[Official] Langrisser Mobile English

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Sometimes when I'm bored I go into twitch to see people live stream their apex arena PvP.

Their characters and items really jin satki. All maxed stars with max leveled BiS items and crazy enchants lol

It's entertaining to watch, but not entertaining to play. Lol.

Even many of my 30k+ power guildies quitted it liao. It's very time consuming and a total whale fest.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Do you guys do timeless trial?

I encountered a strange and irritating rule this week, one that I don't think I encountered before.

Enemies: Hp reduced by 50%. Only can be damaged by fixed damage.

Naturally MVP = bernhardt

Tortoise79

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you guys do timeless trial?

I encountered a strange and irritating rule this week, one that I don't think I encountered before.

Enemies: Hp reduced by 50%. Only can be damaged by fixed damage.

Naturally MVP = bernhardt

If bo Bernhardt then how? :(

xfool99

Reaction score
So how's the ssr dragon farming going lately?

Yesterday thunder dragon yield:

1st run with bonus at lvl 65: 0 ssr

Subsequently 2 of the lvl 65 runs and 1 lvl 60 run, all without bonus, gave me 3 ssr in total.

Its entirely rng so keep trying and good luck!

I quitted tw already, just login for fun and pull for fun using login freebies.

1 ticket today=

qfOsx8W_d.jpg

Rng works in mysterious ways.

Its better this past 2 days, since i cant do 60 yet I wont be doing runs, beside i need the burgers for sweeping L55 materials

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Its better this past 2 days, since i cant do 60 yet I wont be doing runs, beside i need the burgers for sweeping L55 materials

Yeah. Class materials more impt.

Got lucky with gambling ores again today. Got the super rare aoe extender sword.

j3yhU3n_d.jpg

I should start building and using him already.

ylladr6_d.jpg

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buddies do u guys have any openings for guild to join? The previous guild i joined somewhat nit very active

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Buddies do u guys have any openings for guild to join? The previous guild i joined somewhat nit very active

I think you need to state your server, since you cannot join guilds across servers. When they state that members need to be active, they meant to login everyday actively or participate in guild battles actively? I think it's reasonable to demand the active login since no guilds want members who don't even login.

As for guild battle participation, I think guild leaders need to have realistic expectations. Guild battles will eventually become very tedious, repetitive and boring. Not everyone can attain 5k every battle without eventually getting bored and burnt out.

The guild that I joined in gl is quite successful, and the guild leader enjoys the loyalty of long term members. I myself is one of them, having been with the guild for around half a year, and will not be thinking of switching.

I think the reason why his guild is successful due to the following:

1) The guild leader is never pushy on guild battle participation. From day 1 since I joined, he never push people to do guild battles. It's all on our own accord. If we want a good account and decent power, we automatically will do it.

2) He is very reasonable and realistic in setting the difficulty of guild battles. He knows that not everyone can commit to do guild battles early in the week during weekdays. So, he set the first battle at a difficulty that is low, low enough for most of us to auto. Lesser reward is better than not completing the war and bringing stress to members.

Later in the week, he will set the 2nd guild battle at a higher difficulty, since people has more time during weekends to tackle the challenge.

lLaNU4W_d.jpg

First battle most of us attain 5k easily on the first day. I just solo auto through.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think you need to state your server, since you cannot join guilds across servers. When they state that members need to be active, they meant to login everyday actively or participate in guild battles actively? I think it's reasonable to demand the active login since no guilds want members who don't even login.

As for guild battle participation, I think guild leaders need to have realistic expectations. Guild battles will eventually become very tedious, repetitive and boring. Not everyone can attain 5k every battle without eventually getting bored and burnt out.

The guild that I joined in gl is quite successful, and the guild leader enjoys the loyalty of long term members. I myself is one of them, having been with the guild for around half a year, and will not be thinking of switching.

I think the reason why his guild is successful due to the following:

1) The guild leader is never pushy on guild battle participation. From day 1 since I joined, he never push people to do guild battles. It's all on our own accord. If we want a good account and decent power, we automatically will do it.

2) He is very reasonable and realistic in setting the difficulty of guild battles. He knows that not everyone can commit to do guild battles early in the week during weekdays. So, he set the first battle at a difficulty that is low, low enough for most of us to auto. Lesser reward is better than not completing the war and bringing stress to members.

Later in the week, he will set the 2nd guild battle at a higher difficulty, since people has more time during weekends to tackle the challenge.

lLaNU4W_d.jpg

First battle most of us attain 5k easily on the first day. I just solo auto through.

Sorry sorry im in emerald gate

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry sorry im in emerald gate

Hope that you can find a good guild. Having a good guild makes playing this game more enjoyable and stable.

Find one that is not too dead, but also not too chiong that drives members around like slave drivers. My tw account used to join a guild that is very chiong. Done all the way to hell difficulty. But also shutdown quite fast when many members are burnt out and lost interest. Even the leader himself is burnt out and lost interest.

alanjw55

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hope that you can find a good guild. Having a good guild makes playing this game more enjoyable and stable.

Find one that is not too dead, but also not too chiong that drives members around like slave drivers. My tw account used to join a guild that is very chiong. Done all the way to hell difficulty. But also shutdown quite fast when many members are burnt out and lost interest. Even the leader himself is burnt out and lost interest.

I hope so too, the downtime of 24hours make me think twice about jumping

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Which server u are at?

If elis city. Can try "Peasants" we doing hard and normal gw. No member target to meet. But it is encourage to participate as much as possible. After all everyone get their personal rewards.

Btw just gotten lanford. It seems like he will need to invest 2 runestone to be good for use? Chivalry on horse but best class is infantry.

If I just wan to use without runestone first. Which path will be better to start off?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Which server u are at?

If elis city. Can try "Peasants" we doing hard and normal gw. No member target to meet. But it is encourage to participate as much as possible. After all everyone get their personal rewards.

Btw just gotten lanford. It seems like he will need to invest 2 runestone to be good for use? Chivalry on horse but best class is infantry.

If I just wan to use without runestone first. Which path will be better to start off?

Congratz on getting Mr Pantene. So, now you need to get Landius in the next banner to unlock his attack based bond power. (Which is very impt since it also increase his SKL, else his infantry class is worst than existing infantry chars.)

He is worth 2 runestones. If you want to see immediate use using 1 runestone, go for horseman. Even up to now, he is one of my main assault calvary using blast, chivalry and javelin. I did not use any of his infantry skills.

His infantry class need crit investment, and you need to unlock + lvl up berserkers high to really see his use. His base crit rate is not high, so he is not that good until u invested in those.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Congratz on getting Mr Pantene. So, now you need to get Landius in the next banner to unlock his attack based bond power. (Which is very impt since it also increase his SKL, else his infantry class is worst than existing infantry chars.)

He is worth 2 runestones. If you want to see immediate use using 1 runestone, go for horseman. Even up to now, he is one of my main assault calvary using blast, chivalry and javelin. I did not use any of his infantry skills.

His infantry class need crit investment, and you need to unlock + lvl up berserkers high to really see his use. His base crit rate is not high, so he is not that good until u invested in those.

Nice name pantene. Lol.

Thanks for the advise. Would definitely be trying to get landius since online review rate him quite highly. Therefore hesistent on using the runestone on Langford since probably want to keep for landius.

Currently have 1 and able to get another 1 from guild store.

Invested 2 on leon ledin and lana.
1 on luna but got no ullr so did not go on to unlock bow master and currently using as a hero for gw.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice name pantene. Lol.

Thanks for the advise. Would definitely be trying to get landius since online review rate him quite highly. Therefore hesistent on using the runestone on Langford since probably want to keep for landius.

Currently have 1 and able to get another 1 from guild store.

Invested 2 on leon ledin and lana.
1 on luna but got no ullr so did not go on to unlock bow master and currently using as a hero for gw.

Lol. He as nicknamed that way in gl, cos' of his beautiful flowy hair. :s13:

He is pretty useable as single path calvary. I mainly see his infantry class in pvp. Pve wise I hardly see his infantry form.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. He as nicknamed that way in gl, cos' of his beautiful flowy hair. :s13:

He is pretty useable as single path calvary. I mainly see his infantry class in pvp. Pve wise I hardly see his infantry form.

Btw he seems to have limited soldier. I guess heavensguard should be his best choice as horse?

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw he seems to have limited soldier. I guess heavensguard should be his best choice as horse?

I use griffon knights. My heavensguard's lvl is not very high, and using flyer soldiers at least he don't fall to lancers that much. He is pretty much my 2nd leon.

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use griffon knights. My heavensguard's lvl is not very high, and using flyer soldiers at least he don't fall to lancers that much. He is pretty much my 2nd leon.

Oh ya. Fair point on the weakness to lancer. Slip that off my mind as now I dont really use any horse soldier.

Leon currently using bat.

Seems to me javelin is a exciting skill to use. Going back home to lvl him up.

Remless

Master Member
Reaction score
Oh ya. Fair point on the weakness to lancer. Slip that off my mind as now I dont really use any horse soldier.

Leon currently using bat.

Seems to me javelin is a exciting skill to use. Going back home to lvl him up.

Good thing also is.. you should already have his BIS wep. :s13:

SibehEng

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good thing also is.. you should already have his BIS wep. :s13:

Frostend? But is that bis for his infantry form. Will it be useful for horse form as well? So as a horse he still thrive on skl more than hp?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.