[OFFICIAL] LG V50

znltan

Reaction score
Getting some opinions here, found a shop on shopee selling LG phones, enyiphones.sg, should I get:
v50 for $566
v50s for $599(8gb ram, 256gb storage)
G8x for $558 (6gb ram, 128gb storage)
v60 for $965

I doubt the v60 is worth almost double of the other options, but what about the other choices? I'm also open to any other suggestions, but I'm looking for a phone mostly for audio use.

Link to shop:

If you would not mind buying a used set which is cheaper, can consider this two shops listed on Qoo10.

V50 or V50S (if prefer more ram and internal storage, 8GB + 256GB)

Masaaki14

Reaction score
My vote goes to V50 for better specs over G8X aka V50S (V50S = Korea Model, G8X = USA Model).
I was under the impression the v50s/g8x got some extra tuning, chipset wise it's the same as the v50, and honestly speaking I feel that the 1440p screen on the v50 is overkill, would much rather have the 1080p on v50s. Only feature I would hate to let go of is the rear fingerprint sensor tbh

Also I read that the dual screen accessory for v50s/g8x is better than the v50

Masaaki14

Reaction score
If you would not mind buying a used set which is cheaper, can consider this two shops listed on Qoo10.

V50 or V50S (if prefer more ram and internal storage, 8GB + 256GB)

I'd prefer a new set if possible, and the sets I picked out are inclusive of the dual screen accessory

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was under the impression the v50s/g8x got some extra tuning, chipset wise it's the same as the v50, and honestly speaking I feel that the 1440p screen on the v50 is overkill, would much rather have the 1080p on v50s. Only feature I would hate to let go of is the rear fingerprint sensor tbh

Also I read that the dual screen accessory for v50s/g8x is better than the v50

seems like you got your answer :)

znltan

Reaction score
I'd prefer a new set if possible, and the sets I picked out are inclusive of the dual screen accessory

The shop listed on Qoo10 also sell brand new sets with dual screen included so you may wish to check out which sales channel is preferred.

Masaaki14

Reaction score
The shop listed on Qoo10 also sell brand new sets with dual screen included so you may wish to check out which sales channel is preferred.

That listing doesn't include warranty, already saw it. But thanks for the help

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.