[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
You know why she so op or not.
Hint 1: Check the color of her clothing.
Hint 2: The color of sakura flower.

Pink is an OP color. Pinky wan sui! :o

Lol.

And darn.... 60+ tickets plus 3k gems... And I get the ssr I am trying to avoid.

VIioDgd_d.jpg

Did another 9 more single pulls and woohoo!

iVvI9Wn_d.jpg

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
This is becoming a 'Pinky' appreciation thread. Lol.

But its true that she is good. This game give good free chars, some even better than gacha chars.

After you guys get the trails in the sky collab banners, I can say you guys are done pulling new chars. The new chars after trails of sky collab have weak and questionable usability. L5, L4 part 3 and other collab chars are not very useful chars (except alustriel and clarett).

Like global is getting the sakura taisen collab today. The SSRs.....

what are the recommanded future SSRs to look out for and which ones should aviod?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Gxgx, btw, single pull better luck meh? I save so hard and then only tio on the 10th pull of X 10. That's the 100th summon le. :(

Thanks.

So far I really get better luck with single pulls. Sometimes I am impatient and went for x10s, but results were never good.

Do you know how I pulled the 9x single pulls before I get sakura?
I pull one silver ticket, then 1 gold ticket..... for 9 times. Lol.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
what are the recommanded future SSRs to look out for and which ones should aviod?

Below are solely my personal opinions.

Currently you guys are at Zerida/Juggler banner right? Both are good. Juggler needs heavy investment and his char exclusive ssr accessory to be good.
(Later you guys can buy char exclusive ssr equipment from a secret realm shop using challenge points. These points are earned by completing very hard lvl 60+ event stages)

Ranford/Listell
Ranford is almost a Leon clone in his horseman form, who is a tactical faction buffer also. His weakness is his soldier types. Most people use him as crit based infantry.

Listell is the pvp queen. High hp Listell with full hp can instant wipe out nearby units. Most people use her in defense using the rule 'Kill 2 units before your enemy' while protecting her well.

Landius/Rachel
Landius is the 2nd pvp tank (1st being juggler) in a pvp optimised team. Having those 2 in defense makes a major headache for attackers. Landius can counter attack ranged attackers while guarding.

Rachel is a good mage, but mainly shines in pvp. Her aoe gives bonus dmg vs mages/healers, can instant kill them if Rachel has high int

Trials in the sky collab
Joshua/Estelle
Joshua is a aoe assassin. Usefulness is mainly in pvp. He is also the only ssr faction buffer in a new fac which houses all collab chars.

Estelle... gimmicky tank. She do has nice cheer buffs and have various aoe skills that allow her to permanently extend her guard range to 2 squares.

Renne/Leonhardt
Renne is a nice single target mage, but you won't miss her if you don't get her. Mainly for loli waifu factor and collection.

Leonhardt is the sword emperor 剑帝. Godly tier infantry for both pvp and pve. Read his reviews online to see how people worship him.

After the trials in the sky banner, the game starts introducing Langrisser 5 characters. They are quite nice, but don't bother pulling for them if you do not get Sigma.

Sigma/Lamda
Sigma is a must-have char if you want to aim for any L5 chars that are released in the future. To date, every L5 char need him to unlock bonds. He himself as a char is not very good.

Lamda specializes in straight line aoes. Well.. mainly waifu material.

Wiler/Gizarof
Totally passable banner. Not much people bothers abt them. Just some chars to throw some surprises in pvp.

Sakura Taisen collab: Sakura/Sumire
Currently this is where global is right now.

Sakura is rated almost at the tier of Leonhardt, but Leonhardt is more powerful.
Sumire.... not sure what she is good for. Her unique point is she can hit and counter at range. But her skills and bonuses to soldiers fail her.

Alustriel/Clarett
Alustriel is a main story char. Nice mounted archer but she is very different from Luna in that she is a more straightforward dps based on atk (do not need to stack mdef like Luna).

Clarett, to some, is a must-have waifu, but provided you have sigma...... (L5 char). Her skillset is quite similar to cherie, earning her the nickname 'little cherie'.

The rest are mainly based on opinion from my guildies/heresays.
Yulia/Omega
Some rumoured Yulia is a must-have char, with very strong skillset. She is a main story char.

Omega is another L5 char. Archer/infantry. Not much talked about him.

Yu Yu Hakosho collab
Well... the entire collab banner is rumoured to be passable. Mainly pvp chars.

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks.

So far I really get better luck with single pulls. Sometimes I am impatient and went for x10s, but results were never good.

Do you know how I pulled the 9x single pulls before I get sakura?
I pull one silver ticket, then 1 gold ticket..... for 9 times. Lol.

Next time I try ba. Pray for good luck pull. :o

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Next time I try ba. Pray for good luck pull. :o

Hope that u have good luck.

Basically, in the near future for SEA, if u are not a pvp-oriented player, Joshua and Leonhardt are 2 chars you don't want to miss.

Joshua for his buff, Leonhardt because of his OPness.

The next banner u guys will get is Ranford/Listell. This is the start of what I call, 'series' banner. These series banner contains chars that usually need a bond king of that series to unlock bonds.

So, if u start pulling on the next banner, u will be pulling all the way. Lanford and Listell need Landius, the Langrisser 4 bond king, to unlock bonds. Landius will need Rachel and Rachel needs Landius. Effectively, u need the whole set.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
New factions

Very soon SEA will get a new faction. Yeless Legend. If you are a guildmaster, do note that there will be towers which features the new faction in guild wars, like below in our current week. It might hamper completion of the war if your guild do not have enough members having these chars belonging to these facs.

btmt85S_d.jpg

The moment Ranford and Listell is released, Yeless legend fac will be available. It contains mainly L4 chars, with L5 chars added on. Landius is the main fac buffer, then later, Sigma is also a fac buffer for this fac.

WJmse3u_d.jpg

This is the fac that is introduced with the trials of sky collab and Joshua. So far, this fac has not been featured in any guild wars. Might be featured later since global already has 2 collabs.

HTgYtho_d.jpg

With the release of Gizarof, the game silently introduced a new fac. No idea what this fac is based on, but luckily its a mix of both old and new chars. Shouldn't pose a problem if a tower is based on it.

R7jzdJJ_d.jpg

Last edited:

xfool99

Reaction score
Hope that u have good luck.

Basically, in the near future for SEA, if u are not a pvp-oriented player, Joshua and Leonhardt are 2 chars you don't want to miss.

Joshua for his buff, Leonhardt because of his OPness.

The next banner u guys will get is Ranford/Listell. This is the start of what I call, 'series' banner. These series banner contains chars that usually need a bond king of that series to unlock bonds.

So, if u start pulling on the next banner, u will be pulling all the way. Lanford and Listell need Landius, the Langrisser 4 bond king, to unlock bonds. Landius will need Rachel and Rachel needs Landius. Effectively, u need the whole set.

cool, thanks for the detail analysis. btw is Leonhart better than Leon?

wah got girl play this game

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, now I am a Yulia believer.

No wonder people at global are already hyped for her. She will arrive at global in 2-3 mths. I probably won't be doing any hard pulling until she is released. SEA langrisser will not be seeing her for another 8-9mths.

She is basically Elwin+Chris combined, with their best talent, skills and soldiers and comes with OP death immunity that can be triggered multiple times depending on how high star she is.

If there is powercreep in this game, she is the powercreep.

真.尤利娅.无双
https://www.bilibili.com/video/av61002274/

t01f451dd2131924eb9.png

PS: Look at how OP Leonhardt is and how many times he attacks in one turn. If the opponent do not have Yulia, he would have won.

Last edited:

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah....good to know the game is not fading off anytime soon

The game won't fade... but u might....;)

This game loses a lot of players and have player retention issues. TW side already have server merges.

Mainly due to:

1) This game is a grindfest. Basically u will be grinding and grinding.
2) Contents are released very slowly. Events are usually monthly. If you are fast in grinding out events, the rest of the mth have basically nothing to do except more grinding.
3) Realtime PVP content is very time-consuming and is pay-to-win.
4) Gameplay gets very repetitive once you hit lvl 60 cap.

Currently I am like the only active global player talking here. Used to have a lot of global players here during the initial few mths.

Couple of mths down the road, I wonder how many SEA players will be left talking abt this game here.:s22:

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The game won't fade... but u might....;)

This game loses a lot of players and have player retention issues. TW side already have server merges.

Mainly due to:

1) This game is a grindfest. Basically u will be grinding and grinding.
2) Contents are released very slowly. Events are usually monthly. If you are fast in grinding out events, the rest of the mth have basically nothing to do except more grinding.
3) Realtime PVP content is very time-consuming and is pay-to-win.
4) Gameplay gets very repetitive once you hit lvl 60 cap.

Currently I am like the only active global player talking here. Used to have a lot of global players here during the initial few mths.

Couple of mths down the road, I wonder how many SEA players will be left talking abt this game here.:s22:

Haha i think for now i quite like this game, the previous game i played with money spent was brave frontier for about 2 years or so.

So far i quite like the game mechanics not bad

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha i think for now i quite like this game, the previous game i played with money spent was brave frontier for about 2 years or so.

So far i quite like the game mechanics not bad

:) Hope that we still meet each other here few mths later. Really wish that u guys break the record and last until the first collab (trials in the sky).

Those gl players I started with didn't even last till the collab.

Ah.. I played bf too. Both gl and jp. Ironically, i spent $20 on gl, but played jp as f2p for much longer. Gl became so convoluted and app quality became so bad that I ditched it.

Last edited:

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:) Hope that we still meet each other here few mths later. Really wish that u guys break the record and last until the first collab (trials in the sky).

Those gl players I started with didn't even last till the collab.

Ah.. I played bf too. Both gl and jp. Ironically, i spent $20 on gl, but played jp as f2p for much longer. Gl became so convoluted and app quality became so bad that I ditched it.

Well money making for them

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note, how is it that i sometimes see players who are of same level but incredibly overpowered.

I am currently at level 48 but i can barely do 45 dragon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.