Reaction score
QhuCUHql.jpg

Just a reminder that we just can't compete with top Japanese whales :s22:

Sent from Pocoyo Land using GAGT

I suspect they are ah longs lol

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Since my 3 in a row I nv kena anything Liao . Sob sob . Ya, i’m The 1 who miss tat 3 units lol. Ok listen to your advise thanks

Lol... Then u should not even be bothered with the zerida/jugler.

Zerida is good in pve only if u have cherie/dieharte, the core meteor faction dps. She is godly in pvp if u have bozel (cos' for her to be good and can one-shot kill people in arena, u need all her skills slots for skills, not buff).

(She is also a must-invest 2 runestone type of char. I still cannot stop laughing when my guildie used monster zerida and she gana one-shotted by enemy priest mob in guild battle. Lol)

Jugler is a questionable choice, only if u can afford hefty investment in all 3 paths.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I suspect they are ah longs lol

The way jap whales spends on mobage is off-limit de. Their gacha mobage gaming market is huge. That's why it comes to a point that it needs to be regulated there.

I still cannot get over the nightmare of how those jap whales spent in ffbe, chasing after Lightning when she was released.

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Zerida is good in pve only if u have cherie/dieharte, the core meteor faction dps. She is godly in pvp if u have bozel (cos' for her to be good and can one-shot kill people in arena, u need all her skills slots for skills, not buff).

(She is also a must-invest 2 runestone type of char. I still cannot stop laughing when my guildie used monster zerida and she gana one-shotted by enemy priest mob in guild battle. Lol)

Jugler is a questionable choice, only if u can afford hefty investment in all 3 paths.
For me because I have cherie, thought Zerida fusion buff would help. Especially in meteor GW. too bad my zerida still noob since I hardly train assassin soldiers. Barely unlocked hellfire archers lol :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
For me because I have cherie, thought Zerida fusion buff would help. Especially in meteor GW. too bad my zerida still noob since I hardly train assassin soldiers. Barely unlocked hellfire archers lol :s13:

Yeah. Her buff is super nice for cherie and meteor fac dps.

But look what can she do in pvp.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av36801356/

She one-shot altemuller with 10k hp phalanx. Lol. (Even though the altemuller had been hurt by lana, her skill bypass soldiers and hit 1.4x damage directly on the hero. Even if he has full hp also die)

Last edited:

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score

Ok. Although I also 1 2 roll for Cherie lol

etbenben

Banned
Reaction score
The way jap whales spends on mobage is off-limit de. Their gacha mobage gaming market is huge. That's why it comes to a point that it needs to be regulated there.

I still cannot get over the nightmare of how those jap whales spent in ffbe, chasing after Lightning when she was released.

Lol how much?

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Her buff is super nice for cherie and meteor fac dps.

But look what can she do in pvp.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av36801356/

She one-shot altemuller with 10k hp phalanx. Lol. (Even though the altemuller had been hurt by lana, her skill bypass soldiers and hit 1.4x damage directly on the hero. Even if he has full hp also die)
But her skill requires her to be out of soldiers isn't it? Can be kinda risky in a way.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
But her skill requires her to be out of soldiers isn't it? Can be kinda risky in a way.

She can hide in the tank's range with her move-after-attack skill. While in that mode, she can probably 1-hit KO anything since it also give her massive damage burst. After attacking, she gets her soldiers back with the self-heal.

But she must must do double-class mastery. Monster form has critical weakness. Before she can kill anything, she would probably be one-shotted by healers. Lol.

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
She can hide in the tank's range with her move-after-attack skill. While in that mode, she can probably 1-hit KO anything since it also give her massive damage burst. After attacking, she gets her soldiers back with the self-heal.

But she must must do double-class mastery. Monster form has critical weakness. Before she can kill anything, she would probably be one-shotted by healers. Lol.
Like that seems a better investment than jugler liao only 1 runestone needed then lol :s13:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Like that seems a better investment than jugler liao only 1 runestone needed then lol :s13:

Ah? U must be joking.

Let's see how far can your 1 runestone jugler get to bah.

t012d80240d1cd04b5f.png

I suggest hold on building him until this exclusive ssr is released in gl. Then he would be incredible. Still need hefty runestone investment though.

Ability of his exclusive ssr: Increase hp, heals 10% hp after battle, ignore all cost restriction of his skills. Meaning he is the only one that can equip 2 cost skills to all his 3 skill slots.

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah? U must be joking.

Let's see how far can your 1 runestone jugler get to bah.

t012d80240d1cd04b5f.png

I suggest hold on building him until this exclusive ssr is released in gl. Then he would be incredible. Still need hefty runestone investment though.

Ability of his exclusive ssr: Increase hp, heals 10% hp after battle, ignore all cost restriction of his skills. Meaning he is the only one that can equip 2 cost skills to all his 3 skill slots.
I mean one runestone on zerida la... :s22: just unlocked misty dancer, hope she'll help out best daughteru. :love:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I mean one runestone on zerida la... :s22: just unlocked misty dancer, hope she'll help out best daughteru. :love:

Oh. Lol. I read wrongly.

Still 2 runestone mah. Get fac buff and alhazard bloodthirster, then switch to shadow need 2 runestones.

That's what I did to mine. Worth it.

Now I wish i have her BIS bow: Extreme magic bow.

I got ullr's bow (+1 range) and hydra's bow. Cannot get EMB.

Last edited:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh. Lol. I read wrongly.

Still 2 runestone mah. Get fac buff and alhazard bloodthirster, then switch to shadow need 2 runestones.

That's what I did to mine. Worth it.

Now I wish i have her BIS bow: Extreme magic bow.

I got ullr's bow (+1 range) and hydra's bow. Cannot get EMB.

I got extreme magic bow, stripped from my Luna so now she's naked and not planning on using her so far. :s13:

masashi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
XXYDhgFl.jpg

Did 3 multis... Got no Altemuller damn emo :sad:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.