[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

mliolukiye

Reaction score
Whops. I make it sound like it's the whole game. Yeah, skip the optional ones to spare the agony.

Anyone throwing controllers yet? How's Nioh 2's weapon/gear system?

The "line between difficult and unfair" comment refers to a couple of optional side quests though, he did say it didn't happen in other places.

func7

Reaction score
Those of you who bought Nioh 2 Physical copy locally, did you get a DLC code for the First Samurai Armour? I only got the season pass and Demon Horde armor codes. :(

Around 3:06 you can see what I'm referring to. Not sure if its a Singapore region thing or I got unlucky with my copy.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
trash lai de. mobile game graphics.

btw theres alrdy a mobile langrisser, u might as well just spend the money there (recommended)

same with way of samurai, dungeon pick up girls. dungeon still dare to sell premium ps4 game price. (game playing worst then mobile game)

the sky is the limit..

the money he spent can buy 30 copies of the Langrisser remake.

sajokj

Reaction score
Qisahn? I think SONY selling a limited edition Death strading PS4 Pro

Thank you for your suggestion. Bought it from Shoppe SG for 489 SGD after using the coupon. Sony PS4 Pro Bundle, Selected Store Pickup and Picked up the product in a hour, now already rocking with that.
More over 2.3 years Sony warranty, not bad

mliolukiye

Reaction score

hereiam7788

Master Member
Reaction score
Eh no lah...don't like that...:s13: such highly rated game free for PS+ member is shiok..

At least 1 part of the cost covered. I bought Nioh 1 Complete Edition then directly free game on PS+ the month after.....don't know to laugh or "dui" my chest. :s11:

Tio pwned.

WhiteHunter

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh no lah...don't like that...:s13: such highly rated game free for PS+ member is shiok..

At least 1 part of the cost covered. I bought Nioh 1 Complete Edition then directly free game on PS+ the month after.....don't know to laugh or "dui" my chest. :s11:

this kind of thing cannot be predicted. otherwise people will strike toto every week. if buy physical copy can always sell to recoup.

maybe few months or 1 year later sekiro might be free ps+ game.

mliolukiye

Reaction score
I usually will buy physical (sell if finish/dislike else keep if love) unless it's an old game + price is at lowest/low enough for me, then I'll go digital for convenience. I also think Sekiro may go free at some point given it was crowned GOTY by many last year - great to give Players quality games to show that SONY really cares. SONY is doing just that in recent months which is really awesome - Currently playing the free Shadow of the Colossus till April.

And we'll be getting RE3R + FF7R really soon. 2-3 weeks to go.

if buy physical copy can always sell to recoup.

maybe few months or 1 year later sekiro might be free ps+ game.

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Dual Shock 4 Back Button Attachment sold locally? How much?

ds4-back-button-attachement-column-image-01-ps4-16dec19-en-us

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Please let me know anyone selling Cars 3 Driven To Win?
Can get from US PSN store, PS4 version now on sale, US$9.99, or SG PSN store, S$18.16. I liked Cars 2 (the game) quite a lot but when Cars 3 released, based on various review descriptions, doesn't seem to be as fun, so I have never bought it (still haven't). Cars 2 is on PS3 though.

btw, did you just watched a Metal Jesus pick-up video, where he talked about this game (I think Wii U version)?

sajokj

Reaction score
Can get from US PSN store, PS4 version now on sale, US$9.99, or SG PSN store, S$18.16. I liked Cars 2 (the game) quite a lot but when Cars 3 released, based on various review descriptions, doesn't seem to be as fun, so I have never bought it (still haven't). Cars 2 is on PS3 though.

btw, did you just watched a Metal Jesus pick-up video, where he talked about this game (I think Wii U version)?

Thank you for the details, Does Cars 3 have local multiplayer option?
Can we buy it from US PSN? while I had registered as Singapore in my account?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.