[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
High crit rate is useless when your damage is half, and at range, he can only do normal hits which sucks big time. Lol.

Flyers don't have any units they are good against, nor they have any units that they are weak against really. They can even kill archers and there u go, weakness eliminated and they are free to roam to field.

How strong your flyer is depends on your equip, bondings and soldier training.

Most flyers also have high mdef. (I laughed when mages cast spell on my Luna, the highest m def flyer)

thought they weak against archers, if archers goes 1st filers are probably dead

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
thought they weak against archers, if archers goes 1st filers are probably dead

Simple. Don't step into their range.

Just met a dieharte with gryphons in arena. Smart choice. It hurts my tank much more than a Leon charging at my tank.

Horsemen using flying soldiers have much better use than using horsemen soldiers.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Guild conquest. My princess team has to do lvl 48 and I got like only 1% contribution. Lol.

yJZLsfD_d.jpg

KuroI-Kaze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how is bernhardt? did i get 'burnt hard' by rolling him?

That one good I heard, perm member of the empire gang. SSR mostly good.

I just rolled my 4th, kena Egbert .. damnnn erxin .. :(

Can i use 880gems to roll again? Or am i suppose to keep it for other usage?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
how is bernhardt? did i get 'burnt hard' by rolling him?

Congratz. Consolation prize for not getting Leon.

Empire team activator, though Leon is a better activator.

Low dmg for an SSR, but sturdy. Have double weak point of being a footman and leads undead soldiers if u follow the middle path (Try to unlock other soldier types).

Good point: close ranged aoe skill that hits hard at high lvl and also seals healing, stun skill

Recommended to class change to the left path first, get the stun skill, then change to the middle path.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
That one good I heard, perm member of the empire gang. SSR mostly good.

I just rolled my 4th, kena Egbert .. damnnn erxin .. :(

Can i use 880gems to roll again? Or am i suppose to keep it for other usage?

Egbert, though ugly, is one of the most dangerous aoe expert. Good for killing goblins for gold also.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congratz. Consolation prize for not getting Leon.

Empire team activator, though Leon is a better activator.

Low dmg for an SSR, but sturdy. Have double weak point of being a footman and leads undead soldiers if u follow the middle path (Try to unlock other soldier types).

Good point: close ranged aoe skill that hits hard at high lvl and also seals healing, stun skill

Recommended to class change to the left path first, get the stun skill, then change to the middle path.

Sian Liao lor. Hate footman. So slow. Nothing special also. Wasted.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Sian Liao lor. Hate footman. So slow. Nothing special also. Wasted.

I got him in TW also. (Not sure why.. but he seems to be the easier SSR to get. Many people got him)

You can equip him with the 跑得快 shoes.

He is a good stunner bait. Attack any unit, lure the pikemen to cover and stun him. W/o a pikemen covering, your cherie or dieharte are free to kill the squishies like healers, archers and mages.

PVP wise he is good. PVE wise damage too low and SSR add-on effect for faction is redundant. (+20 dmg against weakness troop type). Attacking a troop type weaker than the unit already is highly damaging. (But still better than no faction buff lah. He still has the +20% all stats attached)

Leon's buff comparatively is better. Unconditional +5% dmg for every step u move before attacking, capped at 15%.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I got him in TW also. (Not sure why.. but he seems to be the easier SSR to get. Many people got him)

You can equip him with the 跑得快 shoes.

He is a good stunner bait. Attack any unit, lure the pikemen to cover and stun him. W/o a pikemen covering, your cherie or dieharte are free to kill the squishies like healers, archers and mages.

PVP wise he is good. PVE wise damage too low and SSR add-on effect for faction is redundant. (+20 dmg against weakness troop type). Attacking a troop type weaker than the unit already is highly damaging. (But still better than no faction buff lah. He still has the +20% all stats attached)

Leon's buff comparatively is better. Unconditional +5% dmg for every step u move before attacking, capped at 15%.

but waste one slot for leon's buff.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
but waste one slot for leon's buff.

Its like that de. Have to sacrifice something.

Faction buff is like having atk, def, int and mag def buff all-in-one (once its active, all other buffs like healer's protection buff and chris's atk buff are all useless). Can remove those and slot in other skills for them.

I have 2 princess buffer also. Luna and twin princess. Twin princess buff is more useful as it adds 12% skill dmg. Luna's buff adds an addtional hit for everyone proportional to the target's hp (15% of the target's hp). More useful for high hp boss fights like dragons.

When I slot in the buff on the twin princess, she can only do aoe (or single target spell if i don't choose the aoe skill). Have to give and take.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Time for this again.

NB7hqod_d.jpg

KEdQxa2_d.jpg

Having Cherie made this a cakewalk. Atk buff from Chris and protection buff from healer on cherie, then she proceed to destroy Egbert and bozel in one turn. Once these 2 are dead, followed by Lana, the rest are easy pickings.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I got elwin. Is he good?

Yep.

Legion of glory buffer.

He is more useful in pve than pvp. Straightforward fighter (no stuns/tricks) that is hard to die (many self heals).

Disadvantages:
Very short range (melee) and single target.
Damage is not very fantastic (better than bernhardt, but still loses out to other classes)
Limited movement range (footman)

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
you are right remless.

Diehart is not good at beging assassin and cherie can take down mages and archers provided she make the 1st move and kill them.

Humster

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg he face like tt also useful ah :s13:
hmm its like everyone i rolled are useful :eek:

His character ability is super good. After he hits with his AoE, everyone thst gets hit with his AoE gets another hit.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Unlocked all high tier flyers last night. (Angels, gargoyles and holy Pegasus)

Angel army power.

eDCYmaU_d.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.