OFFICIAL: Malaysia 🇲🇾 15th General Election - 19th November 2022

xdivider

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is not brave
But
Tactical.

Coz Sultan oledi ask different parties to work together to form a unity gahmen

By asking for vote of confidence, he is riding on sultan’s order. Indirectly pressure the different parties MPs to give him a mandate.

Strike the iron while is still hot.

Later simi policies roll out oso easier.

Going to expect extremists to oppose every single policy. :s13:
remember ding ding was the only pm who keep declaring state of emergency to siam parliament....

Joe Mahmood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He more or less expected Liao.
Waited 25 years for this moment.

What’s the extra small obstacles to him ?? :s13:

When you see a person that has strong determination. He will succeed wan. His stars aligned Swee Swee this year. :s13:
I think when he visits to the U.S. and other Ang Moh's countries officially as a PM of Malaysia they are going to welcome him with red carpet...every world leaders know Anwar historical background...

popdod

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I think when he visits to the U.S. and other Ang Moh's countries officially as a PM of Malaysia they are going to welcome him with red carpet...every world leaders know Anwar historical background...

Now everyone will take their magnifying glass to scrutinize his performance for 2023.

His first major obstacle ish Budget 2023. :s13:

large.

Master Member
Reaction score
Is not brave
But
Tactical.
Coz Sultan oledi ask different parties to work together to form a unity gahmen
By asking for vote of confidence, he is riding on sultan’s order. Indirectly pressure the different parties MPs to give him a mandate.
Strike the iron while is still hot.
Later simi policies roll out oso easier.
Going to expect extremists to oppose every single policy.
laugh.gif

Not every politician have this kind of acumen. I think Anwar already store power 9696. In the past 25 years, no one knows what kind of tactics he has come up with.

Joe Mahmood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My prediction that the 1st official visit as PM of Malaysia PM Anwar is going to visit Singapore because Singapore is a closest neighbour with citizens with common cultures, customs and traditions.

I think Anwar is going to hold that Finance Minister post too because he has that background as a Finance Minister in the past too.

Joe Mahmood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah! Live on RTM1 now, while PM Anwar is having a media press as a PM, he receives a call from Philippines President congratulating him. PM Anwar on the speaker so the medias all can hear the messages from the Philippines President...👍
Sorry guys my mistake. That live call during press conference was from Turkish President. The female's translator accent was like Pinoy haha...

Gixxerfied

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Might siam cos will remind ppl of bossku also appt himself as finance minister apart from being pm..

Joe Mahmood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh...Sarawak news (TVS) broadcaster said that PM Anwar priority for DPM post will be from BN or GPS...

Joe Mahmood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh...GPS Abang Jo announce that he also send an apology too to DAP LGE after LGE send an apology to GPS.

andyhtc

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anwar was agreed upon by the Sultans. I think lesser issue for him to push through his policies.

Courage

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Malaysia, the Finance Minister post is the most important. Anwar needs to get that right. Analyst said Johari Ghani may be the man, but he is UMNO

Joe Mahmood

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For Malaysia, the Finance Minister post is the most important. Anwar needs to get that right. Analyst said Johari Ghani may be the man, but he is UMNO
Johari Ghani said that Anwar has that finance minister portfolio and he has that capacity and capability to be a Finance Minister too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.