[OFFICIAL] LG V50

IAmLegend

Reaction score
T1uJIfBl.jpg

All the stuff i ordered from shopee came when the phone was on the way back to Korea. :(

Sent from LGE LG-H930 using GAGT

xiaosen

Reaction score
T1uJIfBl.jpg

All the stuff i ordered from shopee came when the phone was on the way back to Korea. :(

If you are letting go let me know. I need the screen protector lol.

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The phone boast 3 back camera. But anyone realized only 2 cameras are working? Try cover the lens 1 by one. You'll realize what ever features you try 1 of the lens still not blocked although covered.

if by anychance the lens you were covering is the telephoto lens, and you happen to be in a less than ideal lighting condition like indoors, it might be just the camera defaulting to the main camera since the telephoto lens doesn't work well in low light? but if you tried that outdoors when it's really bright and it's still like that, or perhaps it's another lens that is having issue, then perhaps it really is a defect.

znltan

Reaction score
T1uJIfBl.jpg

Suggest not to request from seller to refund the purchase, but instead to ask seller to mail you another Grade S V50 set which hope seller this time will do a detailed check and do not disappoint buyer with the 2nd chance given to redeem the first time disappointment.

If seller cannot exchange for another Grade S V50 set, buyer can consider to take refund and make another separate purchase since group buy sale is still ongoing so should be in time to buy

All efforts, time spent, expectations and the ready accessories can then be put to well intended use.

For consideration since it is really a good mobile model to own.

*Currently a happy owner of it too. ☺

Sent from 瑞特斯波德 using GAGT

Last edited:

Hafi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
brand new going for $679...

update: need to pay additional $60 for GST so its $740 before Qoo10 coupon.

Last edited:

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The phone boast 3 back camera. But anyone realized only 2 cameras are working? Try cover the lens 1 by one. You'll realize what ever features you try 1 of the lens still not blocked although covered.

I believe that one is the ToF sensor.

Simi ToF sensor? .... go and Google “ToF sensor” for explanation lor.

garychang

Reaction score
Caller cannot hear me when im on speaker phone

Hi guys, my V50 (also from Korea) recently had this problem, caller say cannot hear me or very disrupted.
so i did a trial to call myself using a landline.
when i say "ABCDEFG" very near the phone mic, i can hear every letter i said on the landline.
When i say "ABCDEFG" 10cm away from the phone mic, i can only hear 2 of the letters.
so i googled this and found that G7 users just have to change the Call Settings - Sound - Voice Suppression.... when using speakerphone function.

but i dont find this setting in V50.
Anyone encountered this issue and managed to solve this?

thanks guys

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG V50 better or Huawei Mate 20X? :)

Depends ba. Both got pros and cons. for gaming, watching videos, probably the mate 20x since the screen is bigger, speakers are better. Then battery is huge too. Though raw performance wise probably SD855 wins. Software wise with Android 10 update the V50 wins for me too. Camera wise i think V50 has a slight edge. 3.5mm jack v50 wins too. if looking at price on qoo10, then also V50 wins?

Design wise both got pros and cons. mate 20x glass back finishing is nicer and got colour options. V50 is only in black. But v50 has a completely flush back panel which is kinda clean looking, though that also means that when you place the phone on table the camera lens itself has the chance to get scratched up. a camera hump actually can help protect the lens a bit. :s13:

rest1ess

Reaction score
Hi guys, my V50 (also from Korea) recently had this problem, caller say cannot hear me or very disrupted.
so i did a trial to call myself using a landline.
when i say "ABCDEFG" very near the phone mic, i can hear every letter i said on the landline.
When i say "ABCDEFG" 10cm away from the phone mic, i can only hear 2 of the letters.
so i googled this and found that G7 users just have to change the Call Settings - Sound - Voice Suppression.... when using speakerphone function.

but i dont find this setting in V50.
Anyone encountered this issue and managed to solve this?

thanks guys

I don't think the v50 has this feature.

Did you try if the problem persists in video or voice recording?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.