[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I totally skip archer training man... only at level 3 while the rest at 9-14 lol

Don't skip archer. In fact, it is one of the more important aniki. Get sky archer asap and your pinky can fly. Flying pinky makes everything easier. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Don't skip archer. In fact, it is one of the more important aniki. Get sky archer asap and your pinky can fly. Flying pinky makes everything easier. :o

Liana's new class and skill can summon one. :o

vDzYUG8_d.jpg

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have done class upgrades at L40 for most or all on your main team, doing guild battles would be very helpful to get the class upgrade materials. Tank preferably have phalanx, I use Freya to get that troop early and it helps a lot in tanking.
Faction buff would also be great if most of the team can benefit from it.

Lol thanks for the faction buff

I googled on it, it worked haha but now i need to find runestone to get the rest of my characters to be able to cast faction buff

Currently only leon is able to do it haha

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol. Its the most commonly neglected training field. But do still lvl it up since later, the soldier upgrade materials of other fields require archer aniki materials. So eventually, u still will be lvling all training fields.

Archer aniki/aniki jones is one of the most annoying aniki since he can hit from a very far range.
Tip: Try to teleport leon or other horseman who can use skill to extend movement to hit him on turn 1.

thanks for the tips

PrinceValiant

Reaction score
Last week, I gotten Lanax2 with 8x10 rolls consider lucky
5th roll= bern dup
8th roll= Lana x 2.
Most expensive rolls.took me 25 tickets and 5k+ crystals.

Today Gotten Zerida on first 1 x 10 roll.
I wonder if Juggler worth the roll.

My team only short of Liana, Altamuller, Shelfaniel and Angelina.
Gonna wait for Liana next if Juggler not worth the pull.

At Lv 52 now.
Slowing down the pace and try to collect more SSR. Luck wasn't on me with trails recently gotten no SSR gears...Now I just wonder what to do with so many characters...My focus have been Leon,Cherie,Ledin,Elwin,Tiaris and Luna. But I got a bunch of potential characters like Bern, Dieharte, Lana at hands waiting to be build too lol....I need more end game gears!!! I ended up didn't spend tons of gold on upgrading SR gears. I feel too expensive just to upgrade and dismantle in future.
Gotten most of the soldiers accept their levels I have yet to train them hard.

BTW I NEED MORE FRIENDS IN SEA SERVER EMERALD GATE. Name PValiant. I need friends for dailies grinding +5.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
5th roll= bern dup
8th roll= Lana x 2.

At Lv 52 now.
Slowing down the pace and try to collect more SSR. Luck wasn't on me with trails recently gotten no SSR gears...Now I just wonder what to do with so many characters...My focus have been Leon,Cherie,Ledin,Elwin,Tiaris and Luna. But I got a bunch of potential characters like Bern, Dieharte, Lana at hands waiting to be build too lol....I need more end game gears!!! I ended up didn't spend tons of gold on upgrading SR gears. I feel too expensive just to upgrade and dismantle in future.

BTW I NEED MORE FRIENDS IN SEA SERVER EMERALD GATE. Name PValiant. I need friends for dailies grinding +5.

Advice: Cut down on the number of rolls. Getting so many dups is not a good news. Juggler is a fav in pvp and certain stages where u are hammered by multi magic aoe. But he is an expensive investment (need 4 runestones!), so whether he is worth it or not, its up to u. I had got juggler for mths but had not really started building him.

Juggler is absolutely unnecessary in most pve contents. Definitely not worth risking more pulls. He will return in focus banners later anyway. Save your resources on banners that give u higher chances of getting what u don't have, not dupes.

Its much harder to get a char u don't have for bonds unlocking than to hit 6*. Pulling dups only give 50 shards. That's only about 12 days of gatesweep (for chars that has 4 shard gates), or 16 days (for chars that have 3 shard gates). Total waste of resources.

Bern, dieharte and Luna u will not be using for a long time until endgame when all your main are maxed and u have the luxury to lvl them. You will want to lvl Lana+Bozel though. They are fantastic goblin gold farmers.

Some SR gears go a long way, some even out perform ssr due to its effect, like sage hat. Esoteric Slate is also very good as its the only accessories that increase SKL (crit rate) in my inventory. Good for crit based chars like Zerida.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Later on, focus banners are even better. Like this one currently featured in tw.

EwutU45_d.jpg

Y067jfo_d.jpg

It has 2 benefits.
1) The first SSR I pull in this banner will be the one I don't have.
2) If I pulled a char that I already have, and the char I have is 6*, I will be given an exclusive item to trade the shards I got for the pull for the shards of a char that I don't have.

Eg.

Let's say I already have 6* Luna but not Tiaris or Clarett (also known as Little Cherie, Cherie's descendant in Langrisser 5)

1st SSR pull I got Tiaris.
Assuming I decided to continue pulling, 2nd SSR pull I got Luna. But since my Luna is already 6*, I have the option to trade 50 Luna shards to either 50 Tiaris shards or 50 Clarett shards (I choose this of course).

If I pull Luna in my 3rd SSR pull, 100 clarett shards will make me able to unlock Clarett.

If any of the 2nd/3rd pull is Tiaris, RIP...

This is not as good as the couple banner event, where u can unlock the SSR u don't have by pulling just 1 dupe (That event trades for 60 shards instead of 50 and do not have the 6* requirement), but still offers some protection against dupes.

Concluding advise:
This game has no powercreep. New chars released do not powercreep over old chars. Day 1 chars like Leon still remains the top chars in pve. New chars mainly adds flavour in pve or is pvp inclined.

There is no hurry to get ssrs as u can see, day 1 ssr like Luna and Tiaris are still featured in focus banners in tw, which had been released for more than 1 yr.

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
5th roll= bern dup
8th roll= Lana x 2.

At Lv 52 now.

The gold and materials invested in SR gears could be returned after transmuting them isnt it?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi , anyone have any reviews for Zerida ?

Which class is recommended for her ?

Thanks .

Gratz.

She is the best single target assassin, best cherie partner for joint battle and possibly the most OP faction buff effect.

Both path. Chaos chosen for fac buff, shadow for usual use (she crits almost every time on shadow). Chaos chosen have higher attack, but easily killed by enemy priests.

When she ends her turn at a non-red/aggro square, her movement range increased to 6 the next turn. Equip her with speed boots and she can move 7 squares. Even faster than horsemen or fliers.

Last edited:

rune79

Reaction score
Gratz.

She is the best single target assassin, best cherie partner for joint battle and possibly the most OP faction buff effect.

Both path. Chaos chosen for fac buff, shadow for usual use (she crits almost every time on shadow). Chaos chosen have higher attack, but easily killed by enemy priests.

When she ends her turn at a non-red/aggro square, her movement range increased to 6 the next turn. Equip her with speed boots and she can move 7 squares. Even faster than horsemen or fliers.

Oh ok thanks

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
5th roll= bern dup
8th roll= Lana x 2.

At Lv 52 now.

I have leon cherie ledin lana tiaris luna vargas elwin but seems that I always lack experience pot to lvl all up when I team lvl up. Probably too many char to build.

But mainly up to date lvl leon cherie ledin tiaris and vargas that usually I find more helpful in my story and timerift.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is in Empire and Strategic faction so just see which heroes u have belong to those. Frankly he could be on his own just fine if u go and get chivarly first.

Im currently using him for the empire buff, w atemulleur

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.