[OFFICIAL] LG V50

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any feedbacks to share after upgraded to Android 11?

New software updates for V50S for those who is not aware.

I got the update today and the phone drained nearly more than 10% battery in an hour that I thought something was wrong.

I do not like the update as they removed the battery life (days left) indications on both the battery usage and battery saving mode. Now it just show how much % the battery is using and doesn't reflect the total days remaining. My V50s can last 6 days on standby mode under extended battery saving but now they remove it so I can't tell how long left.

Any other 3rd party app which can show how long the battery life left? In days rather than hours.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
yes...finally after the security patch just few weeks ago. That means the final android version update for V50.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Do you all have this issue? It happened quite frequently after the update....

Fingerprints - Unable to use fingerprint sensor. Contact a customer center. :confused:

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Looks like the phone hardware issue.....sometimes can work, sometimes failed....
Have to source for new phone liao.....:(

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw Aliexpress selling the fingerprint sensor for V50. Order then send shop for around $20 labour

jamwithyou

Reaction score
The design of the camera is also unique because i rarely see phone that have that can of design on the camera area.

FireHobbit

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The used model for $139 seem to be sold out for a couple of days already. Been considering if the S Grade or A Grade is worth it? any thoughts guys?

Current users how is the latest firmware updates for this phone v50s ? :s12:

Amuroraysg

Reaction score
The used model for $139 seem to be sold out for a couple of days already. Been considering if the S Grade or A Grade is worth it? any thoughts guys?
Current users how is the latest firmware updates for this phone v50s ?
bounce.gif

I gotten the s grade look good no blemish.. mint condition, slight annoyance is the korea operator app most can be remove but there 2 that are in the firmware

the phone show you are roaming out of korea but can be fix got from xda site usage so far are good.. now slowly looking for dual screen case to play

Sent from EDMWER app!

yuzu28

Reaction score
This model will have Android 12?
Still good to buy v50s + dual screen now?
And anyone rooted an LG phone?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.