[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yeah hate the fast leveling, without class upgrades cant clear those stuffs at your level. To slow down I didnt claim some of the mission rewards that contain exp, will still do all for the free 30 crystals.

Yah, that's what I am doing now. Everyday only collects the 30 gems and 1 more reward (the pure gold for enchanting your gears once). I skip the remaining 10+ rewards. This really helps me to slow down my leveling and able to upgrade my units to match the NPC. I just hit level 40 and I'm able to clear some of the level 45 兄貴 le.

Let's see how long u guys will last.

When I started global, there are quite a number of people here who also started, but many quitted.

Usual attrition points:
Lvl 40+ to 50+, cos the difficulty spikes high during these lvls and they realise this game is an incredible grind (both dailies and guild battles) to catch up.

2-3 mths after hitting lvl 60, cos' mainly you will be doing the same thing over and over again everyday. Events and updates to the story/rift are slow, so for those who cleared existing contents fast, boredom creeps in fast.

Advise all not to spend too much first and see if you can stay on.

True very true. I hope I can last. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Yah, that's what I am doing now. Everyday only collects the 30 gems and 1 more reward (the pure gold for enchanting your gears once). I skip the remaining 10+ rewards. This really helps me to slow down my leveling and able to upgrade my units to match the NPC. I just hit level 40 and I'm able to clear some of the level 45 兄貴 le.

For me, my interest in this game is saturated for a few mths. I mainly just auto my dailies and play joint battles. I did not clear any story/rifts for mths and accumulated over 200+ burgers. Lol.

Other old players are already in 6k+ individual power (30k+ best 5 power) where I am still in 5k+ individual power, 26k+ best 5 power.

But I am slowly playing this again since other mobile games I played are a greater disappointment and there are no new mobage worth starting for now.

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score

Can carry me to clear level 45 aniki if i managed to clear level 40 solo? :o

will need rainbow books soon

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If now my ledin is halfway on templer, and want to switch to gladiator to get the light reflect skill. What will happen if I rhinestone back to gladiator? Will I lose all my templer skill?

I am not sure if I see wrongly in arena, the guy seems to be just lv43 but have king vindication skill but is a templer?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
If now my ledin is halfway on templer, and want to switch to gladiator to get the light reflect skill. What will happen if I rhinestone back to gladiator? Will I lose all my templer skill?

I am not sure if I see wrongly in arena, the guy seems to be just lv43 but have king vindication skill but is a templer?

Skills that u learnt are permanently yours even if you have not mastered the class.

Class change only affects stats. Templar to gladiator is a downgrade so your stats will go down.

The guy u saw in arena is the standard way that most people lvl ledin. King path to get fac buff, then switch to Templar. (So he effectively invested 2 runestones on him already)

Burning sun skill is not that necessary in the beginning for him, so most of us postponed king mastery until lvl 50+ when we want the stat gains from full mastery.

Add-on:
Ledin's life is 90% Templar and 10% king. Only switch to king path when you have enough resources or guild points for the class upgrades and enough gold to switch back.
(At lvl 40+ your gold stash will run dry soon)

King is a horrible class to play as tank, even worst if you have not unlock lancer soldiers. At no point should your ledin stay as King if you are actively playing him. Switch back to Templar as soon as u get the upgrades done.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
The pull of SSR is so disappointing 😢

Don't spend all gems on pulling stuff now. Even if you pull SSRs, it will take a lot of resources to build them up. Like me, I have 26 SSRs, but actual usable ones for lvl 60+ contents is only around 10. The rest are still WIP in class upgrades and gears even though they are all lvl 60.

Save up some gems to buy gold. U will be spending 600 gems a few times to buy gold as gold is a limiting resource for progression soon. Especially when u do not have a effective aoe squad to clear the goblins.

rune79

Reaction score
Don't spend all gems on pulling stuff now. Even if you pull SSRs, it will take a lot of resources to build them up. Like me, I have 26 SSRs, but actual usable ones for lvl 60+ contents is only around 10. The rest are still WIP in class upgrades and gears even though they are all lvl 60.

Save up some gems to buy gold. U will be spending 600 gems a few times to buy gold as gold is a limiting resource for progression soon. Especially when u do not have a effective aoe squad to clear the goblins.

Wow so many SSR :s12:
ENVY :flash:

I just hope for Ledin cos it’s banner is up in server now while I still lacking of him for my team and also for same faction ( Glory : as that’s the most char I have for a faction currently ).

Just kinda no luck yet =|

Kinda stuck in progress also with my current Team .. now using 2 faction buff to progress .. ( from Elwin and Altemuller )

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Skills that u learnt are permanently yours even if you have not mastered the class.

Class change only affects stats. Templar to gladiator is a downgrade so your stats will go down.

The guy u saw in arena is the standard way that most people lvl ledin. King path to get fac buff, then switch to Templar. (So he effectively invested 2 runestones on him already)

Burning sun skill is not that necessary in the beginning for him, so most of us postponed king mastery until lvl 50+ when we want the stat gains from full mastery.

Add-on:
Ledin's life is 90% Templar and 10% king. Only switch to king path when you have enough resources or guild points for the class upgrades and enough gold to switch back.
(At lvl 40+ your gold stash will run dry soon)

King is a horrible class to play as tank, even worst if you have not unlock lancer soldiers. At no point should your ledin stay as King if you are actively playing him. Switch back to Templar as soon as u get the upgrades done.

But if he go to king. Before he master king, can he go templer? I tried to switch to king. But it says need mastery first. So to essentially master 1 3rd class and move to another 3rd class. Supposedly shd be quite later level alr?

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
But if he go to king. Before he master king, can he go templer? I tried to switch to king. But it says need mastery first. So to essentially master 1 3rd class and move to another 3rd class. Supposedly shd be quite later level alr?

It means you need to max your mastery in Paladin before you can go Templar. You can switch anytime you want but bear in mind, every switch cost like 30k gold. Therefore, if you are low in gold (which you should be) you might want to master everything in that path before switching.

Unless you really need a certain skill or troops, master a path before switching ba. I'm level 41, on king's path and can tank tier 3 calvary (elite map 40+) without much difficulty. Although I have a lot of buffs (Faction buff, Divine Guard, Sage Hat's immunity) and Amazon Champion to help reduce the damage. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow so many SSR :s12:
ENVY :flash:

I just hope for Ledin cos it’s banner is up in server now while I still lacking of him for my team and also for same faction ( Glory : as that’s the most char I have for a faction currently ).

Just kinda no luck yet =|

Kinda stuck in progress also with my current Team .. now using 2 faction buff to progress .. ( from Elwin and Altemuller )

Ledin is not a 'must-have', depending on what team u already have.

Before Ledin gets all his pre-requisites (Divine guard, Vindiction buff, light reflect AND MOST imptly, lancer soldiers unlocked), he is super bad. I advise people to use grenier, freya or vargas while ledin gets his pre-requisites.

For glory, grenier has phalanx early and he can do fac buff. More than enough to face the contents right now.

For empire, Vargas + Lance (empire fac buff) is great.

For Freya, she can also do fac buff and has phalanx early.

My tw account do not have ledin until months after I hit lvl 60. I used freya (princess team centric) and later I got Estelle (collab glory tank), did perfectly fine to lvl 60.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
It means you need to max your mastery in Paladin before you can go Templar. You can switch anytime you want but bear in mind, every switch cost like 30k gold. Therefore, if you are low in gold (which you should be) you might want to master everything in that path before switching.

Unless you really need a certain skill or troops, master a path before switching ba. I'm level 41, on king's path and can tank tier 3 calvary (elite map 40+) without much difficulty. Although I have a lot of buffs (Faction buff, Divine Guard, Sage Hat's immunity) and Amazon Champion to help reduce the damage. :o

For me, I used Ledin Templar all the way. Matthew is always part of my team (for that -use matthew acheivement-) and later I got Elwin so Ledin doesn't really need his fac buff.

I got a high lvl carry me thru 45 aniki to get amazon champions. Before that, grenier is my main tank.

I only switched to King at lvl 50+ when I have the resources to get everything done at King's side, and switch back.

PS: K, back to global. Just got double SSR wep drops from sweeping dragon ^^ (Purgatory and devil axe)

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me, I used Ledin Templar all the way. Matthew is always part of my team (for that -use matthew acheivement-) and later I got Elwin so Ledin doesn't really need his fac buff.

I got a high lvl carry me thru 45 aniki to get amazon champions. Before that, grenier is my main tank.

I only switched to King at lvl 50+ when I have the resources to get everything done at King's side, and switch back.

PS: K, back to global. Just got double SSR wep drops from sweeping dragon ^^ (Purgatory and devil axe)

Does that means if now I am halfway through templer.

I can use 1 runestone to unlock gladiator to get the light reflect. If I have all the resource to master gladiator instantly i can just switch back to templer without using another runestone right?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Does that means if now I am halfway through templer.

I can use 1 runestone to unlock gladiator to get the light reflect. If I have all the resource to master gladiator instantly i can just switch back to templer without using another runestone right?

Yep. But it will cost 30k gold. As long as you want to class change to a final class (Templar or King in ledin's case), it will always cost u 30k.

Actually 'Block' is quite ok. I used Templar ledin with 'block, divine guard and sun slash as pure templar with matthew or elwin buffing.

It boils down whether if you are comfortable with buying gold with gems. Although I scrimp and save a bit, I still end up with buying gold eventually.....

And eventually u would still want at least 2 tanks anyway. To do more guild battles, and having a real lancer tank (char class is a lancer) will let u have an easier time with eternal temple-valkyrie.

Last edited:

Kegler

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ledin lv43 paladin.... any idea how to calculate how much resources needed to switch to king and learn those skills then switch back?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
My ledin lv43 paladin.... any idea how to calculate how much resources needed to switch to king and learn those skills then switch back?

http://wiki.joyme.com/langrisser/雷丁

http://wiki.joyme.com/langrisser/转职材料

Ledin =雷丁

Usage:
Use the first link to find the chinese name of the class for each path. Then click on the corresponding class in the 2nd link to find out all the resources required for each mastery tier.

Sidetrack: New soldier in v2 for ledin so OP.

t0180a597d67dd9b358.png

Crystal Golems
Heal 10% of soldier's hp at turn end.
Reflect 30% magic damage.

Last edited:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. But it will cost 30k gold. As long as you want to class change to a final class (Templar or King in ledin's case), it will always cost u 30k.

Actually 'Block' is quite ok. I used Templar ledin with 'block, divine guard and sun slash as pure templar with matthew or elwin buffing.

It boils down whether if you are comfortable with buying gold with gems. Although I scrimp and save a bit, I still end up with buying gold eventually.....

And eventually u would still want at least 2 tanks anyway. To do more guild battles, and having a real lancer tank (char class is a lancer) will let u have an easier time with eternal temple-valkyrie.

Thanks for the info. Yup. I currently using vargas more as my tank. As ledin sux now. Have freya as well for backup although I have more princess. Luna lana cherie sophia

Tried getting tiaris previously but did not get it.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I see. I was already in King's path before I got Elwin so lazy to switch back and fro between templar and king. I am using Elwin faction buff now and Ledin's divine guard all in a turn to save time.

Btw, how to read the drops from world map npc? As in I know skull means boss and it will normally show the rewards. What about "?" and cross swords? How often does these npc spawn? :s11:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
I see. I was already in King's path before I got Elwin so lazy to switch back and fro between templar and king. I am using Elwin faction buff now and Ledin's divine guard all in a turn to save time.

Btw, how to read the drops from world map npc? As in I know skull means boss and it will normally show the rewards. What about "?" and cross swords? How often does these npc spawn? :s11:

They are separated into 1-time ones, and repeatables.

1 time ones are available as u clear the story. They can be cleared only once and spawns as u clear new stages of the story.

The repeatable ones spawns when u clear any story stages (including those that u already cleared) and time rift stages. If there are no events on the map, u can try sweeping rift a few times and they will pop up.

If u lack stamina or don't want to use stamina, just go back and read the non-battle story stages u already cleared (can skip text) a few times and they will appear as well.
- To make things easier, there are 2 in Floating City - Tiseo.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.