[[ Official November 2021 BTO ]]

Korosera

Reaction score
I still waiting for my selection for Feb 22bto
Probably not so fast. I was told by the HDB personnel that they're trying to hire staffs due to manpower shortage but not a lot of people applied because it's a contract position lol

Youngpang7

Reaction score
Went for flat selection 2 weeks ago, ballot number was 133.
Thanks for the update. I haven't received any news from HDB. Which estate did u choose? I balloted for River Peaks - wonder if different estates are on different timeframes.

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I haven't received any news from HDB. Which estate did u choose? I balloted for River Peaks - wonder if different estates are on different timeframes.
Different estates are on different time frames. In fact, different room types in the same estate is also on different time frames.

Youngpang7

Reaction score
Different estates are on different time frames. In fact, different room types in the same estate is also on different time frames.
Thanks for the response. They're really quite inefficient and bad lack of communication. If private sector, they would not survive.

McFadden

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Probably not so fast. I was told by the HDB personnel that they're trying to hire staffs due to manpower shortage but not a lot of people applied because it's a contract position lol
But they last time put in June can select Liao.next week June Liao

alexxis

Reaction score
I also finally got my appt (for 3 rm), number on the site shows its currently at 148

Last edited:

Korosera

Reaction score
Yeah. Mine also River Peaks, so good luck! Probably your turn soon

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.