babies_man156

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Raptors sucks man ... FVV n Siakam keep taking iso shots Zzzzz

Give Scottie Barnes the ball rah :mad:

tiredman

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee la after yesterday embrassing loss warriors also dont give face to opponents liao just whack

Good bounce back game from yesterday

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Emptying the bench during garbage time really no give face to the fans, as if anyone paid good money to see the bench bums playing extended minutes.

In football even uncles like Messi and CR7 play the full 90 minutes :o

Shutterfly

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I am super surprised with the Warriors-bulls game. I thought Warriors going to extend their losing streak.

mymymy92

Master Member
Reaction score
LMAO bullock grabbed 3 consecutive offensive rebounds but dallas missed 4 3pt in a roll :s13:

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is quite comical watching Deaaron Fox trying to direct his teammates around on offense. He is one of the worst supposed star PGs in the league at playmaking.

yukirin92

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
He's a good scorer leh :s34:

His scoring numbers are nice on paper so that's what I thought before I started watching Kings games this season. Other than being good at midrange shots and layups cos of his speed he isn't really good for much else. The Kings offense is terrible to watch cos they run the ball through him so much and he has no idea how to create plays for others.

Kings should trade his overpriced contract away for a centre and another guard, let Hali run the point.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.