Deluxe Member
Reaction score
some super whale...

z1ZeoYx.png

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Stick to Grenier for now. Did u forge/upgrade his equipment?

yeah forge but still lacking.

think my best 2 character is emperor and free ssr rider for now.

jessica good for teleport..

chris is anti demon..

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
yeah forge but still lacking.

think my best 2 character is emperor and free ssr rider for now.

jessica good for teleport..

chris is anti demon..

Yeah. Please use Chris for today's dragon (Ice dragon).

Just partied with a stupid Leon that charge ahead, got frozen and killed after just 1 miserable hit.

Seriously, so many people in gl think that they rule the game with SSR, ignoring the unit type triangle and strength/weaknesses.

Just 2 days of playing collabs and I see tons of Leon and Diehartes charged to their death.

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Those 2 stars R equipment do we enhant or max level it? Or not worth

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Oops. Paiseh, I read carefully your mgs now.

'lance cmi as flyer.. can killed by flyer and Calvary.. '

No bah. His passive make him strong against both type. He is the strongest SR flyer against other flyers and horsemen. Maybe the enemies are higher lvl.

There is no best 5 that fits all. All depends on situation. Sometimes u may need to field 2 flyers.

Eg. U are facing enemies more powerful than u and your cherie cannot kill them in one hit. You should tag team with lance so that lance hit first, then cherie deal the killing blow.

(Cherie can only act again if she kills the enemy)

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Those 2 stars R equipment do we enhant or max level it? Or not worth

Not worth it. Very soon u will have a lot of gold SR equipment. (From daily dragon killing and random map encounters)

Don't use the R equipment to enhance other equipment. Stick to hammers or the N equipment. Later u will unlock alchemy. Can sell R equipment for gold. Then use the gold to buy hammers in the black market if u need.

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Not worth it. Very soon u will have a lot of gold SR equipment. (From daily dragon killing and random map encounters)

Don't use the R equipment to enhance other equipment. Stick to hammers or the N equipment. Later u will unlock alchemy. Can sell R equipment for gold. Then use the gold to buy hammers in the black market if u need.

Ok thank you! I got no luck after 3 dupes of Liana. I got Sophia, Liana, Kirikaze, Silver wolf, emerick, Sonya and diehart. Which of these form a decent team?

Just turned lvl 25. Should just upgrade the class job whenever i can?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you! I got no luck after 3 dupes of Liana. I got Sophia, Liana, Kirikaze, Silver wolf, emerick, Sonya and diehart. Which of these form a decent team?

Just turned lvl 25. Should just upgrade the class job whenever i can?

Wah... what the....
I want one Liana also cannot.

Your Liana and Sophia will pwnz today's dragon, just like my Chris and Tiaris. Lol. Go show them your might.

Your SR and SSR a lot of healers, ninja and horsemen. Hehe.

I suggest use grenier as your tank, Liana+Sophia and dieharte. What class is your matthew? Silver wolf is also good. (Rmb to try to use matthew as much as possible for gem reward)

U probably won't need sonia, kirikaze and emerick for now.

Yep. Just upgrade the class job (If u have chosen one with a further upgrade)

Last edited:

Pryson

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah... what the....
I want one Liana also cannot.

Your Liana and Sophia will pwnz today's dragon, just like my Chris and Tiaris. Lol. Go show them your might.

Your SR and SSR a lot of healers, ninja and horsemen. Hehe. Eh matthew got gem collection? Didny know

I suggest use grenier as your tank, Liana+Sophia and dieharte. What class is your matthew? Silver wolf is also good. (Rmb to try to use matthew as much as possible for gem reward)

U probably won't need sonia, kirikaze and emerick for now.

Yep. Just upgrade the class job (If u have chosen one with a further upgrade)

Thanks for the advice and tips. I didnt use matthew didnt change his class yet. Should i? Lol. Eh matthew got gem collection? Didn't know lol

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

silver frame = r

gold frame = sr

rainbow frame = ssr ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice and tips. I didnt use matthew didnt change his class yet. Should i? Lol. Eh matthew got gem collection? Didn't know lol

There is a achievement/mission that rewards u gems on how many times u bring Matthew to battle.

He is a strong flyer/horseman/swordsman. Good to use.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
auto battle arena sucks..

its useless unless u super outlevel your opponent.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
auto battle arena sucks..

its useless unless u super outlevel your opponent.

Yes.. Lol. The AI is horrible.

I auto the middle/right hand-side opponent only if my battle prowess is at least 2k higher.

But be careful. There are some very tricky players that can manipulate battle power.

Eg. They place 1-2 low lvl units then place 3 of their super powerful units. It may seem they have low battle prowess, but the 3 units are so outlvled that they can tear apart your team, worst if u auto. Lol.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Any idea which route is better for Dieharte?

Most diehartes I see are all horsemen. Only class change him to ninja later if u want to form a team of his faction (Origin of Light).

His final ninja class has that faction's buff and he is the only SSR activator for that faction buff.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.