[Official] Let's laugh at Manure!

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
without Rangnick, klopp & tuchel wouldn't become where they are now. Put some respect on the guy name
FFDgI1wXMAE7Gly

FFDgKdXWUAg4wrD

Glad that manu fans are back again. Hope u all don't go hiding again :s13:

I also wan respect u all but u all buay steady one. Can dish but cannot take :(

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hire ralf also good. Can match manu profile. 0 trophies in first division :s13::s13: but when talking machiam won 10 league titles and 5 champions league :s13::s13:

There's a reason why he's no longer a manager but nvm as long as manu fans are happy. :s13: like how they were happy when ole and 3 kick Ronaldo returned to manu :s13:

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL really LOL

Manure fans don't even know who the f he is, just read some Wikipedia and decides that this guy is the one that created Tuchel, Klopp and Nagelsmann

Bloody joke to a new level

There's bielsa, and there's ralf. Who is the real satki one I think football fans will know :s13: I see manu fans say ralf is klopps and tuchel mentor I bth :s13:

But knn that aside dunno wtf bielsa doing this season :s13:

bongnino

Master Member
Reaction score
it will prob take a long time for the ideology to be changed... it was unfortunate that solkjaer tried to instill the traditional manutd ideology and way of playing football... i.e. from his 1999 time, bully smaller teams from the start.. or from when rooney and ronaldo joined, quick counter attack and fast direct transition from defend to attack.....

all these styles OUT liao... outdated and almost no longer relevant. nowadays even bottom teams play front pressing... you all notice nowadays all the goal kicks very funny, almost no long kick them long and far liao.... then defender will stand in very weird awkward positions near the gk during goal kick, like sec school days LOL. then gk will usually kick short and let the defenders pass it out of the pressing, this is something that manutd do rather badly.

ever since klopp and guardiola came in ... football has really evolved liao. mourinho traditional strong core park bus method also cannot work liao.

now is all klopp and guardiola style... high press, win back ball, play simple, short passes, be patient, look for openings, have outstanding creative attacking players... like this can easily win many many games.

manutd still stuck with most of the old methods sure die.

Yueming

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You all think too much.

now is modern football.

Ppl just need to paint a nice picture and ideology.

if work good. Else too bad.

but important thing is, money in the bank.

6 months, 1-2 years, earn a few million, then run liao.

why not?

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
So the sifu of tuchel and klopp is coming.
They also got the shi fu of Jose in the past.
See what happened to him ?
Saw the excitement in the manure fans about Ralf.
Agreed with some of the guys here.
They dunno who or what he is about.
I also dunno how good he is.
But, he did not manage a top FC and win some medals with them.
This is the hard truth.
He may just fail in a spectacular way for the next few months.

Then how ?
It is like our excitement and expectations about the snake oil before it landed.
And all the disappointment when it does not protect any one from infection.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah Manure jin satki managed to hire father of Gegenpressing but then did he won any cups or titles before? He invent Gegenpressing but Klopp and Tuchel have improved on it. Said until he become 2nd coming of Ferguson liao. Maybe his tactic are too outdated for modern football liao?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

same profile as ole seh. lead ulu team in ulu league to championship 2 times. :eek: better watch out the other 19 EPL teams.

MANU IS BACK BABY! *Rub Hands*

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.