[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Vvix

Reaction score
Pulled on the Bozel banner but got Lana instead... I hope she is good. :s11:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How to get so many ssr????? I keep rerolling also not one

Not all SSR are created equal. If you want to reroll, reroll for Leon. And u will be set for life of this game.

He is the only ssr worth rerolling for in the starter banners.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just started this game. Is there a beginner's guide where I can refer to? Also, where should I be spending my summon tickets? Thanks!

The game is fairly generous in giving pulling resources and release new chars only once per mth. So once u get a fairly constant team, new chars are mainly for collection/pvp.

Below are my personal opinion. These are the chars I still use mainly, even after 7 mths in-game.

SSR Chars that significantly reduce difficulty of the game:
Leon, Liana, Bozel

SSR Chars that should be the core of most teams:
Ledin (replaceable with strong Vargas), Cherie, Tiaris (defensive situations), Elwin (Thunder dragons....)

SSR Chars that add flavour/unique strategies:
Altemuller, Lana, Luna, Bernhartz (Multi-Fixed damage killer)

Others are mainly nice to have/collection purposes. Do note that many SSRs need other SSRs to unlock their max potential (unlocking bonds). Its the most aggravating aspect of the game.

Also, if you like time-limited collaboration chars, do save up for these also. They should eventually come to all versions of the game.

Trials of Sky

Sakura Taisen

Latest... Yu Yu Hakusho

Vvix

Reaction score
I got Sophia and Vargas now... I read that their are somewhat good. Should I build them up? :s11:

Vvix

Reaction score
Managed to save up enough for 2 pulls yesterday night and hack it just pull and got 3 SSRs!! Luna, Ledin and Leon! :D

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Managed to save up enough for 2 pulls yesterday night and hack it just pull and got 3 SSRs!! Luna, Ledin and Leon! :D

Congrats. For now you won't go wrong concentrating all resources on Leon.

Ledin is a mid game char. Earlier on, he is a bad tank, even worst than grenier or vargas. Hope that you can find a friend who can carry you through lvl 45 lancer aniki to unlock amazon champions to use him as a tank early.

Luna is a late game char. She needs very specific SSR weapons to be good and they are so rare that you might not even get them for months if you are unlucky.

Lol. U have the incredible 4Ls (Leon, Lana, Ledin, Luna). Now you only need Liana and effectively you have my main pve and pvp team.

Though to be king of pvp u need 2 more Ls... Landius and Listelle which are released much later.

Last edited:

Vvix

Reaction score
I've unlocked Cherie... oh my... she is so much better than Luna... :eek:

Vvix

Reaction score
Congrats. For now you won't go wrong concentrating all resources on Leon.

Ledin is a mid game char. Earlier on, he is a bad tank, even worst than grenier or vargas. Hope that you can find a friend who can carry you through lvl 45 lancer aniki to unlock amazon champions to use him as a tank early.

Luna is a late game char. She needs very specific SSR weapons to be good and they are so rare that you might not even get them for months if you are unlucky.

Lol. U have the incredible 4Ls (Leon, Lana, Ledin, Luna). Now you only need Liana and effectively you have my main pve and pvp team.

Though to be king of pvp u need 2 more Ls... Landius and Listelle which are released much later.

Thanks for the advice. I am running Ledin with Vargas and both provided a lot of safety for the team. I'll try to save up for Liana...

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I've unlocked Cherie... oh my... she is so much better than Luna... :eek:

Yeah. U won't find her useful at all until endgame. She needs very specific equipments. Hopefully u can get them as u continue to play the game.

L2nmAB3_d.jpg

xa9Dxlh_d.jpg

My endgame Luna is mounted archer. These are the BIS equipment for her. Do NOT alchemy them away if u get them. Oak set (oak jacket and oak hat) are more rare than usual SRs. The SSR bow has no equal and is irreplaceable.
SSR assault helm can be replaced with SR oak hat and SSR veil of light can be replaced with SR greaves if you cannot get the SSRs.

If you like flyer Luna, SSR cursed lance is the best weapon for her. There is a SR spear that gives similar effect if you don't have the SSR wep.

One impt advice. Do Not spend any tickets or gems to pull weapons/gears. SSR gears drop from lvl 45 dragons onwards and are farmable.

Last edited:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
If between level 25-30, should I start enchanting equipments? Not sure use the mithril ores to exchange for SR equips or SR enchantment scrolls.
Current SSR chars I have are Leon and lana

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
If between level 25-30, should I start enchanting equipments? Not sure use the mithril ores to exchange for SR equips or SR enchantment scrolls.
Current SSR chars I have are Leon and lana

You can use the lowest grade scrolls to play with enchants. Save up the higher grades for ssr gears.

Very soon u will be flooded with sr stuff. I would advise to save up enough mithril ores to exchange for the weekly gold in the store. You will need lots of gold for every upgrades in the game. Hopefully this way u can avoid buying gold with gems.

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How to clear chapter 12 the dragon?

Every few turns the dragon chut tremor my whole team mati. Dont think can finish Path of Light in order to get the free SSR Cherie. :(

Lv 24 Bernhadt
Lv 19 Liana
Lv 17 Sophia
Lv 15 Laird
Lv 12 Lewin

I tried using Bernhadt and Lewin to get the dragon DEF down, then use Laird to assault from 3 blocks distance. But Liana and Sophia cannot heal fast enough, then all mati.

Now trying to change Sophia class to learn mass heal. And increase level of heros.

Or should I use other heros instead?

- Lv 17 Jessica
- Lv 16 Grenier
- Lv 15 Almeda
- Lv 15 Matthew
- Lv 13 Lance
- Lv 15 Aaron
- Lv 13 Scott
- Lv 7 Kirikaze
- Lv 6 Lester
- Lv 3 Imelda
- Lv 1 Leticia

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
How to clear chapter 12 the dragon?

Every few turns the dragon chut tremor my whole team mati. Dont think can finish Path of Light in order to get the free SSR Cherie. :(

Lv 24 Bernhadt
Lv 19 Liana
Lv 17 Sophia
Lv 15 Laird
Lv 12 Lewin

I tried using Bernhadt and Lewin to get the dragon DEF down, then use Laird to assault from 3 blocks distance. But Liana and Sophia cannot heal fast enough, then all mati.

Now trying to change Sophia class to learn mass heal. And increase level of heros.

Or should I use other heros instead?

- Lv 17 Jessica
- Lv 16 Grenier
- Lv 15 Almeda
- Lv 15 Matthew
- Lv 13 Lance
- Lv 15 Aaron
- Lv 13 Scott
- Lv 7 Kirikaze
- Lv 6 Lester
- Lv 3 Imelda
- Lv 1 Leticia

Use Almeda. She is one of the best healer and debuffer in the game. She is a SSR later.

Her quip can debuff attack of enemies.

Sophia is a very basic healer until she gets rewind.

Also which variant did u choose for matthew? Hope that you chose horseman or flyer.
Matthew is an incredible horseman, even better than dieharte. He only slightly lose out to SSR horsemen like Leon and Ranford.

Last edited:

clon33

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Use Almeda. She is one of the best healer and debuffer in the game. She is a SSR later.

Her quip can debuff attack of enemies.

Sophia is a very basic healer until she gets rewind.

Also which variant did u choose for matthew? Hope that you chose horseman or flyer.
Matthew is an incredible horseman, even better than dieharte. He only slightly lose out to SSR horsemen like Leon and Ranford.

My Matthew is flyer. Should take faction buff first, then get runes to change class into dragon ?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
My Matthew is flyer. Should take faction buff first, then get runes to change class into dragon ?

Its up to you. Dragon class also has a useful buff: Sprint. It buffs everyone with +20% atk/int and +1 movement irregardless of faction.

You should use Matthew instead of Laird. He has a better future. There's also an achievement reward based on the number of times u use matthew.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
actually so far i quite enjoying this game. except some times it takes quite a lot of time to finish 1 round.

But thankfully the game doesn't focus a lot on PVP. got a lot of story / sides you can slowly do at your own time.

Level 35 and got 4 SSR. Got 5000 gems waiting for 1 shot pull many many times haha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.