[OFFICIAL] LG V50

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
If you get a Korean set, it can't be disabled.

Adapters are not proprietary I think. So availability should be fine.

Bummer. All the v50 are korea sets.

And the adaptor seem quite difficult to find online...

TopGun

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
now what era already still use adapter... use wireless charging.

Wireless charging is slower and generates more heat. And I would prefer to be able to use my phone while it's being charged.

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
phone arrived this morning

spent some time playing with it. quite happy!

still v pleased with mate 20x as daily driver, but i can easily manage one hand operation with v50. camera takes v likeable photos

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
phone arrived this morning

spent some time playing with it. quite happy!

still v pleased with mate 20x as daily driver, but i can easily manage one hand operation with v50. camera takes v likeable photos

Enjoy bro! :D

smeagoly

Reaction score
Contemplating selling my spare mate 20x to buy a v50s (main driver is 20x since dec'18) Have you guys found a bigger screen or dual screen better? Nth to complain about 20x but itch to try new phone is here..

Lex1989

Banned
Reaction score
Contemplating selling my spare mate 20x to buy a v50s (main driver is 20x since dec'18) Have you guys found a bigger screen or dual screen better? Nth to complain about 20x but itch to try new phone is here..

Manage to sell my S10e @ good price.

Also looking @ V50S :) But afraid too huge to slip in pocket. Damn.

Also looking out for a brand new Pixel 3! Lets see! :)

rest1ess

Reaction score

DS is for multitasking / dualtasking, which is a very different experience from just using a bigger screen. Though there is wide mode (span across two screens), it is much less polished and I don't use it that often. Still, typing this post was one example where I used wide mode. :D

The soon to be announced Surface Duo may make the best of both worlds.

lucif3l

Reaction score
1. Only v50 with dual screen still using normal usb c cable directly charged.
2 . V50s require reversible usb adapter to charge,when using dual screen. More convenient way using fast charging wireless.. if you prefer charge thru usb c, just take out the dual screen can liao.

plainsman

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i bought a s10 to use last year. it was perfectly pocketable and nice little sharp screen.

problem, it ran hot.. battery life drain was almost alarming too. i thought i cld deal with a little warm phone, but after a week i was wrong. i took for granted the mate 20x running fairly cool even after long periods of gaming

the s10 became pretty warm even after just facebook and youtube.

sold it back to ahbeng shop after a week.

this lg v50 actually snooks the s10 in almost every way. im sure the v50s is a good deal too, at 8gb and 256 storage. go for it !!

rest1ess

Reaction score
i bought a s10 to use last year. it was perfectly pocketable and nice little sharp screen.

problem, it ran hot.. battery life drain was almost alarming too. i thought i cld deal with a little warm phone, but after a week i was wrong. i took for granted the mate 20x running fairly cool even after long periods of gaming

the s10 became pretty warm even after just facebook and youtube.

sold it back to ahbeng shop after a week.

this lg v50 actually snooks the s10 in almost every way. im sure the v50s is a good deal too, at 8gb and 256 storage. go for it !!

Exynos problem?

zzcalvin123

Reaction score
looks like the exynos heat faster than the snpdragon. graphic performance also better on the SD.

smeagoly

Reaction score
Funny how the qoo10 Korean seller nvr bring in v60, i would consider v60 the better phone (of cos expect to pay more for it too)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.