[OFFICIAL] LG V50

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got mine on the 7th Dec. So far so good. Battery is really (surprisingly) lasting.

Got 1 weird issue on WhatsApp. If trigger manual backup, it'll go shutdown by itself after a while. And shutdown again after backup continue. You cancel it it'll be fine...

No big deal though. Auto backup (mine set to daily) worked perfectly fine though. Weird...

So far loving the phone very much. My 6th LG phone (4 G series and 2 V series).

haimh1992

Reaction score
I was following this thread for quite a while and finally decided to get a V50s last month from UP System to replace my old G6. I liked it a lot so I bought the dual screen also. Back then it was 160... after the year end sale they reduced it to 150...

It looked pretty cool but turned out it's not that useful for me as the phone became quite bulky for my liking. I'm also not a heavy user so multi tasking using 2 screens is not necessary.

Anyone interested in taking over the V50s dual screen? I figured I should ask here first before putting it on carousell.

Last edited:

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, anyone here manage to get their 5G working? Which service provider?

znltan

Reaction score
After last software update, my mobile app seems to be not reading ezlink and nets flashpay card anymore. Not sure if NFC is spoilt.

Anyone is able to use NFC (card mode) to successfully read card balance of ezlink and nets flashpay card?

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT

Last edited:

gws898

Reaction score
How do you know or see inside?
Mobile phone case expanded?
Need to replace a new battery.

Sent from LGE LM-V500N using GAGT
The phone is opened on my left side and can't wireless charge.

Sent from OPPO CPH2025 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.