[OFFICIAL] NBA Season & Playoffs 2020/2021 - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
i have a feeling either this won't push through at all, or the season will be halted again soon after this starts.

lowzeewee

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brooklyn Nets sign Jamal Crawford and Michael Beasley as substitutes for those who are opting out.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
Brooklyn Nets sign Jamal Crawford and Michael Beasley as substitutes for those who are opting out.
hard not to like Jamal Crawford. hard worker, sweet scorer even for his age. Michael Beasley on the other hand...wonderful talent but questionable attitude.

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
there are doctors that are afraid for the players who previously had covid-19 as they say the virus leaves damage to the heart...

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
J.crawford still playing.. amazing..

He has a natural flair for scoring. Really instant offense off the bench, don't even need any set-up. His cross-over is killer. I think what really makes J.Crawford the GOAT 6th Man is that he can go to any team and be 6th Man of the Year. IIRC, he has scored 50 points or more with multiple teams.

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
do you all think the lack of game conditioning gonna affect most of the players?
how bad of an impact will it have on their games?

MrPippen

Banned
Reaction score
do you all think the lack of game conditioning gonna affect most of the players?
how bad of an impact will it have on their games?

Must see the scrimmages. I think everyone is pretty out of shape, so net off? :s13:

More turnovers very likely and perhaps pace of game goes down. Rockets likely to be hit? Just a guess.

Chitchatguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He has a natural flair for scoring. Really instant offense off the bench, don't even need any set-up. His cross-over is killer. I think what really makes J.Crawford the GOAT 6th Man is that he can go to any team and be 6th Man of the Year. IIRC, he has scored 50 points or more with multiple teams.

He should go to Houston I think to convert wb and harden when they resting... Should be a interesting team to watch.. haha

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Must see the scrimmages. I think everyone is pretty out of shape, so net off? :s13:

More turnovers very likely and perhaps pace of game goes down. Rockets likely to be hit? Just a guess.

i think harden will still be there and he got a better sense of the game, i'm expecting players to be more clumsy thus he got even more opportunities to take fouls :s13:
most likely, they will welcome the FTs since it allows them to breath

I think those that will be more visible drop in standards would be those players that rely heavily on athleticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.