[[ Official November 2021 BTO ]]

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
know someone got 400+ for rochor 4r and they have their own BTO flat (selection in March), CPFOA depleted due to repayment of housing loan , maybe not enough cash too
I'm wondering how do they cope with the 15% down payment (or 10%?)

I mean, this situation happens to many 2nd timers balloting for 2nd BTO especially for prime locations

Pokémon

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
know someone got 400+ for rochor 4r and they have their own BTO flat (selection in March), CPFOA depleted due to repayment of housing loan , maybe not enough cash too
I'm wondering how do they cope with the 15% down payment (or 10%?)

I mean, this situation happens to many 2nd timers balloting for 2nd BTO especially for prime locations
10% downpayment only for this launch.

For the downpayment and BSD upon signing the Agreement of Lease, highest amount required would be about $84k, median about $77k, and lowest about $70k. Pretty sure many 2nd timer rich sinkies can afford this amount.

Most should be working couples, not too young, so should be able to afford. If young couple, likely the parents would pay for them. If cannot cope, then give the chance to others, no need to worry for them.

frozenoob

Master Member
Reaction score
Log in to https://services2.hdb.gov.sg/ and see "Application status - New Flat" .
Your applications & their status should all be there.
thanks for the reply. i think i wasnt clear. i have my queue number but the flat selection was expected to start in mid feb. So i was wondering how many people have selected the flats as its almost mid march . for example currently queue number 50 has finished selection. At least can roughly gauge how long more before its my turn.

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Nets got limit one right.if down payment 15k how to use nets?
That's why have to do cashier's order,go to UOB/POSB/OCBC and pay $5 for CO ,
best to do it before 3pm on monday-thursday
The limit for NETS is $9k only no matter which bank

alexxis

Reaction score
thanks for the reply. i think i wasnt clear. i have my queue number but the flat selection was expected to start in mid feb. So i was wondering how many people have selected the flats as its almost mid march . for example currently queue number 50 has finished selection. At least can roughly gauge how long more before its my turn.
I don't think they tell people which number they are at. The whole thing is very secretive.

From my experience, I basically saw no further info (from a previous selection) until they suddenly emailed me with an appt date 2 weeks prior then I can see the info. At that point, there was only 1 flat left in the whole selection so I was just praying for someone to buy it before my appt so that I won't be penalised for not buying it.

Last edited:

frozenoob

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't think they tell people which number they are at. The whole thing is very secretive.

From my experience, I basically saw no further info (from a previous selection) until they suddenly emailed me with an appt date 2 weeks prior then I can see the info. At that point, there was only 1 flat left in the whole selection so I was just praying for someone to buy it before my appt so that I won't be penalised for not buying it.
That was what happened to me too in the woodlands bto haha. The last flat got taken up one day before my appt date. My queue number was almost twice of the available flats somemore. I was also worried minus one first timer chance just like that.

McFadden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Why u don't want to buy the last one? Got something you don't like about it?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.