[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The next costume I hope to get is this. I missed it in tw also. I think its obtainable for free from summer event. (if its ever released for gl)

-7zxxQ5-5v3xZ1eT1kSe1-iw.png

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
why do i have still to pay for gold to switch to class that i have already mastered ?

makes no sense at all

CountDokoo

Reaction score
I can assure u, that if you don't charge and roll all the way, u won't get the costume. Down the road there will be such 'lotto'. It's all the same.

Bro, just wanna clarfiy on this statement. I thought they gave up to 6 days to pull with free pulls everyday. So if you don't charge, you still get 6 pulls right? And you don't recieve the same prize twice. Doesnt it make sense to wait till the last day to charge?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, just wanna clarfiy on this statement. I thought they gave up to 6 days to pull with free pulls everyday. So if you don't charge, you still get 6 pulls right? And you don't recieve the same prize twice. Doesnt it make sense to wait till the last day to charge?

Where did u read that they are giving a free spin each day?

It's one free spin for each commander. Lol

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

where got so good give u 6 free pulls..

then u only need to spend up to 4 pulls to get everything ?

where got such good thing ??

junhoo

Reaction score
Oh by the way u guys know that if u do 100 pulls without a SSR let the admin know they can do something about it.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't complain about the lotto. Finally got another way to get rune stone.

If you are talking about a 'paying' way, there is always the runestone giftpack that gives 3 runestones for $29.99.

The lotto will make u charge way more than that if your aim is only the runestone.

CountDokoo

Reaction score
If you are talking about a 'paying' way, there is always the runestone giftpack that gives 3 runestones for $29.99.

The lotto will make u charge way more than that if your aim is only the runestone.

I think what he meant was f2p players can hoard crystals and use them in the lotto to purchase runes. In that way they don’t have to pay for the $29.99 package.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I think what he meant was f2p players can hoard crystals and use them in the lotto to purchase runes. In that way they don’t have to pay for the $29.99 package.

Well.. hoarding 2950 gems in anticipation for this event for a runestone is worth it? The lotto is rigged so u will get all the low tier items first before u can even smell the high tier ones.

For me, never. This is a charge event in and out.

f2p players hoard for pulls, not for this kind of gamble.

Just curious though. I still have 7 runestones from whatever the arena and game gives. Not sure why there is such high runestone consumption. You don't have to master every path for every char.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.