[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try set the camera settings in battle to 3....

As a semi-casual PC to first-time console gamer, the battle is not easy on me. Died once, barely survived the second attempt. Also, not too sure how to use Barret...

Maximilian's takes... and I completely agree...
Part I will be a little linear/simi open-world to cover Migar.
Part II will be full open-world cover most of the towns/cities.
Part III will be a mixture of both to direct towards endgame....
mech( and water/aquatic mobs) weak to lightning damage, use Barrett to cast lightning when u got atb bars

Keep attacking to build atb and unleashed once a bar or two is filled

Sent from Samsung SM-N975F using GAGT

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Preorder at those game stores are totally rubbish. I had preordered 4 times in total.

Out of 4 times, 3 times all told me that they cannot get the stocks in the end. The time I that I got it is for a not popular games. The three popular one all cannot get. And I am one of the early bird who fast hand fast leg to order immediately when the preorder starts.

Super disappointed. Will never make any preorder again with them. Waste of my time. Worst part is I lose my chance of getting them as they only told me when the game is about to release.

sevensomerset

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Preorder at those game stores are totally rubbish. I had preordered 4 times in total.

Out of 4 times, 3 times all told me that they cannot get the stocks in the end. The time I that I got it is for a not popular games. The three popular one all cannot get. And I am one of the early bird who fast hand fast leg to order immediately when the preorder starts.

Super disappointed. Will never make any preorder again with them. Waste of my time. Worst part is I lose my chance of getting them as they only told me when the game is about to release.

which shop?
my experience wif shopitree, qishan, xinyun888 so far ok.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
press r3 to lock onto enemies and camera will focus on them. use left stick to switch between enemies.

in classic mode the character will auto attack, auto dodge etc (based on AI) while you are browsing through commands, thinking which to issue. its like turn-based combat.

Yeah, I did use R3 to lock on and that's when I find the camera angle not good. Scorpion.S is slightly cut off at the top of screen and that's a little annoying. It would better if they let the camera move backwards slightly to show entire boss in my opinion. I think I saw the settings about camera distance which dagobah mentioned. I shall toggle with that and try again.

I'll probably not try Classic Mode cos the turn-based slows things down (not for me I guess) and I like a little challenge with everything input real-time to feel that battle intensity and pace. It would be interesting if they include a hard mode.............. not just the damage but like laser charges faster (you have lesser tme to move and hide behind debris) or your atb meter fills up slower (need to attack more in order to use commands) etc.

Try set the camera settings in battle to 3....

auzzuro

Reaction score
Finally I listen to you guys I get resident evil remake 2 and ni No kuni 2 cost abt $45 never get ff15

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Seriously cloud does not look nice in FFVII Remake. The face looks so feminine. He looks like the male version of Aerith in game. They looks exactly the same.

Barret looks exactly like what in imagination.

The battle system is similar to FF15 seriously is not my cup of teas

They seriously should have sticked to the original gameplay system.

Lucky I never buy the limited edition.

Last edited:

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seriously cloud does not look nice in FFVII Remake. The face looks so feminine. He looks like the male version of Aerith in game. They looks exactly the same.

The battle system is similar to FF15 seriously is not my cup of teas

They seriously should have sticked to the original gameplay system.

Lucky I never buy the limited edition.
You can play ATB mode :)

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
You can play ATB mode :)

I know. I did tried. But I dun like it. This is the reason why I do not like FF15 also.

Maybe will buy the old FF7 to play instead. Last time I did not manage to complete the game while I was playing it on 4 CDs on PS1 emulator.

looking forward to play the Last of Us Part II instead.

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We getting 3 samurai games in a year..

Way of the samurai
Nioh2
Ghost of tsushima

mliolukiye

Reaction score
It's great that more games with Feudal Japan setting are being made in recent years. I remember playing the Onimusha series on the PS2 (I still have all the games in good condition) and also failed terribly at the difficult Ninja Gaiden back then. End up selling the game.

Speaking of which, Team Ninja hopes to make the next Ninja Gaiden because of the rise of ninja games in recent years. (Nioh, Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima etc) Let's see if Ghost will also be a challenging game.

And on Nioh 2 - I'm expecting that some gamers may buy to try (cos the hype) this month and end up Carousell-ing them at a cheaper price due to high difficulty. That's how I get my Sekiro (good cond + poster somemore) at only $55 last year when it was just released.

We getting 3 samurai games in a year..

Way of the samurai
Nioh2
Ghost of tsushima

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score

You have already seen this Cloud look before... back in 2005, in the FF7 Advent Children CGI movie. (Same for Barret.)

3108802-cloud%2002.jpg

3108803-cloud%2003.jpg

3108806-cloud%2006.jpg

3108805-cloud%2005.jpg

A Comparison of FF7 Remake and FF7 Advent Children
https://www.giantbomb.com/forums/fi...f-ff7-remake-and-ff7-advent-children-1868691/

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
https://www.suckerpunch.com/ghost-o...-collectors-digital-deluxe-editions-detailed/

We also have two physical edition options. The first is our Special Edition, which includes a SteelBook case plus a voucher for an in-game Hero of Tsushima mask and sword skin*, Charm of Hachiman’s Favor, one technique point, the Director’s Commentary, and the digital mini art book.

49619299196_1dd5b54180_k-1024x576.jpg

$69.99 USD / 89.99 CAD MSRP

But the set I am most excited to get my hands on is our Collector’s Edition, which has a replica mask. It’s a re-creation of one you’ll wear in the game, and it’s heavy (made from polyresin). It’s not meant to be worn, but it includes an individually-numbered display stand so you can keep it on a shelf to impress your friends or terrify your enemies. On top of that, there’s also a sashimono (war banner) just like you’ll see in the game that’s nearly 4.5 feet long, and a traditional-style furoshiki (wrapping cloth). You’ll also get a copy of the game with a SteelBook case, a physical 48-page mini art book by Dark Horse, and an artistic rendition of our full world map printed on cloth. Also included is a voucher for all of the digital content from the Digital Deluxe Edition listed above.

49619563657_bc14ad6ae5_k-1024x576.jpg

$169.99 USD / $219.99 CAD MSRP

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
There was Witcher tv series, and now...

God of War next? :s13:

Last edited:

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
ff7 remake what is operator mode ? what is it use for

Operator mode means normal movement speed and normal attach level. Publisher mode will have slightly higher damage but movement will be slightly slower. I find this a bit redundant. It can be easily replaced by long hold of button etc.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.