[OFFICIAL] 爱.不迟疑 My Teacher Is A Thug, Debuts 28 August 2017, Every Mon - Fri 9pm, Channel 8

oddeye82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 moment say he is infertile, next moment Bonnie pregnant... :s22: Lousy scriptwriter leh... Last 2 episodes dunno do what sia...

teddy_97

Master Member
Reaction score
I feel this is one of the nicer mediacorp drama in recent years although some parts a bit toopid like i'm still wondering where LNX's car went?! LOL

sephunr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mediacorp should always do this kinda light-hearted family-oriented shows instead of those crappy big productions with the usual Rui En, Ou Xuan and Rebecca Lim.

Medicated Oil

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I feel this is one of the nicer mediacorp drama in recent years although some parts a bit toopid like i'm still wondering where LNX's car went?! LOL

Similar to the MIL drama, the use of the EXPERIENCED veteran artists in this drama helped to enhance the effect of the show although there are some weakness in the plot.

Special mention to Auntie Betty and Principal Lian who helped to make the show more funny.
No need to mention LNX who ran the whole drama amok.

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just finished catch up

ending is warm and fuzzy, very nice esp the family potrait

one of the better mediacorp dramas this year

best is still mightiest mother in law though

Ottoke

Reaction score
爱.不迟疑 My Teacher Is A Thug encores 30 October 2018, Every Mon - Fri 5.30pm, Channel 8.

beeppps

Reaction score
爱.不迟疑 My Teacher Is A Thug encores 24 May 2022, Every Tue - Sat 12am, Channel 8.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.