[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Marukoban

Reaction score
Mine:

fCydQNG_d.jpg

6i4bCMV_d.jpg

1Mhn2Wy_d.jpg

687 atk after buffs and merely using low lvl equips.

Given more time, u guys will understand why she is one of the most wanted ssr and why she rank high on polls.

Btw why are you using Meteor enchant on her?
Wont you get higher MDef and Atk with 2+2 blue enchant (ice, hard rock, crystal)?

Also equip level doesn't add that much MDef. Veil of Light lvl 50 has flat 48 MDef. You need to roll good enchant for her equip to reach high MDef.

junhoo

Reaction score
Saw on youtube basically the top 8 PVE units are

Leon , ledin , elwin , luna , lana , bozel and the two SSR healers.

Cherie cries in one corner :s13:

So basically if u have these 8 units then majority of PVE content should be no problem if u gear them up properly.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw why are you using Meteor enchant on her?
Wont you get higher MDef and Atk with 2+2 blue enchant (ice, hard rock, crystal)?

Also equip level doesn't add that much MDef. Veil of Light lvl 50 has flat 48 MDef. You need to roll good enchant for her equip to reach high MDef.

2+2 works also, but currently she is sharing equip with zerida, and zerida is using meteor.

Oak set adds high mdef from its attached skill, even more than ssr. Maybe u would want to check that out.

Equip level 20 for veil of light = 21 mdef. Lvl 50 = 48 mdef. Not sure what u meant by 'equip level does not add that much mdef' and 'flat mdef 48'. The higher equip level, the higher % mdef from the equipment skill also.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Saw on youtube basically the top 8 PVE units are

Leon , ledin , elwin , luna , lana , bozel and the two SSR healers.

Cherie cries in one corner :s13:

So basically if u have these 8 units then majority of PVE content should be no problem if u gear them up properly.

Not sure whether this is accurate. Vargas > Ledin in pvp. He is an ultra pain and nuisance in arena.

And cherie I agree... sad truth. She is still useful in clearing greatly weakened units from aoe blasts.

Last edited:

junhoo

Reaction score
Btw anyone know whats the mats needed to upgrade final mastery for Ledin King ?

Templar is seal judgment and glory and saint, overlord scroll.

Anyone knows the king one ?

Marukoban

Reaction score
2+2 works also, but currently she is sharing equip with zerida, and zerida is using meteor.

Oak set adds high mdef from its attached skill, even more than ssr. Maybe u would want to check that out.

Equip level 20 for veil of light = 21 mdef. Lvl 50 = 48 mdef. Not sure what u meant by 'equip level does not add that much mdef' and 'flat mdef 48'. The higher equip level, the higher % mdef from the equipment skill also.

I know about Oak Sets effect. Yours is already at lvl 40, which is 12% each. The additional 10 level will add 3% for each piece and less than 10 flat for the hat.

27 MDef is additional 41 MDef in battle or 61.5 Atk max. To reach 1k atk on Luna you need much more than that, hence why I said Luna needs good enchant. Normal DPS unit needs to roll good enchant mainly on weapon and accessory. Luna needs good roll on armor, hat and accessory.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I know about Oak Sets effect. Yours is already at lvl 40, which is 12% each. The additional 10 level will add 3% for each piece and less than 10 flat for the hat.

27 MDef is additional 41 MDef in battle or 61.5 Atk max. To reach 1k atk on Luna you need much more than that, hence why I said Luna needs good enchant. Normal DPS unit needs to roll good enchant mainly on weapon and accessory. Luna needs good roll on armor, hat and accessory.

In all my posts, I've never said good enchants are not important, but I don't place particular emphasis on good enchants because other physical dps also need good enchants to hit 1k. Conditions are all the same, but Luna has an easier time.

And I am not sure why u said 'normal dps need to roll good enchant mainly on wep and accessory. Luna needs good roll on armor, hat and accessory.' Stat increase for enchants can happen at any equipment piece.

Let me explain why. Calculations time!

Physical dps like Cherie:

118 atk (SSR axes like peacemaker give the highest base attack.)
+ 75 atk (Attack enhancement SSR accessories like winged shineguards)
x 1.18 (Max * axe+ accessories = 18% atk bonus)
= 227.74 atk

Many physical dps do not have passives that directly adds attack (altemuller is one exception that I can think of), but their passive mainly add damage. Luna's passive adds mdef directly.

Bow Luna:

Oak armor do not give base mdef
38 mdef (Oak hat)
48 mdef (Veil of light)
x 1.38 (Max * oak set and veil of light gives 38% mdef bonus)
x 1.5 (Wind spiral bonus)
x 1.13 (13% mdef passive from 4* Luna)
x 1.1 (Faction buff mdef bonus at 10%. I'll explain why later)
= 221.27 atk

All faction buff gives 20% to all stats except mdef, which is at 30%. This gives 10% extra mdef advantage to mdef based attacker like Luna.

As you can see, Bow Luna comes very close to physical attackers with the best wep. And she don't even need an ssr wep to hit this.

Flyer Luna is even more extreme:

38 mdef (Oak hat)
48 mdef (Veil of light)
x 1.1 (Faction buff mdef bonus at 10%.)
x 1.15 (BIS spear - Cursed spear for flyer Luna. Adds 15% mdef at max *. SR Barrier spear also adds mdef)
= 254.47 atk

All chars need good enchantments to hit 1k attack, not just Luna. These calculations are made with all things being equal, and Luna enjoy exclusive bonuses due to her being a mdef based attacker.

Of course, other things like char base stats, bonds, etc needs to be taken in consideration but let's not dig deeper. Remember every mdef point/% Luna gets from other sources are multiplied by her 1.5 windspiral bonus and 10% extra mdef faction buff.

I am not saying Luna > other dps. But in terms of driving atk stats, Luna is easier.

Marukoban

Reaction score
In all my posts, I've never said good enchants are not important, but I don't place particular emphasis on good enchants because other physical dps also need good enchants to hit 1k. Conditions are all the same, but Luna has an easier time.

And I am not sure why u said 'normal dps need to roll good enchant mainly on wep and accessory. Luna needs good roll on armor, hat and accessory.' Stat increase for enchants can happen at any equipment piece.

Let me explain why. Calculations time!

Physical dps like Cherie:

118 atk (SSR axes like peacemaker give the highest base attack.)
+ 75 atk (Attack enhancement SSR accessories like winged shineguards)
x 1.18 (Max * axe+ accessories = 18% atk bonus)
= 227.74 atk

Many physical dps do not have passives that directly adds attack (altemuller is one exception that I can think of), but their passive mainly add damage. Luna's passive adds mdef directly.

Bow Luna:

38 mdef (Oak hat)
48 mdef (Veil of light)
x 1.1 (Faction buff mdef bonus at 10%. I'll explain why later)
= 221.27 atk

All faction buff gives 20% to all stats except mdef, which is at 30%. This gives 10% extra mdef advantage to mdef based attacker like Luna.

As you can see, Bow Luna comes very close to physical attackers with the best wep. And she don't even need an ssr wep to hit this.

Flyer Luna is even more extreme:

38 mdef (Oak hat)
48 mdef (Veil of light)
x 1.1 (Faction buff mdef bonus at 10%.)
x 1.15 (BIS spear - Cursed spear for flyer Luna. Adds 15% mdef at max *. SR Barrier spear also adds mdef)
= 254.47 atk

All chars need good enchantments to hit 1k attack, not just Luna. These calculations are made with all things being equal, and Luna enjoy exclusive bonuses due to her being a mdef based attacker.

Of course, other things like char base stats, bonds, etc needs to be taken in consideration but let's not dig deeper. Remember every mdef point/% Luna gets from other sources are multiplied by her 1.5 windspiral bonus and 10% extra mdef faction buff.

I am not saying Luna > other dps. But in terms of driving atk stats, Luna is easier.

Because enchant cap on each equipment is different, that's why different equip has different enchant priority.
Atk cap at 15%/30 flat for weapon, while it's only 5% on armor/helmet.
Vice versa MDef cap at 15%/30 for armor and helmet, while it's only 5% for weapon.
Accessory everything cap at 10%.

Also your calculation is wrong. The MDef from equip bonus, Luna's talent and faction buffs are all additive and not multiplicative.
For Luna's case it's pretty much 86 * (1 + 0.38 Equip Bonus + 0.13 Talent + 0.3 FB) * 1.5 Wind Spiral = 233.49
However since your Luna already has lvl 40 Oak Hat, the incremental stats to your current Atk is "only" 27 from VoL and around 10 from Oak Hat.
37 * (1 +0.38 + 0.13 + 0.3) * 1.5 = 100.46
Your current Atk stats is around 670-680. This is why I said you need much more than upgrade gear level to reach 1k.

My point is that it's not that easy to hit 1k with Luna. It's definitely easier to gear Luna as your 2nd DPS, but your 1st DPS gets Last Knight and Winged Shin Guard, 2 of the better DPS gears. It's much easier to hit 1k with your 1st "normal" DPS especially Cherie and Leon.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Because enchant cap on each equipment is different, that's why different equip has different enchant priority.
Atk cap at 15%/30 flat for weapon, while it's only 5% on armor/helmet.
Vice versa MDef cap at 15%/30 for armor and helmet, while it's only 5% for weapon.
Accessory everything cap at 10%.

Also your calculation is wrong. The MDef from equip bonus, Luna's talent and faction buffs are all additive and not multiplicative.
For Luna's case it's pretty much 86 * (1 + 0.38 Equip Bonus + 0.13 Talent + 0.3 FB) * 1.5 Wind Spiral = 233.49
However since your Luna already has lvl 40 Oak Hat, the incremental stats to your current Atk is "only" 27 from VoL and around 10 from Oak Hat.
37 * (1 +0.38 + 0.13 + 0.3) * 1.5 = 100.46
Your current Atk stats is around 670-680. This is why I said you need much more than upgrade gear level to reach 1k.

My point is that it's not that easy to hit 1k with Luna. It's definitely easier to gear Luna as your 2nd DPS, but your 1st DPS gets Last Knight and Winged Shin Guard, 2 of the better DPS gears. It's much easier to hit 1k with your 1st "normal" DPS especially Cherie and Leon.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I assumed this game is simple that every thing multiplies. Lol. So only wind spiral is multiplicative.

Btw, I never said all I need is to upgrade gears lvl to hit 1k atk, did I?

My Luna is still far away from mastering any of the final classes and is lower
priority than my cherie and leon, who both have not hit 1k atk post buff yet. I said to enhance them meaning upgrading lvls and work on the enchantment when I can afford Luna to have her own gears and not having to share with others. Probably u got mistaken there.

I won't even consider giving her last knight and wing shinguards to her since they do nothing for her. The moment she do wind spiral, all the atk bonuses from these 2 equips are replaced.

And the enchant caps. Since Luna has 2 chances to get high mdef % combined on both armor and hat, isn't it easier than trying to reroll a single high atk stat on just wep for usual dps?

Pardon me, cos' I see many high atk flyer Luna in the game already, some even rivalling Leon. Though they are like kamikaze planes. Kill enemy and kill themselves at the same time w/o high phy def stats.

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score

When u said oak set. That is only the Armour + helmet only? Or there are more?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
When u said oak set. That is only the Armour + helmet only? Or there are more?

Those 2 only. No more.

Accessories I will recommend greaves for SR, if you don't have good ssr mdef accessories.

Marukoban

Reaction score
Thanks for the enlightenment. I assumed this game is simple that every thing multiplies. Lol. So only wind spiral is multiplicative.

Btw, I never said all I need is to upgrade gears= lvl to hit 1k atk, did I?

My Luna is still far away from mastering any of the final classes and is lower
priority than my cherie and leon, who both have not hit 1k atk post buff yet. I said to enhance them meaning upgrading lvls and work on the enchantment when I can afford Luna to have her own gears and not having to share with others. Probably u got mistaken there.

I won't even consider giving her last knight and wing shinguards to her since they do nothing for her. The moment she do wind spiral, all the atk bonuses from these 2 equips are replaced.

And the enchant caps. Since Luna has 2 chances to get high mdef % combined on both armor and hat, isn't it easier than trying to reroll a single atk stat on just wep for usual dps?

Pardon me, cos' I see many high atk flyer Luna in the game already, some even rivalling Leon. Though they are like kamikaze planes. Kill enemy and kill themselves at the same time w/o high phy def stats.

It's true you get more chance to roll high for both armor and hat, but the problem is you need SSR enchant to hit higher cap, and DPS just need to get lucky twice. Luna needs it 3 times. While the percentage total is higher for MDef, Atk tends to have much higher base, even for Luna herself, so even 1 lucky roll for Atk can push you higher.

Currently at lvl 56, My Cherie in-battle Atk stats is at 1020, while Luna is at 990. Luna is also my 2nd most invested hero, bond power wise. It's definitely easier to hit 1k with Cherie, especially because
1.) She has much higher base Atk stats than Luna's MDef stats. Mine is 412 vs 223.
2.) Full Moon gives Cherie 15% Atk, compared to 2+2 from Luna is 10%. While Wind Spiral multiply it by 1.5, the increment to atk stats is still 10% since you use Wind Spiral all the time
3.) Like I mentioned Cherie gets free Last Knight and Winged Shin Guard, and those are all pretty much what she needs. Luna needs to get lucky Veil of Light, Oak Armor and Assault Hat for max MDef.

Those Luna who kamikaze definitely doesn't know how to play her. She is more like a kiter. Hit hard and run back. If you use flier Luna, you can consider using Holy Pegasus + Atk buffs then retreat to your tank with Move Again.

Last edited:

Shib

Reaction score
Any expert in alchemy? Is there anything, weapons, armors etc that I should not vaporized? My resources are so low, I am considering to recycle whatever I can recover.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
It's true you get more chance to roll high for both armor and hat, but the problem is you need SSR enchant to hit higher cap, and DPS just need to get lucky twice. Luna needs it 3 times. While the percentage total is higher for MDef, Atk tends to have much higher base, even for Luna herself, so even 1 lucky roll for Atk can push you higher.

Currently at lvl 56, My Cherie in-battle Atk stats is at 1020, while Luna is at 990. Luna is also my 2nd most invested hero, bond power wise. It's definitely easier to hit 1k with Cherie, especially because
1.) She has much higher base Atk stats than Luna's MDef stats. Mine is 412 vs 223.
2.) Full Moon gives Cherie 15% Atk, compared to 2+2 from Luna is 10%. While Wind Spiral multiply it by 1.5, the increment to atk stats is still 10% since you use Wind Spiral all the time
3.) Like I mentioned Cherie gets free Last Knight and Winged Shin Guard, and those are all pretty much what she needs. Luna needs to get lucky Veil of Light, Oak Armor and Assault Hat for max MDef.

Those Luna who kamikaze definitely doesn't know how to play her. She is more like a kiter. Hit hard and run back. If you use flier Luna, you can consider using Holy Pegasus + Atk buffs then retreat to your tank with Move Again.

Compared to cherie of course. She has everything required on the start of the game loh. She is my first priority also. Though I don't use fullmoon. I used breeze for better mobility.

That's why I don't get when did I give the impression that all my Luna needs is to upgrade gears to hit 1k?

Btw, I do have 2x assault hat. Though I don't know when I will be able to upgrade them to max star compared to oak hat since its so hard to upgrade ssr stuff. My other chars have higher priorities.

I don't use flier Luna also even though she can hit higher atk.
1) She cannot use angels and bats. Its like a tight slap on her usability in melee.
2) She has low phy defense that suffers as a melee char. Need high defensive enchantments.
3) She cannot sustain her high attack. Oak set bonus is conditional that hp must be above 80%. Once in melee, she gets hit and will lose her attack bonuses. I don't really fancy the idea of attacking and going back to healer next turn to get back her attack bonus.

I am sticking her as a bow master. With my ssr bow with +1 range, she is much better to use.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Any expert in alchemy? Is there anything, weapons, armors etc that I should not vaporized? My resources are so low, I am considering to recycle whatever I can recover.

SR or SSR? SR shouldn't have an issue. I think u know which SR are more rare than others, like the oak set.

SSR I kept everything just in case. Dupes I can upgrade directly without using the epic mat. Ultimately I hope every char to have their own gears and don't have to share.

Marukoban

Reaction score
Compared to cherie of course. She has everything required on the start of the game loh. She is my first priority also. Though I don't use fullmoon. I used breeze for better mobility.

That's why I don't get when did I give the impression that all my Luna needs is to upgrade gears to hit 1k?

Btw, I do have 2x assault hat. Though I don't know when I will be able to upgrade them to max star compared to oak hat since its so hard to upgrade ssr stuff. My other chars have higher priorities.

I don't use flier Luna also even though she can hit higher atk.
1) She cannot use angels and bats. Its like a tight slap on her usability in melee.
2) She has low phy defense that suffers as a melee char. Need high defensive enchantments.
3) She cannot sustain her high attack. Oak set bonus is conditional that hp must be above 80%. Once in melee, she gets hit and will lose her attack bonuses. I don't really fancy the idea of attacking and going back to healer next turn to get back her attack bonus.

I am sticking her as a bow master. With my ssr bow with +1 range, she is much better to use.

Nah, I just read you mention it's easier to hit higher Atk with Luna, which is not very true. Cherie and Leon are much easier to get to high atk stats. Luna is easier to gear as 2nd or 3rd DPS because she is not using the same gear.

Flier is viable lategame with Holy Pegasus. Holy Pegasus lvl 10 give 50% damage reduction when attacking. Combined with Atk buff 50% damage reduction, you're taking 1 hp counter damage while hitting hard. Flier Luna has much higher base MDef, around 30 I think. You can also boost it via enchant (max 45%) multiplicative to 96% extra from FB, Talent and equip bonus, and multiply by 30% damage modifier from Meteor Enchant and Move Again. If you want damage definitely go Flier Luna.

lance88

Reaction score
single roll works wonder for me, 30 gold voucher+880 crystals, got 3 ssr (1 liana and 2 angelina) and 2-3 sr.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Nah, I just read you mention it's easier to hit higher Atk with Luna, which is not very true. Cherie and Leon are much easier to get to high atk stats. Luna is easier to gear as 2nd or 3rd DPS because she is not using the same gear.

Flier is viable lategame with Holy Pegasus. Holy Pegasus lvl 10 give 50% damage reduction when attacking. Combined with Atk buff 50% damage reduction, you're taking 1 hp counter damage while hitting hard. Flier Luna has much higher base MDef, around 30 I think. You can also boost it via enchant (max 45%) multiplicative to 96% extra from FB, Talent and equip bonus, and multiply by 30% damage modifier from Meteor Enchant and Move Again. If you want damage definitely go Flier Luna.

Please quote the sentence where I said its easier to hit 'higher' atk with Luna compared to cherie or leon. I did not mention that.

Yep, part of the reasoning why Luna is easy to gear to high attack is because her gears don't overlap with the main staple dps. And her bonuses to mdef make it easy. I did not say its easier than cherie or otherwise. I only state it come close and she don't need extremely good enchantments to hit that.

(And seriously, when did I ever say that I want to make a main dps out of Luna)

Viable maybe but practical no. In such a resource constraint game, Luna is the only one using pegasus (Narm can use angels) and I won't even consider pouring resources to lvl it, unless I already max out bats and angels.

I want damage, I go for Leon or Cherie. Luna I want her ranged dmg and able to attack unscathed.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.