[OFFICIAL] NBA Season & Playoffs 2021/2022 - Part 8

mymymy92

Master Member
Reaction score
His scoring numbers are nice on paper so that's what I thought before I started watching Kings games this season. Other than being good at midrange shots and layups cos of his speed he isn't really good for much else. The Kings offense is terrible to watch cos they run the ball through him so much and he has no idea how to create plays for others.

Kings should trade his overpriced contract away for a centre and another guard, let Hali run the point.
Tiagong got fox and ben simmons trade rumor :s13:

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tiagong got fox and ben simmons trade rumor :s13:

It is not a bad place for Simmons, getting away from douche Philly fans and no pressure to win or perform cos they are the bum Kings after all. A lot of capable 3 point shooters there too to space the floor for him :o

Dunno if 76ers will want Fox though, they already have a black hole in embiid

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
swee LA grizzlies get trashed by mavs

Recent morant abit over high still laugh at warriors

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’ll wait patiently for u to become a Grizzlies bandwagoner when they do well in e POs 🥴

so far u’re on e bandwagon of:
Bucks,
Nets,
Warriors
Who says we need to support any team all the way in our life?

Watching sports is about entertainment as long as it entertains anybody which ever team brings fun n happiness we are free to support anybody

Plus as a Singaporean we do not live at that place like those local teams

So serious for what

As long as not leflop team my personal choice I will support rest of the 28 team as long as they win n i happy

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all winning runs come to an end. see how they respond in the next game
they got the winning habits le

Only lack of experience

Good vets during po

By half of the season will roughly knows which are the teams can go po on that year le the picture more clear already

Grizzlies should be in po as blazers most likely out of po since they miss so many players

Clips also like want to give up cos 2 main players also like cannot play much

Whoever face them 1st round got to be careful they got nothing to loss sure play hard to win

Last edited:

irregardless

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they got the winning habits le

Only lack of experience

Good vets during po

By half of the season will roughly knows which are the teams can go po on that year le the picture more clear already

Grizzlies should be in po as blazers most likely out of po since they miss so many players

Clips also like want to give up cos 2 main players also like cannot play much

Whoever face team 1st round got to be careful they got nothing to loss sure play hard to win
would nice to see Grizzlies in POs. tiagong Dame will be shut down for rest of season

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would nice to see Grizzlies in POs. tiagong Dame will be shut down for rest of season
He out 6-8 weeks not sure got include rehab or not if not he still can come back but this season cj also like cannot play much think blazers chance is gone this year

The weird thing is he asking or will be taking nearly 100m in 2 years contract.

If I am blazers I give up sua unless I done my maths with him around can sell tickets or have other mire economical value to sign him with that money to cover the cost

If not I rather rebuild and build around anfree Simons for a moment sua

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most likely. I saw CJ is back from his health issue. Blazers 9 games from .500 but still in 10th spot. it’s tough, Dame has been pretty durable his entire career

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
most likely. I saw CJ is back from his health issue. Blazers 9 games from .500 but still in 10th spot. it’s tough, Dame has been pretty durable his entire career

He is on paternity leave :o

Even if they make POs doubt they can go far with this roster. Nvm lor hope they still play well to pad stats and boost trade value :o

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He is on paternity leave :o

Even if they make POs doubt they can go far with this roster. Nvm lor hope they still play well to pad stats and boost trade value :o
imo teams shud always try to make POs. even if it means losing in e 1st round. tanking has never made sense to me.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.