[OFFICIAL] NBA Season & Playoffs 2021/2022 - Part 8

Archimonde the Defiler

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Jason Kidd's name....a forgotten megastar...

I feel sad whenever people put Steve Nash above Jason Kidd when they rank PGs...

Kidd was the triple-double machine before LBJ, RWB. Kidd was doing magical things-transforming Phoenix and New Jersey.

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nice to see Jason Kidd's name....a forgotten megastar...

I feel sad whenever people put Steve Nash above Jason Kidd when they rank PGs...

Kidd was the triple-double machine before LBJ, RWB. Kidd was doing magical things-transforming Phoenix and New Jersey.

the espn ranking is bullshiit to me

davis only got 1 ring still can get in?

how about draymond green got 3 rings he should even go in as well

tiagong leflop got shares over there de that's why medias all say good things about him vote his bffs etc

camelo this kind also can get in wtf? compare to klay thomson 37 points in a quarter 60 points less then 3 quarters and game 6 klay how can we forget that i dun remember melo got any memorable games compare to him

Archimonde the Defiler

Master Member
Reaction score
the espn ranking is bullshiit to me

davis only got 1 ring still can get in?

how about draymond green got 3 rings he should even go in as well

tiagong leflop got shares over there de that's why medias all say good things about him vote his bffs etc

camelo this kind also can get in wtf? compare to klay thomson 37 points in a quarter 60 points less then 3 quarters and game 6 klay how can we forget that i dun remember melo got any memorable games compare to him

LeBron is the darling of the media.

The NBA is a league that thrives on selling stories of superstars. Heroes and villains. LBJ, since the day he declared for draft, was groomed to be the face of the NBA.

So was Jordan.

When David Stern took over the NBA in the 1980s, the NBA was struggling. Just a few years back, they had to combine with the ABA. Basketball wasn't big, most of the NBA teams were losing money. After Stern took over, he managed to snag a lot of TV deals that churn out a lot of revenue for the league and teams. But all these meant that there must be something for the TV too. In the 80s, it was Magic vs Bird. Stern understood that there must be a successor to Magic and Bird, thus began to groom/market MJ.

So yeah, it is very possible that LBJ's bffs all got in

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LeBron is the darling of the media.

The NBA is a league that thrives on selling stories of superstars. Heroes and villains. LBJ, since the day he declared for draft, was groomed to be the face of the NBA.

So was Jordan.

When David Stern took over the NBA in the 1980s, the NBA was struggling. Just a few years back, they had to combine with the ABA. Basketball wasn't big, most of the NBA teams were losing money. After Stern took over, he managed to snag a lot of TV deals that churn out a lot of revenue for the league and teams. But all these meant that there must be something for the TV too. In the 80s, it was Magic vs Bird. Stern understood that there must be a successor to Magic and Bird, thus began to groom/market MJ.

So yeah, it is very possible that LBJ's bffs all got in
Actually now the league going to find new face liao

Leflop is old thats y slowly we see other teams raising

Leflop used to get calls favs to him now less liao

Thats y i was surprised by the suspension as far as i hate leflop i thought he handled right act like a pusssy after things happen nothing will happen to him fragant 2 dont requires to suspend game what

But maybe league want to suspend steward behavior thats y he also kena

If last time he sure atmost get fined like Morris brother this year

Archimonde the Defiler

Master Member
Reaction score
I think although the league loves LBJ, they also know his time is more or less over le. They already have their next generation of "heroes" already.

Plus the action really cannot lah. It was very obvious that LBJ went out to hit Isiash Stewart; you really cannot deny it.

If you ask me, 1 game suspension already very lenient. If other player, I think will kena much worse. If we go by law, this incident is really similar to Ron Artest/MWP's elbow to James Harden. Ron Artest took a 7 game suspension.

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wait what?! 🤕 o_O
“I was told by somebody very reliable he may be tapped out, broke,” Eskin said, per 95.7 The Game. “Cash flow broke. Because he’s losing so much money, but he spent so much money. 17.5 million dollar home, remember he has to pay taxes too. 17.5 million dollar home. He’s got two homes in the Philadelphia area, probably worth eight or nine million. He buys a new car every month, four or five hundred thousand. He just spends money like it’s nothing because he thinks it never ends. And the person that told me, it’s very reliable that he has got serious cash flow issues.”

https://clutchpoints.com/sixers-rum...ow-broke-after-massive-fines-from-philly/amp/

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He can just report to 76ers then nothing liao..

I still rate Ben Simmons very highly..
He think himself too highly n his glass heart cannot tahan 76ers fans especially after what he done ..

Thanks to his agent or whoever advise him

Harden can do because rockets also want to rebuild liao plus harden did played n established his career at rockets thats y even he go there will not kena boo

76ers already prepare to fight the battle long haha

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sun's is crazy 16th straight soon Liao

See nets or warriors can stop them or not? :(:(

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black Fri promo for 1/2 price on league pass: 50HOLIDAY
if anyone is interested to sub..

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my Knicks getting blown out by e Suns. Suns made a great move adding McGee. now they got size even when Ayton is resting.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.