing pace, don't compare and stress over a game, and manage pulls to get the best out of the pulling resources (whether paid or not paid). But your term of healthy came at a very narrow point-of-view which may trigger hate and arguments, and is very inconsiderate. So don't say the word is quoted from me. I certainly don't share your narrow point-of-view.

Do not bring 'free gaming is so and so' stuff of crap cos' it never ends well in online discussions. Keep the comments to yourself pls.

During the early stage of this game, I am considered as a luckier player who don't spend on pulls, yet was able to get majority of the banner stuff. My peers, on the other hand, are not able to get what they wanted despite spending. I empathise with them, and I cannot imagine the hurt I will inflict on them if I say 'hey, I am having a healthier gaming experience cos' I am f2p'.

Hope that you understand where I am coming from, at least.

Last edited:

mayoigo

Reaction score
any idea how many updates are we away from Elwin and masked maid buff for Elis city? currently we are at the Imelda and Narm new class unlock update

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.