[OFFICIAL] LG V50

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh no...I didn't know the seller is selling the dual screen separately....haha...too bad...

Anyway I am recontracting and planning to sell away iPhone 11 for the V50.

How much is the buy back? Last mth I recontracted with iphone xr 64gb and sold off to shop. got a cool $540 profit and bought this LG V50. I compared all brands and models the telco got and this particular one had the best buy back price.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
How much is the buy back? Last mth I recontracted with iphone xr 64gb and sold off to shop. got a cool $540 profit and bought this LG V50. I compared all brands and models the telco got and this particular one had the best buy back price.

I have checked with the shop. iPhone 11 64GB new unopened they can buy at $1010.

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just make sure it is really unopened. Best is online purchase sent to house. If go outlet the staff will open up and and power on the HP for you. Shops will reduce the buying price if opened.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually dual screen is the main feature of this phone haha. Without it I wouldn't even go near LG v50.

same reason why i bought the dual screen.. wanted to try it out.

anyway those who have the phone already, the dual screen when closed doesn't display any thing one ah? like that want to see time... must open the cover.. mafan sia..

and the keyboard thingy any one sorted out to turn off korean completely?

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
I was turned on by the 5G logo that lite up behind, but havent purchase. Because i feel its bulky.

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
LG-V50-top-down-angled-5G-logo-closeup-920x613.jpg

:s12::s12::s12:

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Just make sure it is really unopened. Best is online purchase sent to house. If go outlet the staff will open up and and power on the HP for you. Shops will reduce the buying price if opened.

Yup, you are right.

I recontract online yest and the phone will be delivered to me next week.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Bought the screen protector from EZbuy.

Status from Qoo10 says that the phone is out for delivery woohoo!

May I know what type of screen protectors you got?

Full glue covered glass full screen or the imak one?

Thanks.

eddy0505

Reaction score
Got a request from qexpress to pay gst.actually it's pretty ex (more than 7%) as the seller declares the price as $selling price + shipping fee $13 . We have to pay 7% based on that total. On top of that another 12 bucks handling fee.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Got a request from qexpress to pay gst.actually it's pretty ex (more than 7%) as the seller declares the price as $selling price + shipping fee $13 . We have to pay 7% based on that total. On top of that another 12 bucks handling fee.

That is after receiving the item right?

How much is the GST and how can we make payment?

Thanks.

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just received the payment too, total of $68.70

Mine was 51.70 for the used one. In total the used cost about 605 which is pretty reasonable. The phone actually don't have much signs of wear at all. Only dont get charger and ear piece which is ok. I have my own.

But until now can't find much use for dual screen haha. I don't like that I need to flip it open to see time.

calvinchoy

Reaction score
Mine was 51.70 for the used one. In total the used cost about 605 which is pretty reasonable. The phone actually don't have much signs of wear at all. Only dont get charger and ear piece which is ok. I have my own.

But until now can't find much use for dual screen haha. I don't like that I need to flip it open to see time.

I am thinking of if the dual screen really not at a high usage, just get a normal case to go with. Bring the dual screen along and use it only as and when needed.

Are you using any screen protector for the phone?

rhexis07

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am thinking of if the dual screen really not at a high usage, just get a normal case to go with. Bring the dual screen along and use it only as and when needed.

Are you using any screen protector for the phone?

take out and put on the dual screen can damage the side of the phone. most likely you bring out separately you won't really use it since we all quite used to single screen phone.

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their facebook page (Mobile) has been closed down already.

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT
Oh no...since when it happened? Then what's going to happen to ppl holding existing lg hp? Cannot repair?

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

Tsoukalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok then hp repairs they still do or no more?

Sent from 西方极乐世界 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.