[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

rayban

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is a controller in Singapore after discount ?
Cause now US is 39usd, Friend help me buy lots of thing Liao later baggage overload lol

networked

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, I prefer a second controller as well. Unless there are occasional sales for controller? The hits games are not bad too. Dilemma. But thanks for your inputs!

the only sales for dualshock 4 are only now at amazon USD $39.90. If u want, better hoot now.

No other dualshock sales available.

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got the PS4 party bundle from Qisahn. $449 all in after adding $30 for 4 yrs qisahn warranty. (used the $60 coupon)

CUH-2106A PS4 Slim 500GB Console (Latest PS4 Slim Model)
2 x Dualshock 4 Controller (Latest Model)
Mono Headset
HDMI Cable
AC Power Cord
Micro USB Cable
1 Month PS Plus
Game 1: FIFA 19 (physical disc)
Game 2: Overcooked 2 (download code)
1 year Extended Warranty

So console price agar agar about $349, ($449 - $100 games and additional controller)

although i would have loved to have the spiderman bundle from amazon.

Pretty alright i guess.... definitely cheaper than my switch console.

EmPtYsOuLz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
click till the final checkout page, no gst charged.

only if you buy above 400sgd then you'll be charged gst
Got it too, thanks for sharing
Now I have more credits than games to buy haha

Hopefully the card comes before the next PSN sale..

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A3003 using GAGT

networked

Master Member
Reaction score
I got the PS4 party bundle from Qisahn. $449 all in after adding $30 for 4 yrs qisahn warranty. (used the $60 coupon)

CUH-2106A PS4 Slim 500GB Console (Latest PS4 Slim Model)
2 x Dualshock 4 Controller (Latest Model)
Mono Headset
HDMI Cable
AC Power Cord
Micro USB Cable
1 Month PS Plus
Game 1: FIFA 19 (physical disc)
Game 2: Overcooked 2 (download code)
1 year Extended Warranty

So console price agar agar about $349, ($449 - $100 games and additional controller)

although i would have loved to have the spiderman bundle from amazon.

Pretty alright i guess.... definitely cheaper than my switch console.

Not bad. So the $30 extended waranty has been thrown in free from QS? Its not really required and I hope you have not paid for it.

Fifa and overcooked2 will cover your multi player games with your buddies and gf/wife. Take note online muliplayer needs psn plus subscription (Now sale on USA psn store or you get cheaper abit on PSN HK/SG PSN store). Either you buy now to access for online multi player and get further discounted games (extra 10 % on digital games stack with+ongoing discounts) or wait till the PSN plus offer better free games. Go google what PSN plus is. More multi player games recommendations can be found on my post in Game Deals thread.

Suggest u register for US psn store and hoot god of war, horizon dawn (Must get) and persona 5. If budget allows, hoot also GTA5. For the price of a single new AAA game, you have gotten 3 or more older but AAA games. They are dirt cheap now, games abit older but the game play and graphics still very well designed and current. The money you paid to console game on a bigger screen tv (at least 40 inch and more game type varieties) compared to higher spec pc (at most 27 inch pc) is pure bliss. No need to pay for $500 mid range gfx card and upgrades. I game on both. If you itch for PC multi player, can hoot local couch pc-ps4 ports at Divinity: Original Sin 2 or Diablo 3.

Wait for the current year game rls to have sale, 6 mths down the road. Yes, PS games sales are quite frequent unlike switch games stagnant over many months.

Google for the other entertainment functions like netflix and streaming via universal media servers (from PC) if you are interested.

Last edited:

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not bad. So the $30 extended waranty has been thrown in free from QS? Its not really required and I hope you have not paid for it.

Fifa and overcooked2 will cover your multi player games with your buddies and gf/wife. Take note online muliplayer needs psn plus subscription (Now sale on USA psn store or you get cheaper abit on PSN HK/SG PSN store). Either you buy now to access for online multi player and get further discounted games (extra 10 % on digital games stack with+ongoing discounts) or wait till the PSN plus offer better free games. Go google what PSN plus is. More multi player games recommendations can be found on my post in Game Deals thread.

Suggest u register for US psn store and hoot god of war, horizon dawn (Must get) and persona 5. If budget allows, hoot also GTA5. For the price of a single new AAA game, you have gotten 3 or more older but AAA games. They are dirt cheap now, games abit older but the game play and graphics still very well designed and current. The money you paid to console game on a bigger screen tv (at least 40 inch and more game type varieties) compared to higher spec pc (at most 27 inch pc) is pure bliss. No need to pay for $500 mid range gfx card and upgrades. I game on both. If you itch for PC multi player, can hoot local couch pc-ps4 ports at Divinity: Original Sin 2 or Diablo 3.

Wait for the current year game rls to have sale, 6 mths down the road. Yes, PS games sales are quite frequent unlike switch games stagnant over many months.

Google for the other entertainment functions like netflix and streaming via universal media servers (from PC) if you are interested.

Well i paid for the $30 for a peace of mind, a small trade off i guess.
I bought the God of war already from the Asia PSN online.
Going to collect my set later today.

EmPtYsOuLz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
On a side note
PSN US sales end on 28th Nov 12am for us so another 36 hours to pick up sale items

sensei83

Reaction score
On a side note
PSN US sales end on 28th Nov 12am for us so another 36 hours to pick up sale items

Games I hooted from PSN US:

1) Marvel's Spider-Man Digital Deluxe Edition
2) DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ
3) God of War
4) FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION
5) Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition
6) The Last Of Us™ Remastered
Total damage: USD167.44

Plus, Bloodborne™ The Old Hunters Edition for S$16.41 from PSN Asia.

I'm a happy buyer~ :s12::s12::s12:

JAson1980

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
buying from US PSN, do we need a separate account?
Need to create a separate PSN account on US site?

Last edited:

EmPtYsOuLz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Games I hooted from PSN US:

1) Marvel's Spider-Man Digital Deluxe Edition
2) DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ
3) God of War
4) FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION
5) Detroit: Become Human Digital Deluxe Edition
6) The Last Of Us™ Remastered
Total damage: USD167.44

Plus, Bloodborne™ The Old Hunters Edition for S$16.41 from PSN Asia.

I'm a happy buyer~ :s12::s12::s12:
Wow nice
Was DBZ worth it? Thinking of getting a fighting game for when friends come over but saw it was still quite exp (26USD?)...
And no discount for SF V sian

sensei83

Reaction score
Wow nice
Was DBZ worth it? Thinking of getting a fighting game for when friends come over but saw it was still quite exp (26USD?)...

It's my first DBZ game for PS4, and I'm a DBZ fan.
The cheapest I can find for the hard copy is S$38, so USD26 should be consider quite worth it bah..

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow nice

u want friends come over to play type?

u better go with Tekken, its more button mashing friendly.
i know dbz got auto combos, but if ur friends is casual type still wun like one.
those auto combo after a while will get bored one.
dbz will only be fun for 2 really experienced players.

for SFV although u see alot of videos, to a casual fan, its a disappointment especially u need to get till season 3 dlc to even play as Sagat, or season 2 for Akuma.
the sh itty network code and constant updating certainly doesn't help. :(

i am dbz fan btw.

Last edited:

networked

Master Member
Reaction score
Go with tekken or marvel vs capcom 3. If choose one, go for mv3, lots of chars, lots of combos and air combos and button mashing easier for every one familiar with the marvel chars.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Should i buy persona 5 from US store or SG store? Got diff?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.